Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-03-2021, 06:59 PM
Master
There's a song going through my head yesterday morning - Just to tell you I had windows 10 fitted to my computer, along with a new processor, nothing works lol, outdated, and things keep popping up, getting there with it slowly, very fast now though I must say... So because I couldn't use my computer for a few days while it was being repaired, I had to use my wifes old snail pace laptop, it has Photoshop for my work...

I had forgotten a golden rule from my 'dark ages' when at one time along with other stuff going wrong with my body machine, don't use devices with a battery enclosed 'when on charge' - the reason for this I found out at the time with my early research, is when on charge, a bad energy glows for about an inch then goes back, but its glowing poor energy, when on charge, don't touch for long periods... I know this for a fact, with looking online and when at one point many years ago my mobile was leaking battery charge daily and I was so ill for 5 weeks, I remember my wife saying after the battery was replaced, you're like a new man...

Well that evening after being on her computer the other night with it on charge all the time, I felt so unwell - and there's a very important reason for writing this - and things happen for a reason, so 4 am the other morning, its normally later with guidance - I woke up with tinnitus having a proper go - and I said in mind, what's the matter with you Ed, tins having a right go...

Then a while after, just lying there listening, trying single point concentration to calm the mind - and this song starts going over and over in my mind - I heard it many times recently, in the song she's singing I see, I see, I see - but it sounds to me before I looked the song up today as though she's singing acid, acid, acid - and that's what I heard early hours - the title of the song is 'get out of my head' - as this acid chorus was going through my mind, I suddenly know - its the computer I was using last night - 5.am this came to mind, thank you my support, I had forgotten and might have continued using it on charge and been ill and not knowing why - and 'also' with my new laptop with window 10, much work setting both up, but i'm in better health today, so thank you my Angels for the help there...

I hope this devise charging information helps others, and its going on other forums tomorrow - many kids will be on devices while on charge as well, dangerous IMO... Doesn't anyone else get 'song guidance' like this to help with on going issues?

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 02-03-2021 at 08:09 AM.
Old 04-03-2021, 03:43 PM
Master
I was given some guidance/instructions early hours this morning, but prior to the instructions – this song was going through my head Keane with the words 'voices in my head' going over… So the instructions I got a short while after, were to remove much of the virus information from my website and focus on self healing / power of the mind talks, which I have one booked for next week at a teaching foundation…

I'm to remove some virus text thats been updated and updated over the past year, and replace with my talks information procedures and ‘this’ - that i'm not only to keep on going with our church regeneration project ‘when it happens’ waiting on Elders right now, but to push in a different way – to use my time to persuade people in the UK and worldwide, to ‘do their bit’ to help ‘all churches’ regenerate…

So after the up I’m saying in mind to Higher Self – ok I got all that, but why’s tinnitus still up when message is received, and also why the song when I know what was said? And it wasn’t until I was in my garden having a coffee and a skinny cig when so often I get guidance again, then I suddenly realise that its because I’m to put it on here as well – I had no intension, was just going on my website…

I’m to say, as I was told before when the Holy Spirit gave me initial information on this some months ago - I had written about it online, but then put it to back of my mind, ‘GOD DOESN’T WANT HIS CHURCHES CLOSING’ as is happening to many shops this very moment – we are to fight to keep them open, people will need them worldwide… And this message is going on at least one other forum later...

So my message to people reading, who may have time on their hands – don’t leave it to someone else, go and help one of the nearby churches, in time physically, or now with an online regeneration project, but help with one - and not putting it off until next week/month, but 'now' do something with your spare time – be that person that puts themselves out ‘beyond the call of duty’ – God will be watching and smiling…

And as finishing writing here, my song came on with the words 'lets get down to business' - coincidence some will say... i'm going to get on with it now from here... I can't do it on my own, i'm just the messenger - do something you looking on, if not personally for whatever reason, then suggest the regeneration project to others with time on their hands, or not - make time, to get some action going with chat and promises online...

Have a good day all, stay positive...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM5_w4hNlbs

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...
Old 04-03-2021, 07:40 PM
Master
I'll just put this on here, a copy of what I wrote on a MH and a Tinnitus forum, after the message as above...

I'd just like to say as I was talking spiritual, I was an ordinary car mechanic for 30 years, then the last decade I got involved with delivering church invitation flyers to display on 140 shop counters in our town... Over the years I delivered 30,000 - then somewhere along the way my hyperacusis and tinnitus and the depression and weight loss that came along with it, got so bad it nearly killed me - after a NDE I would get whats known as Angel Sparkles, and I learned stuff and was advised to research...

So my advice to anyone in a dark place right now with difficult mind/brain/spiritual issues - 'no giving up' ending it - its not the way, we are to see our life plan through, all the way - get help now, do it, get someone on your side... Then maybe do as I did, research power of the mind / self healing energy...

I learned how to retrain my sound system to accept sounds again, and how to hibernate tinnitus for many hours to give us a break from it, and how to lower it - power of the mind, look it up, there's keys in knowledge for improved health...

Good luck, get help if needed, and ease off on the screen time, print and recycle, keep brightness sensible, and some time in nature, high 'vibes' energy those beautiful trees...

Old 05-03-2021, 07:29 PM
Guide
Yes, this has happened to me on and off, a lot of different times and I always questioned myself if I was crazy or not. Once I had a dream and I heard singing clear as day inside my dream and when I woke up, I still heard it. I've always been connected with music ever since I was little and now music seems to come into my head a lot of different times. Another time I heard birds singing inside my head, loud and clear. It happened when I was stressed out and depressed, I strongly believe the Angels were with me on that day to tell me that everything will be okay.
Old 06-03-2021, 02:32 PM
Master
That's a nice that Enchanted_DreamFaerie a message that everything will be ok - I don't know if science has heard of that one 'birds singing' or they'll have a name for it by now - nice that, thanks for sharing it here - its the same as songs being played in peoples minds while awake or asleep it happens - science calls it musical hallucinations, and they'll probably prescribe some drug or another which will 'mask it'...

Its your spiritual support 'Higher Self, Guides, Angels' trying to get your attention, or for you to make a change - the same as reoccurring dreams, time for a change in life path, simply getting your attention 'to do something' - and again attention, the same as ive told some people in the past who came on here where a child keeps saying mummy someone's moved my teddy again - its just Guides having a smile I wonder if the child notices... Guides go decades without any recognition or thanks in most cases... a simple hello, good morning, have a good day, or thank you is not even complicated, they're on your side everyone 'every day'...

Old 09-03-2021, 02:33 AM
Experiencer
Monster & Be Honest

You want me to sing it?
Old 09-03-2021, 08:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Monster & Be Honest

You want me to sing it?

I'm not even going to look that one up - put a right dent in my vibes listening to that ... what brought that on do you think?

Old 29-03-2021, 04:09 PM
Master
I put my Church Regeneration Project on Facebook yesterday ‘and’ emailed 20 UK churches last night as a start... I told them they can search using the group name – I await some interest now – and I put this on here right now instead of later, because playing online chess as I do – my score read 1313, the next player I looked at 1313 – the next 1331 – beautiful Archangel Metatron’s number lucky 13 – its so rare to see the double 13 come up on chess scores - easier to win the lottery than to get those combinations to come up 3 times like that.

Yesterday after putting it on Facebook, a song kept going through my head – mainly the words - voices in my head – a little bit of love – and swimming in the deep end... the video shows a young man going through some ‘stuff’ most of us can relate to that on our journey – but mainly I was humming that - little bit of love.

It’s getting that first move now by someone, it will happen – ive many more UK churches to email over the next week, and maybe other countries will join in, and why not.

Anyway I’ll take that as a sign of the powerful Metatron’s support – as ive received many times before, thank you Sir x – we will make this work...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsdkvYdSzlg

Old 02-04-2021, 07:27 PM
Master
A lot going on here today first thing, I was going to go on my bike - then tinnitus was well up, as in 'listen' then ‘I know’ no bike, why not go get that link to your Facebook group to share with others, ive been putting off for days, couldn’t find it to save them having to search for it as ive been telling everyone – takes some getting that link I can tell you when you’re not used to Facebook – easy when you know how.

So, ive updated my website on the web address that ive been emailing over 100 churches this week, so I might as well put it on here as well, it has a link to my Facebook group, and now I wait, no hurry - most church people are slow to accept anything 'that's different' as written on my website, but we'll see.

Then this song going through my head today, its the final countdown – then in the song, I listened to it online - will things ever be the same again – then after updating my website nipped out of half skinny cig and all this in mind, came in and the words from a queen song exactly as I came in – show must go on’.

And earlier in meditation, so gorgeous the blue, and swirling mist, more than of recent 'and' I seen more sparkles in the blue today like far away stars - and it happened today on Good Friday, ive been busy - only just found time to write here... I push on now doing God’s work, after all my difficulties on my journey and all the help I received along the way.

www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Last edited by one-light : 02-04-2021 at 09:06 PM.
Old 13-04-2021, 08:47 PM
Master
Ive been fumbling around Facebook this last week or two as new user, finding my way around – and learning why’s this has just gone missing or that’s popped up.

I had two sets of instruction recently from 'higher knowledge' my Angels 'and' the Holy Spirit...

1, to get my Church Regeneration Project going, to help churches here in the UK – and when it gets successful, maybe other people could do similar for their country.

2, was to tell 'healthy' youngsters in their 20/40s and above, that their immune systems will be strong if ‘no fear’ – and ive been fumbling around with all this as well – how to present it and get it out there, information I mean.

Then last night ‘it all came together’ – just how to do it before they march all the youngsters in to be jabbed possibly ‘every year ‘ before immune systems in youngsters become reliant on the jabs... I have to say here though to cover me and the forum, jab or no jab - 'your choice' as in 'free will' - you decide in this 'war' we are in...

No one saying don’t jab the older and infirm – but a bit of common sense here – if say half the UK are jabbed and safe as they tell us – the other half are strong enough... And its no good saying jab them all up just to be safe, as some would have it - because if they leave the kids ‘under 18’s say, out of jabs, then they are bug carriers.

Herd keeps being mentioned, I think this will happen here, maybe ‘if a miracle arrives’ with national TV advertising as well, teaching people to Stay Strong as I have been saying for a year now.

I’ll put a copy of my email on here tomorrow in case someone considers doing the same in their county, as in copying a bit of the text, and sending it out... and when it all gets going on Facebook and questions are asked about the messages from 'higher knowledge' my Angels / HS and especially when someone asks about the image of Jesus I was shown in church in 2016, I will be pointing them all to the Metatron thread here on the Angels page on this fine forum– all good for business here.

So it all came together, and ive been emailing many UK churches and schools with my new email, the last night and tonight, with links to my website and Facebook account – now many emails to get out – this week / next week... on path with it.

Last edited by one-light : 14-04-2021 at 07:54 AM.