Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-12-2020, 06:49 PM
Master
Yes briam no need for radio, they come and go songs for me...

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...
Old 01-01-2021, 11:28 AM
Master
This is not about a song 'in your head' - but a song playing at 'the right time' - years ago when we were looking after my mum in law with dimentia my best friend at the time, and wife and Rita would be in bed and as I was retiring I would turn the TV off and so many times the time would read on the TV 00.13 - this worried me so much at the time...

I play online chess, and one evening soon after my score read 1313 on what was to be the next morning Friday the 13th - this worried me so much I got up at 6.am and resigned a game... Then a few years later I had a visit from Archangel Metatron and the number 13 all made sense, it is Metatron's number, lucky 13 - and I then understood messages from my dear friend and advisor Metatron...

Well ive not seen that 00.13 in a long time, been going bed earlier - but this morning I was explaining to my wife that the 'only time' I looked at my phone last night new years eve, time read 00.13 - and as I was explaining to wife this morning, song came on the radio 'ring out the old ring in the new' - coincidence some will say 'spot on timing' for me, gorgeous song - and a Happy New Year to you Archangel Metatron Sir and to all my spiritual support - 'my Angels' and to everyone on this wonderful forum - a happy and 'better' 2021...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3EcJFQttAk

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...
Old 04-01-2021, 02:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi, I've had songs in my head on various occasions for different reasons. Sometimes I just hear the chorus so I go to listen the the whole song and the verse(s) have a message for me. Also, a couple times I had really figured out how to overcome something and I hear a more motivational song to get me pumped up :). There could be different reasons just pay attention to the timing and how you feel about what is happening at that time.
Old 04-01-2021, 02:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi, I've had songs in my head on various occasions for different reasons. Sometimes I just hear the chorus so I go to listen the the whole song and the verse(s) have a message for me. Also, a couple times I had really figured out how to overcome something and I hear a more motivational song to get me pumped up :). There could be different reasons just pay attention to the timing and how you feel about what is happening at that time.
Old 04-01-2021, 08:09 PM
Master
Thank you for your interest on this thread SkyLights3 - welcome here...

Old 04-02-2021, 06:13 PM
Master
Well I had to go and ask last evening - and my lovely Angels won't mind me saying that... I said Angels, have you got any plans for tomorrow, I think we caught up - I'm helping out on several MH forums, but that's ticking over - then came 3 small projects this morning...

Anyway when I say 'my Angels' that's Higher Self, Guides, Angels, Teachers, Helpers - my family, my Angels - and sometimes the Holy Spirit guides me, as he does with other people.... I did a meditation session the other day - there is a big stone cross 15 miles away, its a 1000 years old - and in my mind I flew to this old cross, and I took a hand held cross with me as a gift for my Higher Self, and then again for others - raise your vibes I can tell you visualising all that in meditation...

So I was in conversation this morning, one way chat 'in mind' but it isn't really because 'we all' have that ability, if we make contact with our Angels, and if we are particularly 'helpful to others' then lots of information/ideas will come to you in meditation, IMO as a reward, as in a hunch/gut feeling, as in 'knowing'... My Angels come up with so many better ideas than I do - we are a team though doing God's work... so I was given 3 projects this morning, 1 message here. 2 on viruses on a MH forum. 3 a message for my fellow church people...

A while ago late evening in my small conservatory, I was looking up and saying, I wonder if I'll dance with my Angels one day, when the journey here is over... And the light/reflection came on under the roof eaves, as sometimes does with approval with something...

We've all heard that phrase 'play the game of life' and I was saying 'in thought' this morning early hours, chatting to my support - when we get snippets of information guidance from our spiritual support and then its left with us to work it out what it means... and I was thinking these very words when these 3 words from this song came to mind 'perhaps perhaps perhaps' - immediately... teasing and helping me, keep busy, that day will come...

So everyone... Yes you'll dance with your Angels one day - but anyone reading, looking on in a difficult/dark place right now - get help here or local, no fast tracking, taking your own life 'its not the way' - we have to see it though 'life plan' we chose, we see it through all the way...

There's some words in here for all, and especially for anyone troubled right now - ''if you don't make your mind up we'll never get started'' - think about it ''angels saying that to you'' - and get help if needed to get back on path - stay strong - then help others...

See if this doesn't bring a smile to your face, or tear to your eye, when you watch this and think when this dance happens to you one day - you have to earn this, especially 'gifted' people on here, help beyond the call of duty, by being kind to and helpful to others - have a good day all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrU1e3c0Ne0

Last edited by one-light : 05-02-2021 at 08:01 AM.
Old 06-02-2021, 09:50 AM
Master
Ive got more to write in bit on this thread... I had a visit 'again' last night from the Holy Spirit - and all this information as in the song - was meant to help others, but also for me and my fellow church elders - ''if you don't make your mind up we'll never get started''... with the church regeneration efforts - details of where it is kept private on here of course as it should be...

So I'll write in a bit - just to say ive traveled on my path and it seems lonely - you've all been there, or going through it now on that lonely path - look at this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLLLszBWAhQ

I would also like to put this link on here - because 'this is' part of my journey - where my good friend Aknaton came on to confirm my vision in church...

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=130330

More to come later when its ready...

Old 06-02-2021, 11:31 AM
Master
My strength is holding up considering ive had messages here to write this morning, and texts and emails to elders who could be looking on here now - and six times I went to the bathroom at about 12.30 to write messages down on paper, and never woke the wife once amazing...

So the night before last night, that song as on here kept going through my mind early hours, I had to override it with right said fred song, as we know songs can get stuck in your head - but now I realise since last night 'spirit' as in Angels were trying to send me a message regarding the night before...

On this thread now i'm discussing the instructions this morning, but not which church - that's what we do on here share happenings/experiences... Ive already today contacted Elders, and to share my email with other elders if they want to with a link here, I was given these words a couple of nights ago 'recovery project' for our church...

I can discuss some of this here because name of church isn't mentioned - and those words - ''if you don't make your mind up we'll never get started'' - is guidance for me to say to our church elders, as with getting doors open and online preparation with getting new younger people ''interested'' then in when allowed 'though the doors'... my tinnitus was up as well, as it does when spirit contacts me - then after all this the energy was amazing... and the double numbers this morning...

In a dream straight after the HS came - in the dream I was getting everybody organised for something - being very assertive, holding people by the shirt collar - this is what we should do I was saying - 'listen' - it wasn't as in elders I have to say, but it was a message all the same...

And this came to mind just - to remind people on here, that 'you' could help your local church with a recovery project online - do your bit beyond the call of duty, God will be watching - he doesn't want all his churches closing down, and turned into houses...

It took me six months last year to realise when my belly rumbles soon after getting into bed, then legs tense and tickle - its the Holy Spirit and I'm to listen - so much information God has sent me, and Ive followed all instructions...

first I get rumbling belly, then tensing legs as ive discussed here before, tinnitus goes up, then guidance/information comes in - and I was out on my seat in the garden just having half a skinny cig and coffee all this going through my mind, because Ive had elders to contact - and I put my hand on my heart and said 'strength Jesus' and all the sparrows started chirping, I mean many loudly...

And my little dog, he knows some stuff I can tell you, he gets guidance - he's been so quiet and good this morning while ive been writing...

Maybe I'll get a better nights sleep tonight, now ive said all this... then we all need to get some action and help for churches, those interested that is - have a good day everybody...

Last edited by one-light : 06-02-2021 at 02:58 PM.
Old 06-02-2021, 06:26 PM
Master
I put similar information on Mental Heath Forums as well, also this, so I'll add this here as well..... Just to mention anyone interested re churches, action required 'now' online to build up congregations again with online effort/interest and chat ready for when doors are open again...

Old 09-02-2021, 08:04 AM
Master
These words again lol - I was preparing a message for the MH forum this morning for I of my 2 surviving covid/virus threads worldwide - and if I never have to say that word again it will be too soon..

And I got straight to it, writing it all down - and sitting with my cup of tea, I said to my support my angels I got that right didn't I what you told me this morning 'mind to mind connection' - still not 100% sure fine tuning the info in my mind... I know I thought lets put this nice song on from the other day, clear my mind... its on my phone now this song...

And that's why this message is here right now on this thread - bring it back up again for the good of the churches worldwide if anyone can make the effort... and for someone looking on that the words change something for the better on their life path - and I was saying to my angels - bits and pieces of messages like we all get, sometimes like a jigsaw lol - and the Doris Day song came on from pause with 'perhaps perhaps perhaps'... makes me think of the saying work that one out now earthling, your department...

Last edited by one-light : 09-02-2021 at 08:48 AM.