Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 10-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Guthee

energy pouring into ones head

I was wondering if any of you have been feeling massive energy pouring into your head sense October?

I have been feeling energy slowly trickling in starting October/November and this month has been pouring in my head. Feels like a familiar higher vibration to me, I like it.

but I was wondering if I am the only one or if this is just my personal development stuff(being a star child would not surprise me). Wondering if something will happen soon with our world. It has been feeling different. feeling energy everywhere, different energy. Coocoon like, white/gold/blue hard to explain

have a nice day all and hope everyone had nice holidays and is doing well
Old 10-01-2011, 02:03 PM
Kramer

Hiya, I'm not a star child or anything like that but I have been feeling an intensity building since last year. I noticed alot of similar minded folk were complaining of headaches alot in September and then again in November. Not normal head cold headaches either but the same light dizzyness, sort of when you don't ground properly and the energy is strong. I've been tingling from my head down for a while too. Feels like something is afoot.
Old 10-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Master
Hi, likewise I have felt the energy pouring like a waterfall since new year :) x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:11 PM
clovelly

Wonderful!

What you are experiencing is an opening of the crown chakra. This sensations means that you are opening up to receive divine energy, you are spiritually awakening.

xxx
Old 10-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Kramer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovelly
Wonderful!

What you are experiencing is an opening of the crown chakra. This sensations means that you are opening up to receive divine energy, you are spiritually awakening.

xxx

Wow, never thought of that. That would be wonderful
Old 10-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Guthee

yay and looks like a combination thing as well.

Time will tell what happens soon eh?

I keep seeing grass and water when I think about it, its sunny, awakening
I gota work on this seeing thing, little snippets doesn't help to much
Old 10-01-2011, 03:30 PM
Guthee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer
Wow, never thought of that. That would be wonderful

it feels nice :)

unlike the odd feeling energy here, the energy I am being...fed? feels more at home
Old 10-01-2011, 03:52 PM
clovelly

Yes, it is a beautiful feeling Guthee, you are feeding your soul.

I would suggest to all of you to learn about meditation, the 6 other main chakras & grounding yourself. There's many people in this forum that will be able to explain whats happening better.

Here is a great link in SF to get you started:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...8&postcount=15
Old 10-01-2011, 04:29 PM
Guthee

meditation is always good, I just can't sit still
go dancing!
Old 10-01-2011, 04:33 PM
tragblack

Guthee,

Perhaps you opened up an energy channel in yourself in October?