Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 11-06-2015, 02:35 PM
Experiencer

Can any psychic help me gain some insight into this

I really need help with something, I have lost all desire to exist and I am in a state of suffering the majority of the time. I would deeply appreciate if anyone with psychic abilities can give me some insight into this situation I have.
Old 11-06-2015, 03:00 PM
Does the person have to be psychic?

Some possibilities and very real...chemical imbalance in the brain.
The brain is an organ just like the pancreas or the gall bladder...
it gets 'ill'... out of whack and needs some help sometimes....with
these profound feelings I personally urge you to check this out professionally.
If you can't, I understand, but even researching St. John's Wort ...taken everyday on day 21...
you could like myself wake and suddenly feel 'normal'...happy, enthusiastic about life, creative...
another $10 way would be at a good Health food store that carries Bach Flower Remedies or homeopathic
tinctures ...buy "Gorse"...I swear in one day or the SAME day ...this huge depression will be lifted.

Take care, let us know what works.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-06-2015, 03:52 PM
Master
Hello Barnacle,

I did a 7 Rune Spread to understand what's happening to you and to get advice for you concerning it.

Rune 1 and 2 - are stating your current situation back in their own words.

Rune 1: Laguz Reversed - is an indication of a period of confusion in your life. You maybe making wrong decisions and misjudgments which will affect your actions. Lack of creativity and feelings of being in a rut are present.
You will be or already were mislead by your intention into something you can't handle. Temptation to do the wrong thing or take the easy way out is strong. The advice here is to get out of any bad situation as fast as you can.
Laguz reversed often tells of a woman who will bring trouble (betrayal or backstabbing) into your life. You will recognize her by her neurotic tendencies.

Rune 2: Thurisaz
Thurisaz is strongly connected to protection and luck, due to the surrounding runes in this rune cast it means your luck has run out in regards to what caused this circumstance. In this case it is suggested that you are being too stubborn and self assured in a circumstance and the advice is to postpone any plans you'd made concerning the issue. In this cast it is suggested there is strong opposition from people who are stronger than you in some way.

Rune 3 and 4 are the Runes talking about main Factors that happened in the PAST which effect why your question is being asked today.

Rune 3:
Kenaz Reversed
- Indicates an ending of some sort. It indicates there was a loss of possessions, social standing or an offer was withdrawn. This rune shows up when people go their separate ways, the advice is to not cling, accept the changes and to get on with life.

Rune 4:Uruz
This is a rune of strength, good health and advancement possibly in a career. It may represent a male (one with strong emotions in a relationship)
In this case with the placement of the rune it indicates a time in the recent past when everything seemed to be going your way, new changes and opportunities for the better, new challenges and the strength to face and engage them. Good fortune, exciting events and success were part of this story at one point.

Rune 5 and 6 - the runes advice in this situation.
Rune 5: ISA
A time of standstill, a freeze in some situation. All your plans should be put on hold for a while. Wait for improved circumstance or more enthusiasm before continuing on. Positive accomplishment are unlikely now. This is a TEMPORARY delays and frustration.
A relationship cooling off is indicated here and a period of mourning, adjusting and then being able to move on to better days coming.

Rune 6: Ansuz Reversed:
This is a rune warning to not believe anything you hear right now. Lies, trickery, rumors and deceit are around you. Get second opinions. Any advice you get now should be considered biased and selfish. Someone maybe trying to interfere with your plans. This rune indicates a time of poor communication and a lack of clarity. You maybe failing or refusing to learn from the lessons of life. Sometimes this rune indicates an older person who is causing problems.

Rune 7 - the results if the advice in rune 5 and 6 are followed:
Rune 7: Nauthiz is the rune of delays. Now is the time to exercise patience. Poor health and feelings of oppression will work themselves out over time. Worrying won't help at all.
Drawing this rune indicates a time when you are passing through a difficult learning situation. Face your fears.
Think twice before taking on new projects as you may not have the ability or energy to deal with them right now.
This is a time you should avoid greed, its not a time to try and surround yourself with material things. Focus instead on your spiritual side, sometimes you can't change destiny. Conserve your energy right now.
This rune may indicate that your emotional needs aren't being met right now and it could be telling you you are blowing a situation out of proportion - do not drain your energy by doing that.

End of Rune reading.

Personal Notes:
Based on this reading it appears a relationship you invested a lot of emotions in has ended in a ugly way which had continuing side effects brought in by other people, which is preventing you from mourning and healing in gentle way. It's taking all your strength just to make it from day to day. It could be a job that ended that you loved, but I get the feeling it was a personal relationship and that 'friends' and family have gotten involved and everyone has an opinion, most of which isn't helping you at all and isn't allowing the situation to cool off naturally and pass in its own course. Which is increasing your suffering.

I would highly recommend to take a break from the people who are throwing fuel on this fire and find some things you can fill your time with as you heal, maybe some spiritual books, or stories of others who've survived nasty endings, long walks by yourself, and other things which will allow you to Just Be in a neutral place.

These things do pass in time, though when we're in the middle of them it feels as though the sky has fallen and there's not hope for a brighter time coming.

It will come, believe in that and take care of yourself in the meantime, eat healthy, be gentle with yourself and nurture yourself, when you are around people choose ones who are optimistic and cheery, stay away from the Negative Nancy's who say things like "should have..." in regards to you.

When you feel strong enough emotionally consider what greater lessons you may have learned from this situation that you can apply in the future which will make for a better situational and outcome the next time opportunity arises.

Many blessing to you on your road to Returning to Joy, take all the time you need and know that there are people who care and love you deeply, and they may not always be the people you think of first. You are also surrounded by Unseen support, angels and Guides and others who protect and support you even though you may not have contact with them yet. Listen to that quiet Voice inside, that gut instinct - it will assist you.
Old 11-06-2015, 04:14 PM
CrystalSong! That was amazing!

Do one for ME! I mean, could you do one for me?
(In a pm?) No rush, I mean.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-06-2015, 04:35 PM
Master
LOL Sure. For You anything

PM me a specific question or line of inquiry though as Barnacle has. Our Higher Selves and Guides and Angels tend to turn into Pranksters without a direct inquiry with a subject matter and clarity, lots of confusing and random Red Herrings get thrown. lol

And be prepared for the answer. Runes are rather hard core, they don't candy coat things. I rarely get called to interact with Higher Selves, Guides and Angels using this language cause it's a bit Tough Love and sometimes kid gloves are the better route. But you can take it Miss H, you are standing in authenticity with yourself. :) And not floating on a reed boat down 'De Nile'.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:49 PM
Experiencer

CrystalSong: Thanks a lot! This is exactly what my issue is. I had two really disturbing dreams a couple of months ago which indicated that something bad was going to happen with this new person I met. I felt this extreme love for her that I never felt for anyone in my life, it was so intense I was temporarily enlightened. I thought that meant something, like we're twin flames or something. I've never had a loving connection with anyone before, so I don't know if what I experienced was normal or paranormal.

We were only talking via email, that was the closest thing to a relationship we had. I can accept that its time to part ways, but I want to wish her the best and let her know I'll be a true friend to her for life. Is that a bad idea?

Also would it be possible to find out more about these forces working against me? Did I do something wrong to bring about all this? This is probably exactly what I need, I have dedicated myself entirely to attaining enlightenment, I can't live with the ego anymore, I've had enough of being me, I desperately need to find my connection to God and oneness. I just want to make sure nobody else gets hurt in the process. Also, whoever is directing ill will towards me, I would like to know if that can be resolved, or should I just let it happen because its all meant to be, all part of this harsh life lesson?
Old 11-06-2015, 06:26 PM
Master
Oh THAT situation, sadly I know it well, went through it myself, and survived, though that was in question for a bit.
Let's put it into a simple metaphor. Let's use a Grill and a perfectly cooked steak.

You are the charcoal, (energy ready to make something amazing)
She is the lighter (activator)
And the perfectly cooked steak is your actual Enlightenment, not just the brief glimpse you got of it through her)

So you are sitting in the grill but can't do anything because you need that spark to get your coals glowing, she comes along and lights your fire. AMAZING! Synchronicities unfold, magic is in the air!

Only you miss that you were lit to create perfection and instead get infatuated with the lighter that lit you. The lighter job is done however and it leaves the scene. Now you've had a glimpse of something and it eats away at you, there has to be something More right? What was it, why see that glimpse of enlightenment and then the lighter leaves the scene?

It wasn't about the lighter is why, the lighter was needed to activate your charcoals, now there's a glow inside, you need to fan it, keep oxygen going to it in order to be ready for that steak to be put on.

You will always be grateful for the Lighter that lit the flame, it knows it - it's what it does, no need to thank it for living its nature.

You didn't do anything wrong which caused your charcoal to be lit - it was time because the steak is to come soon. In your Higher aspect before coming down here into density you determined you would awaken this lifetime. You're right on schedule :)
If the lighter had stayed you wouldn't have been able to get on with your steak making (awakening of consciousness), because you would have been too distracted by the lighter and never realized your own flame and the steak would have never made it to the grill.

The dark forces around you are your mis-alighned energies, (thinking mind thinking it can think it's way through this) vibrations and frequency's plummeting up and down, creating havoc in your etheric and energy bodies.
There's a lot that can be done to straighten this out and it's all found on the Spiritual Path of Awakening, its a huge part of the Journey in fact. It's all about getting right with yourself and discovering you are the love you seek and that love is reflected back to you in all of creation. (Steak cooked to ultimate perfection)

So now's the time to forget about the lighter and get on with nurturing the charcoal into a full-bed glow which can transform things into perfection.
To that end I'm going to suggest something that helped me to get my brain around what had happened, why and what to do Now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmN2RL4VJsE

Listen to the whole thing, there's like 24 parts and lots of useful things in it to help you understand what you feel and sense around you and why the precognitious dreams you had. It's not about her - its about your spiritual coming of age. And like any 'coming of age story' there's a lot that goes into it.

If you get done with that and are still hungry I suggest Teal Swan, Youtube her. She speaks to our generations. If you are more of a scientific bent the Youtube Tom Campbell's Lecture at the Calvary University in Canada - it's outstanding!

Ultimately though despite these great people and their wise insights, you have to walk through the door the Universe has opened for you via the Lighter, you have to explore the inner regions of your consciousness and the simplest way to get started is via meditation. Do it daily.
Your goal for right now is to create a space in your head of totally silence, no mental thoughts, narrating, or words at all. Be patient with yourself, it seems impossible in the beginning, but with continued meditation the moment comes, after that you may make first contact with your Higher Self, but Higher Self can not speak when the mind is busy having thoughts, because it can't get a word in edge-wise.

The internal silence must happen to facilitate connection to your eternal aspect/Higher Self. I know of no other way. It happens in the silence.
Once you make that connection and learn to trust that aspect of yourself which is not bound to time and space things will unfold rapidly and you'll have the most fantastic Teacher to take you the rest of the way!

I'll give you a little hint right now of what you will discover in the cosmos inside of you:
You are not the thinking mind, personality and body you think you are right now. You are an eternal etheric energy Being joy riding in a human body. You have powers far beyond anything your limited mind can grasp, re-create or fake. Find that limitless Being inside you which is the real you, which you were for a very brief bit given a sneak peek at. :) That is what this was all about.
Old 11-06-2015, 06:52 PM
Experiencer

CrystalSong: I can't thank you enough for this. Reading your message gave me a big sense of relief. I hope that relief doesn't subtract from the conditions provided for enlightenment to happen. I got the impression this girl is already enlightened, she was just keeping me in the dark, we met at this event and she made sure I couldn't leave there without remaining in contact with her but the way it happened was all completely synchronous. Magic like you said. The details don't matter though, all that matters is getting this steak cooked. Thanks again.
Old 11-06-2015, 07:59 PM
Master
I just wanted to pop in and suggest having a salt bath to clear yourself of all that negative energy being thrown at you right now

Crystalsong - The lighter and lighter fluid metaphor was perfect. It's exactly what I went through as well. I always thought of it as I was Alice and he was the White Rabbit. He disappeared down the rabbit hole and I chased him only to discover an entirely new world. But he was the one who led me on that path.
Old 11-06-2015, 08:22 PM
Ascender

hi my reading is

'You are deprived of all knowledge of being what you are '

seems tho good stuff has been posted already explaining much

can do more if needed than PM

----------------------------------

Much love and Light to You