Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 09-12-2014, 04:34 PM
cheeneka

A WEIRD STORY

I don't know if I read this story, was told it, or dreamed it.

One thousand years ago two children were born to two different sets of parents, in a society of beauty. One male, one female.
These two children were very deformed and were seen as outcasts in a world of beauty.

As the years went by the two children could not take the feeling of feeling like outcasts anymore and so they decide to run away together.

They ran away to the forest and found a little cabin, they decided that they would not have any mirrors in the cabin because they were so ugly.

They lived there for some months and finally fell in love with each other.

They both go up one morning and looked at each other and saw perfection, they thought that they had been healed of their deformity and were finally beautiful.

They live in bliss for years knowing they were both beautiful.

After a few years they decided to return to the society of beauty as they would now fit in.

They packed their bags and started the long trek back to the society of beauty, along the way they find a lake and decide to drink from it.

As they both leaned into the lake they saw their reflection in the lake and they were both shocked by what they saw, they had not been healed they still looked as deformed as they had when they first went to the cabin.

Yet when they looked away from the lake and looked at each other all they could still see was perfection in each other.

Right there and then they both started to laugh because they realised that when you love someone you see their beauty not their deformity. They realized they were living in the world of beauty not the people they had left.

I guess the moral of the story is, it doesn't matter what people think, or how they see us, if we can find love we can find everything we need.

LOve cheeneka x
Old 10-12-2014, 06:07 AM
yumi14

That's not a weird story at all... it is sweet and touching. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for posting it :)
Old 10-12-2014, 11:11 AM
cheeneka

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
That's not a weird story at all... it is sweet and touching. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for posting it :)

HI

Thank you :) x The reason I called it weird is because I don't know where it came from

LOve cheeneka x
Old 28-04-2015, 07:40 PM
mystic rainbow

It's the plot line of an old black and white film called the Enchanted Cottage.
Old 27-09-2016, 08:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you, I was touched by this story, really liked it.
Old 13-01-2017, 02:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Very nice i like it
Old 15-01-2017, 04:18 PM
Master
I erased this post as l realised l posted it in the wrong spot....sorry

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!