Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 05-11-2010, 06:42 AM
Ascender
what does this symbols mean ?

I don't know where to post this question so ill just see if it fits here :O)

I saw this picture in front of me some days ago and I cant find out the meaning of this symbol :O)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Triangel.jpg (5.8 KB, 7 views)
Old 05-11-2010, 06:51 AM
Master
I think I saw it somewhere where it says you have to try and find how many triangles there are ?.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by A peaceful mind.
I don't know where to post this question so ill just see if it fits here :O)

I saw this picture in front of me some days ago and I cant find out the meaning of this symbol :O)

Ten triangles and yet all contained in ONE.

It is a symbol of Completion.

Ten is a perfect number. One is the only number which can be divided by itself and into every number. (One is in everything! Divinity is in ALL)

It means the same as the secret meaning of the Pyramid, completion.

YOU are complete! Yet you forgot, so the pyramids were constructed to aid you in remembering your Divine nature, which is COMPLETE.

All the ancient Mysteries were designed for that one purpose. To help us remember "WHO WE TRULY ARE!"
Old 05-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Master
Nice..I like this symbol and what it represents.
SPiritlite.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:38 PM
Ascender
Okay THANKS alot Racer X this information was realy helpful and gives me more than you can imagine :O) thanks.

where did you get this information ?
Old 10-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Master
strength? because of triangulation
Old 23-09-2015, 01:32 PM
Ascender
I got many great answerer but I am still searching for more information on this symbol ... please share..

yours

A Peaceful Mind

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 25-09-2015, 09:03 PM
Experiencer
it's a mice ... you can see clearly when missing parts are filled

"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 11-12-2015, 08:06 AM
Knower

They say geometric forms are created when "thought" first starts to turn into matter. Perhaps a spirit friend sent this to you as a gift and to start you remembering about spirit stuff like this.

If you want to, maybe you could get into a meditation where you surround yourself and the room you're in with white light. And get your mind calm and blank. Then look at (or remember in your mind) the triangles. Then ask inside your mind, something like, "What does this mean?" Then get your mind calm and blank again, and wait to see if any message(s) comes to you.

An excellent channeler said years ago, that crop circles are here to trigger something spiritual in us, and all we have to do is just look at the designs (although some are man-made, so those don't count). But it will trigger something spiritually positive inside us, even if we don't exactly know what it is. So, maybe the triangle symbol is something similar too?

P.S. Shadow Of A Knight: LOL!!!
Old 11-12-2015, 09:42 AM
Guide
I also think a Triangle is a symbol for Manifestation or Manifesting. In the occult circles there is a Triangle of Art also know as the Triangle of Solomon, which is used for summoning angels or demons, and it serves as the location to which they are bound, in which they are to manifest or appear.

So I suspect it is all about manifesting.