Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 26-05-2014, 06:17 PM
DaisyPup

Lightbulb Divinations As In Signs From Nature

Recently I've been drawn to feel a need to learn more about divination. I know there are many different forms but the form I speak of is the one in which nature presents you with signs that tell of your future, or signs that tell you you did the right thing, or in some cases the wrong thing - and you need to go back and fix it. I've done some looking around on the web, but I can't find anything to this effect. I'm thinking there might be another name for it, but anywho...

The first time this really came full force to my attention was a couple of weeks ago when I was cleaning my bedroom in the morning. I was picking up some dirty clothes up off the floor when I found a lady bug in the pile. I took it outside and let it go in the grass in my front yard, and a part of me felt as if I should have been thanking it for something, but I'm not really sure what. I instantly thought it might be a sign from Spirit but I'm not sure what it could have been...

Does the lady bug have any significance? Is it a symbol of something? Input is greatly appreciated.

--

Because I can't find anything on the divination that I have in mind, I'd like to ask here if I may be able to find a mentor in this? Someone to keep close contact with me and guide me through the learning process. I feel like this is something I should be focusing on but I can't seem to begin the learning process on my own.
Old 26-05-2014, 06:37 PM
Master

Type in the question bar, or do you say Google, lol - Methods of Divination - and check out Wikipedia - there are hundreds of them listed.

They're not all to do with nature but you will be able to find the ones you're interested in.

The ones I'm most familiar with are - Augury - to do with birds. Ornithomancy - through the flight of birds, and

By listening what the crows are saying. I've received some very good messges from the crows, I love them
Old 27-05-2014, 11:46 PM
Knower

This is news to me. Didn't know these existed
Old 28-05-2014, 12:20 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyPup
Recently I've been drawn to feel a need to learn more about divination. I know there are many different forms but the form I speak of is the one in which nature presents you with signs that tell of your future, or signs that tell you you did the right thing, or in some cases the wrong thing - and you need to go back and fix it. I've done some looking around on the web, but I can't find anything to this effect. I'm thinking there might be another name for it, but anywho...

The first time this really came full force to my attention was a couple of weeks ago when I was cleaning my bedroom in the morning. I was picking up some dirty clothes up off the floor when I found a lady bug in the pile. I took it outside and let it go in the grass in my front yard, and a part of me felt as if I should have been thanking it for something, but I'm not really sure what. I instantly thought it might be a sign from Spirit but I'm not sure what it could have been...

Does the lady bug have any significance? Is it a symbol of something? Input is greatly appreciated.

--

Because I can't find anything on the divination that I have in mind, I'd like to ask here if I may be able to find a mentor in this? Someone to keep close contact with me and guide me through the learning process. I feel like this is something I should be focusing on but I can't seem to begin the learning process on my own.

I divine Nature Signs--please feel free to PM me any time and we'll chat.
Old 28-05-2014, 03:14 AM
Experiencer
good question! I'm interested in that answer also! :)
Although sometimes I get the general messages (when googling "spiritual meaning" or "spiritual message"after the animal or insect name that seemed to give a message, I never know if they speak of something to come, something that I need to change, or a general message that I'm on the right path (what I'm doing right). How do you tell the difference? Or are they usually about things we need to change?
Old 28-05-2014, 10:06 AM
LadyTerra

Greetings Daisy & KindHeart:

The best general place to start developing your natural talent for Nature Divination--is a book by Ted Andrews entitled, "AnimalWise".

It is very affordable and contains a wealth of information--which guides you in the ways of Divining Nature Signs and even offers a Candle Visualization Technique for discovering and meeting your Animal Spirit Guides.

This very exercise helped me to locate and engage all 12 of mine.

However--this is only a starting point--which leads to...who knows where?!?

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra
Old 28-05-2014, 11:56 PM
Master

Oh, yes, I'd forgotten about that book, Lady Terra, it's well worth reading.
Old 29-05-2014, 01:00 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Oh, yes, I'd forgotten about that book, Lady Terra, it's well worth reading.

Thanks Jenny Crow!

What I love about collecting books--one by one--is that (now) I have this awesome reference library that I can access in order to help me divine messages.

Collecting Books is (always) well worth the effort.
Old 29-05-2014, 12:06 PM
Amoralight

I love the signs I get from Nature. I too have a Ted Andrews book, Animal Speak. Very helpful and interesting.

When I'm driving to work and different birds, especially crows, fly over MY car on the highway it makes me feel special. I say affirmations on the way to work and do my protection. I take it as a sign I'm getting listened to and on the right track. It also helps me to be in the Now. :)
Old 29-05-2014, 05:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyPup

--

I receive animal signs all the time! I love it!!

Ladybugs would mean ancient spiritual wisdom since they're related to the scarab beetle, which is an Egyptian symbol.

I have a strong connection to birds. They've been following me everywhere I go for the last month or so. It's crazy. I feel like Snow White.