Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-07-2012, 02:33 PM
Guide
I wanted to say Thank you, to everyone.

I really enjoyed reading all your responses, and I feel this gave me better clarity on a puzzling encounter(s).
Old 16-02-2016, 11:02 PM
Knower

I have been witnessing black orbs and sometimes streaks of black light for the last 18 months or so. It might possibly be one of my guides who has a physical form (not a spirit guide) i'm guessing that it might be a Pleiadian called Pleija. Never feel scared or freaked out when i see anything like that.
Old 17-02-2016, 04:17 PM
Guide
Makes sense. I've never felt scared either. More like curiosity or open-minded inquisitiveness, never felt threatened by them too. Since then, have seen orbs of many colors, streaks and blobs too. Some seem to want to "communicate" but it's mostly in pictures, and this incredible high-pitch whiny. Unfortunately, I'm terrible at gestures, so working on that atm.
I could see how there's the possibility of one of your guides who has physical form. Very cool!