Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-04-2023, 11:27 PM
Jonathan

galactic partnership.or guides.

does anyone here have guides or galactic partnership?
Just I can be multi dimensional with my spirit.
my spirit can be at many different ships at once.
would anyone here be okay to connect with me?

I am not speaking of astral at all.
I speaking of guidience and wisdom or galactic wisdom and guidience.
I was looking for a galactic partnership with anyone before the stars and universe.

let me know.
Galactic partnership means a guide. someone who will hear your call.

I was galactic partners with an urseon named yhutzela and majin.
they are urseon people.

they come from the urseon star system.
and they can be galactic guides.

I told yhutzela and maijin that I have to be here on earth in my time to be here.
it's very critical and I cannot leave the planet at all yet.

they understood.
Old 31-08-2023, 04:16 PM
Knower

My best friend, who was also named John interestingly and was active on this forum, had a similar connection. He would work with another aspect of himself who worked with ET and had a ship. And John could bilocate to his other aspect's ship. John has passed, but you can connect with him across the realms. I am sure he'd be happy to help you.