Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-05-2021, 12:26 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hello Gene,
Welcome here.
I respect what you have been advising people here. Thank you.
No problem, thanks Miss Hepburn it's basically what I live for at the moment!
Old 08-05-2021, 12:30 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Thanks - very interesting.
Back in the 1980s I had a dream where I was attending such an astral class, although I forget the subject being taught. Suddenly, for no particular reason, the dream became lucid and I realised that while I was in this class my physical body was asleep in my bed in London. The teacher asked if anyone had any questions, so I raised my hand and asked "How much of this will I remember when I wake up?" The teacher looked at me in a peculiar manner, raised his right hand and made some gestures, and I found myself flying through the air back to my flat in West Hampstead, and then I was wide awake in my physical body with no intervening loss of consciousness. This was a very powerful experience for me.
It is unfortunate that most of us have no conscious memory of our nocturnal activities.
Amazing, since making the video I have received very similar responses, but this is definitely one of the most powerful!
Old 08-05-2021, 02:43 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
QUOTE 24 EXCERPT:I am a "cat lover" and have had feline companions for years.
Could you elaborate more on this point?
So it may be hard for some to believe, but when a cat becomes your friend, you can ask him/her to help you come out of body. Once you're out of body you will see his/her true form. It is common for them to appear as large black panthers. From there, you can ask them to take you anywhere you like and they will assist and protect you as a companion/ally.
Old 08-05-2021, 02:51 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
Please explain HOW to do it, and what is your average results per month?

If there was a definitive instruction on how to do it, we would have many more astral projectors in the world. However, astral projection is more based on a level of consciousness rather than 'thinking' or 'methods'. This is why meditation is extremely beneficial and will raise your chances tenfold. With that said, methods can still help. I highly recommend 'Michael Raduga - Leave Your Body in 3 Days' which is on YouTube, it is a long 3-part lecture one hour each but if you put in the work then it will happen.

A book I can recommend is 'Hacking the Out of Body Experience by Bob Peterson' which is probably the most comprehensive guide for techniques.

One little tip I can give is that astral projection attempts are much more effective when we do them during 'WBTB' (wake-back-to-bed), meaning get up after 4-6 hours, meditate and then go back to sleep with the intention of coming out of body.

Lucid dreaming is also a gateway towards astral projection. If you want to have a taste for what astral projection feels like, then try lucid dreaming. If you want to know the difference between lucid dreaming and astral projection I made a video on it on my YouTube channel.

And I don't keep much tabs on the frequency of my experiences but I'll guess around 7-10 on average.

Last edited by GeneHart1 : 08-05-2021 at 06:00 PM.
Old 08-05-2021, 04:58 PM
asearcher

Hi! I find all this very interesting. I have a question and it is if you ever feel that a presence come back with you after your adventures?
Old 08-05-2021, 06:01 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi! I find all this very interesting. I have a question and it is if you ever feel that a presence come back with you after your adventures?
Not really! I mean if I've spoken with someone I have a new sense of connection with them. But I've never felt weird things come back with me if that's what you mean.
Old 08-05-2021, 08:25 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneHart1
If there was a definitive instruction on how to do it, we would have many more astral projectors in the world. However, astral projection is more based on a level of consciousness rather than 'thinking' or 'methods'. This is why meditation is extremely beneficial and will raise your chances tenfold. With that said, methods can still help. I highly recommend 'Michael Raduga - Leave Your Body in 3 Days' which is on YouTube, it is a long 3-part lecture one hour each but if you put in the work then it will happen.
Fantastic answer.
But please let's go more in-depth about meditation.
Do you think that "bad meditation" is the root problem for not getting successful?
I don't have any idea what to do, feel or think in a meditation at 4am in the morning - Can you explain your method in baby steps?

Thanks a lot!
Old 08-05-2021, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Fantastic answer.
It sure was!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-05-2021, 02:10 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Fantastic answer.
But please let's go more in-depth about meditation.
Do you think that "bad meditation" is the root problem for not getting successful?
I don't have any idea what to do, feel or think in a meditation at 4am in the morning - Can you explain your method in baby steps?
Thanks a lot!
Yes that's the question isn't it, how to meditate. I think it's less about 'how' people meditate, because most people, including me, have all made the usual mistakes when you start. So it is more about peristing and being consistent.

When you first start to meditate, you might think you're doing it all wrong because you suddenly think you start thinking too much, when in reality, you're just becoming aware of all the mental noise that was already there.

The beauty of meditation is that there is really nothing you have to 'think', 'feel' or 'do', rather, you slowly become aware of what you're already thinking and feeling. The focus is to hold/be awareness, only, that is all. Being in the present moment. Simply sit, and focus on your breathe, notice it going in and out, when thoughts appear, acknowledge them and go back to the breath. Connect with your being. By accepting whatever state you are already in, you allow yourself to go into deeper states... What you accept, you go beyond. That's the magic of meditation, you become everything, by doing nothing. I know that's not exactly logical, but if it were so easily understood by the 'intellect', then meditation would not be as profound as it is. The intellect, or ego, always wants to feel like it understands everything, but this is the opposite purpose of meditation; we want to free ourselves from that, and find peace in the stillness and quietude of the mind.

I highly recommend The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle to really understand the fact that we are not our minds or the thoughts in our heads. I also posted a guided meditation on my YouTube the other day
Old 09-05-2021, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneHart1
So it may be hard for some to believe, but when a cat becomes your friend, you can ask him/her to help you come out of body. Once you're out of body you will see his/her true form. It is common for them to appear as large black panthers. From there, you can ask them to take you anywhere you like and they will assist and protect you as a companion/ally.
Thank you for your response. I have had feline companions for many years and I suspected that but never tried to implement it. Now, I will.