Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-04-2021, 06:20 PM
asearcher

Hi

I agree with that man and lomax, from own experiences too. My luv can witness to the strange loud knockings coming from somewhere were no one was to be able to do those sounds. and believe me, he wish to be an atheist, and what ever it was that was poltergeist activity he tried very hard to find a logical reason for it. the knockings- those he has never been able to explain. 3 knockings means death, by the way. a death to come. but no death came. it is not exactly the good side doing that...

please believe me too, i for one has not tried to communicate as I don't know really who I am communicating with, what is worse is though if it happens during dream state when I am more fearless, when i am not really in total control. then communication happen through telepathy, if now true, I often wonder afterwards, did it really happen? I've had to sudden sentences "spoken" to me to then find the weirdness in it that it is true.

it is a tricky world over there. please if you need guidance, if you need help, then pray directly to God who ever God may be to you. God will send out the helpers. Don't go through guides or beings or who ever, what ever.

The more you build a communication basis, the more you attach, the more you connect - the stronger it will get, the harder it will be to be free from it. they find you anywhere, it is not the home, it is not a particular area, it is that connection - time and space make no difference. this is why i have had it both at home and at work, and even if I go and visit a friend's home. And even on my way home.

Too if you meditate, they see you - as a glow. It is because maybe you are in between the two worlds, states of mind, in dreams too. If you get sick or drained, then too, when your energy lowers you will come closer to the low energy world, when you go up - you're safer.

Most activity has been centered towards me, too even children (This is the part that I have most difficulty handeling, innocent kids, My God) or it is that I am picking it up, and my luv doesn't, but the knockings -yes, those he does. He's been more exposed to that than I have.

Please, be careful.

Last edited by asearcher : 08-04-2021 at 08:07 PM.
Old 09-04-2021, 05:41 AM
Master
The pattern it's the same,and it gets boring.I was expected more from the spirit side,even from the low level ones.Numbers,waking up at 3:33,hearing your name,knocks etc.
Old 09-04-2021, 05:54 AM
Master
My advise about the communication part:

Ask your guides or your subconsious something you want to 'learn',but without expecting to get the asnwer right away.Proceed with the intention that you'll ask now,but you'll receive the asnwer in one week.
Make your question-request as clear as possible,and then just forget about it.

For example i was walking outside,and i ask my inner self this:

Show me my power animal:

Then i forget about it,and kept going with my everyday routine.
Some days after,and while i was doing my relaxing meditations,i started to have visions,about my request.

Sometimes the asnwers might come right away,but i have to be in trance.

Hope i helped.
Old 12-04-2021, 02:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your responses! I think this is very helpful.
Old 12-04-2021, 03:25 PM
Master
It's almost like when you want-expect from someone to call you and you wait over the phone.As long as you wait and think about it,he-she doesn't call at all.
And when you 'give up' and forget about it,the phone rings and you go like,
'Seriously now?I was waiting all these days,and now that i had forget about you,you remembered me?''
Old 13-04-2021, 06:47 AM
Master

I have to say that the three loud knocks and the spoken words in the physical saying something pretty nonsensical, even sinister would concern me too.

I used to live in Ireland and met many people who had encountered the Banshee. These are elderly female spirits and if they knock three times on your door, especially around midnight, it is a reliable sign that there will shortly be a death in the family. Not saying this is what we're dealing with here, but the parallels would certainly concern me.

Generally speaking, higher beings, such as deities, ascended masters and such are made of pure light and do not as a rule, manifest in the physical. If they do, they might appear as pure light and communicate telepathically. Those spirits on the lower astral are much closer to us vibrationally and this is where they have an ability to affect the physical, with voices, knocks, scratches, moving objects or people around, that sort of thing.

Higher beings also have a sort of radiation about them, which is unmistakable, they radiate benevolence and love, they have such a loving, compassionate presence, this cannot be faked and you must look out for such signs to make sure you aren't being tricked.
Old 13-04-2021, 08:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
I have to say that the three loud knocks and the spoken words in the physical saying something pretty nonsensical, even sinister would concern me too.

I used to live in Ireland and met many people who had encountered the Banshee. These are elderly female spirits and if they knock three times on your door, especially around midnight, it is a reliable sign that there will shortly be a death in the family. Not saying this is what we're dealing with here, but the parallels would certainly concern me.

Generally speaking, higher beings, such as deities, ascended masters and such are made of pure light and do not as a rule, manifest in the physical. If they do, they might appear as pure light and communicate telepathically. Those spirits on the lower astral are much closer to us vibrationally and this is where they have an ability to affect the physical, with voices, knocks, scratches, moving objects or people around, that sort of thing.

Higher beings also have a sort of radiation about them, which is unmistakable, they radiate benevolence and love, they have such a loving, compassionate presence, this cannot be faked and you must look out for such signs to make sure you aren't being tricked.

I disagree with that higher beings or deities always evoke positivity, if that’s what you’re saying. I had Ra visiting me a few times, which is to me a very male (in energy terms) but also spatial being. However what my mind directly perceived, is that I was scared and that it was a scary experience.
Old 13-04-2021, 09:04 AM
Master

@Cosmicwonder Sure, they can have their scary sides too, though that is not the one they will usually show. You definitely have a point there.
Old 13-04-2021, 09:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
@Cosmicwonder Sure, they can have their scary sides too, though that is not the one they will usually show. You definitely have a point there.

If we walk past the street, we can see someone lovely mistakingly as someone mean. And in reverse. I think big part is on our own judgement too.

Just like those knocks. We don’t truly know (at least I don’t ) what they are. They can even have a neurological cause (whether there still is a spiritual component them or not). So I’m thinking maybe it’s very much the situation.

Also I just received a message from some being stating that lower astral beings easily get caught up. That shows mere issue and not evil. If my life existed out of fantasy realms and communicating with a single person that lives in these realms, I would easily get wound up and caught up. Maybe the trick is to hold space
Old 13-04-2021, 04:54 PM
Master
One time i was upset that i was ready to explode,so i adressed my spiritual team to do something.I felt something like a tingle starting from the ajna chakra to the heart region.

When i returned home the knocks had gonne.For two-three hours there was silence,and i could feel power and energy.(Like i had regain my strength).

I realize that these knocks were coming from ME.At least i was sure that it's not a grand entity or something.Most likely energetic blockages or stagnant energy.

I don't know why they don't do it again,or if i can fix it on my own.The tingle i felt was more ''deeper' than the ones i get when i do energy or chakra work.