Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-01-2021, 01:16 AM
Master

Celestial library

While meditating some hours ago, prior to my experience with that being, Cosmic Citrine, I entered in a library. This library was huge and it seemed to reach the clouds. There I heard a voice, this voice said: There are 9 books about you; these words made sense, now I forgot what it meant.

I had so many experiences in these last two sessions of meditation, it seems they are coming back into my memory after some hours later. Imagine having a crazy dream and when you awake, you can't remember that you had this dream but later in the night after many, many hours you, start to remember that you had a crazy dream.

It looked kinda like this but everything was darker, I went flying into this huge library. It had a huge entrance and I don't think there were doors but not anyone could enter there.

Old 10-01-2021, 01:33 AM
Guide
Beautiful! There's a city made of glass I have seen similar to this. Thanks for sharing your story!!
Books are funny symbols. I have similar experiences. Were you able to "read" them?
Old 10-01-2021, 01:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Beautiful! There's a city made of glass I have seen similar to this. Thanks for sharing your story!!
Books are funny symbols. I have similar experiences. Were you able to "read" them?

Interesting, have you learn something from your experiences?

This huge library was very shiny but everything was darker, this is the first time I see something like this. No, but when I was told that there are 9 books about me, I understood what it meant, something about life, few moments later, my awareness returned to this physical world. It's like for a moment I was in another realm.
Old 10-01-2021, 07:42 AM
Master
I can relate the library with the subconsious mind.If you know how to tap into it,you can extract amazing infos,since it can connect with other subconsious minds as well.
Josephine Maccarthy wrote a module about the inner library,and how to get there in vision.The place it's not the same with what you described,but as usual,most of the times these are abstract concepts that have to appear as something to our consious mind.

The place could be real,but in your consious mind might appear as a castle,a room,etc,as long as the concept of library is present in your mind.

For example you can create a vision of going into your inner library and ask the librarian to give you a book about something you want to learn.
The dude (librarian) gives you a book,you open it and start reading-scanning the pages in some seconds.You say thanks,you give the book back and you end the vision.

From that point,things start to unfold,and 'downloads' start to happen slowly.
Old 10-01-2021, 11:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I can relate the library with the subconsious mind.If you know how to tap into it,you can extract amazing infos,since it can connect with other subconsious minds as well.
Josephine Maccarthy wrote a module about the inner library,and how to get there in vision.The place it's not the same with what you described,but as usual,most of the times these are abstract concepts that have to appear as something to our consious mind.

The place could be real,but in your consious mind might appear as a castle,a room,etc,as long as the concept of library is present in your mind.

For example you can create a vision of going into your inner library and ask the librarian to give you a book about something you want to learn.
The dude (librarian) gives you a book,you open it and start reading-scanning the pages in some seconds.You say thanks,you give the book back and you end the vision.

From that point,things start to unfold,and 'downloads' start to happen slowly.

Very interesting! Have you been in your own library? All these experiences happen by chance, it seems that I am guided to what to experience. When I try to have a certain experience, for example, to see the inner Sun, I can't, but when I give up and just let things flow on their own, incredible experiences happen.

I am going to try to read these books if possible.
Old 10-01-2021, 05:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Very interesting! Have you been in your own library? All these experiences happen by chance, it seems that I am guided to what to experience. When I try to have a certain experience, for example, to see the inner Sun, I can't, but when I give up and just let things flow on their own, incredible experiences happen.

I am going to try to read these books if possible.
I think yes.I remember i had some visions going down to the inner library.
Also the same happens to me as well.Everytime i say 'this is it.I got it',the next day i find out that it isn't working the same way.

As i see it,i have to learn how to trance my self by will,but with all those awakening symptoms etc it's almost impossible.
Old 10-01-2021, 05:49 PM
Elfin

I haven't read it all.... But it's just so very beautiful..
Old 10-01-2021, 07:03 PM
Master
@thatman
Go in vision.See your self from a third person view entering the gate.Do it in a second without questioning it.You might feel an energetic shift,or the vision might continue on it's own.
Old 10-01-2021, 10:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
@thatman
Go in vision.See your self from a third person view entering the gate.Do it in a second without questioning it.You might feel an energetic shift,or the vision might continue on it's own.

I tried, it did not work, instead I heard a very gentle and soft voice whispering my name.I thought it's my grandma, it was a female voice. I also experienced powerful electricity discharges ( the best way I can describe this ) throughout my body, when it reached my right hand, the top of my fingers hurt and then they were doing a mudra sign because this energy moved them.

It feels like I am being electrocuted from within myself.
Old 10-01-2021, 10:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
I haven't read it all.... But it's just so very beautiful..

Thank you, hope I will learn more.