Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-06-2023, 06:25 PM
Master

Has anyone here ever been longer in the astral than 8 hours?

Hii all,

I had once an OBE. I received the knowing I could spend the night there (8 hours). However soon I came across something I did not understand and went back to my body after 15 minutes or 30 minutes or so or even shorter. However 8 hours seems long… I haven’t ever reached it, but would love to spend days out there. You guys ever been longer than 8 hours in the astral? Or maybe more easy… longer than 2 hours?

Kind regards,

CW
Old 15-06-2023, 12:06 AM
Master

How do you know you're not in the astral?
Old 15-06-2023, 07:03 AM
Master

What do you mean pixiedust?

I mean, it’s up for speculation how this stuff works… but I guess that as far as I can tell, I’m in the physical. For what it’s worth…

Kind regards,

CW
Old 15-06-2023, 11:42 PM
Master

Hi CW,

Yes, I was being a little facetious but in a way it's also my own genuine question. How do we know where we are now ? We see it, perceive it, but our senses are still limited. We call it the physical and others the astral, but do we really know, and if yes, how, if not how. My personal and probably unimportant opinion is it may be better to not know, to stay there in that not knowing and live happily, allowing insights that arise to come forth of their own.

I'm guessing ThatMan might have a more experienced answer

Blessings, and thanks,

pixiedust
Old 16-06-2023, 10:32 AM
Master

Hii Pixiedust,

I’ve been looking for answers for some time on various topics. I by now know how to expand into that aspect of myself and step into the deep to understand more. But this I’ve not had a conclusion on. The mechanics are detailed and gaining understanding on a deeper level takes time and work.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 16-06-2023, 08:25 PM
Master

Thank you @piexiedust! It does take an expanded "state" of consciousness. I had the chance to experience this world ( while wide awake ) just like NDEs describe seeing Heaven and it was mesmerising, the colors, the beauty, the endless rivers of love.. the night sky..

@CosmicWonder The most I think I spent months or years in human time but it felt like a flash, like I lived everything in one go and it felt like month or years, can't remember for it was a while ago. And also I had OBEs where I hovered over my body while asleep over the night and it was not a "nice" experience for at that time I was sick and maybe this is why the "connection" with the body was kinda off. You can return to your body at any time, even when you are stuck, there's usually a way back in.
Old 17-06-2023, 01:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hii all,

I had once an OBE. I received the knowing I could spend the night there (8 hours).

You guys ever been longer than 8 hours in the astral?

I know I spent about 12 hours Out of Body once. It was an amazing wxperience.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 17-06-2023, 03:01 PM
Master

Hi Big John. Why don’t you tell us about what you experienced on your astral journey. I would love to hear about it but only if you want to. No pressure.
Old 17-06-2023, 04:32 PM
Master

Thanks ThatMan and BigJohn!!

Would love to hear about the experience BigJohn! But it’s ok if you don’t want to share it.

I’ve been getting a tighter grip at having astral journeys and also in reality shifting. Yet it is a very long process to truly get good at it. I have the time, luckily!!

Kind regards,

CW
Old 17-06-2023, 07:50 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
but would love to spend days out there
If only I could have an OBE, being able to escape this reality for a little while sounds wonderful to me..