Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 28-02-2019, 05:23 PM
Seeker

Book1 Hello

Hello All
My name is Juan, I am a gay male who has recently been awakened on a spiritual journey thanks to a soul contract/Twin flame. I have been recently been painting and writing since my awakening. I am looking for a community I can share my experiences and share as many people I know don’t understand. Thank you all
Old 28-02-2019, 08:02 PM
Master
Greetings Juan and welcome to SF!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 01-03-2019, 05:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juancho88$
Hello All . . .

Welcome Juan,
I'm Zach, and I am on a twin flame journey as well. My twin and I are same sex as well, even though: neither one of us is 'queer' per say.
So, it makes for an even more difficult ride. (I also used to be female in my previous incarnation, now male, so I know gender is only a societal issue when it comes to coupling up, not a spiritual one).
Have a good weekend and see you around!
Old 02-03-2019, 07:10 AM
Seeker

I would love to hear about your journey sometime. It’s hard to communicate with others when they don’t understand. Anyways have a beautiful weekend!
Old 02-03-2019, 07:54 AM
ant

Hi Juan,

How were you awakened by your soul contract/Twin flame?
Old 02-03-2019, 04:53 PM
Seeker

I was awakened when I met him. I am gay and already in a relationship with another. My twin/soulmate is married and with children. We started talking on a dating app. It’s weird bc I normally don’t do this but I opened a dating app a couple months before we met. He stated that he was always attracted to men and he was ready to close down the site and forget this part of his life he was ashamed of it. Anyways we started talking and I was scared I never really ever meet anyone especially on a dating site but I did.

We met for a cup of coffee ironically on 11/01 he is also 11 years older than me. Anyways we met for a cup of coffee and we immediately connected I couldn’t explain why but we did we talked for hours they had to tell us to leave. Anyways the one thing that I remember the most from that day was saying to myself “This is going to be a longterm thing”. We decided to continue seeing each other just hoping to be friends with benefits (Boy was I wrong it became so much more and took us by surprise). Texting and talking became more frequent and we started to see each other almost every day we will even take days off just to spend the time together. We are so different and alike at the same time. We had similar beliefs on life like spiritually yet so different he is more introverted and I am much more Energetic and extrovert. Even sexual contact with each other was different it was so intimate. I gave myself to this person in every possible way. I had such a connection with this person that we didn’t even us protection which was a first for the both of us outside of course our Karmic relationships.

But with the high of life there is also the downs. The negative emotions started to rise up. I became insecure and couldn’t believe this was true and so i did something out of fear. We broke it off and I couldn’t let go trying to find answers as to why I couldn’t let him go, why do I have so much emotions for him. This was all new to me, looking for my answers I stumbled onto the law of attraction and my awakening began. He triggered a lot on me I started to write he is the only person that has seen them. I started to apply the Law of Attraction to my life and read about the subject.

After a couple of months of separation we found each other. We missed each other a lot and he stated that he has never felt this way for Another man before. I did apologize about my insecurities and we began the affair again. We had deep conversations about life the universe and many topics. Once again we continue to make time for each other. During that time our life was like a adventure we had many first offs and we will do things we each other that we would never had done not even with your own longterm partners. I was so surprised how much I will do and take from him. We where suprised at how much we will do with each other we had no limits when it came with each other. Anyways we continue this affair and there was so many synchronization. I remember telling myself that he will be mine sooner or later, There was a time we spoke about soulmate and I explained how I believe a soulmates is one soul into two bodies(This is before I even knew about soul contracts/ Twin flames).

We continue the affair on September of 2018 I felt that I was lost I was not myself I couldn’t understand why but I kept goin. Next month on October we separated again the mirroring began he had doubts about me. (Felt like the Universe/Source/ God was telling me to not lose yourself but I didn’t listen) In my opinion he got scared and fear took hold, I believe that our relationship made him question his life as he admitted to me before that he has never felt this strong for another man. It took a separation to tell each other “I Love You”. I last saw him on 11/01 once again the number 11. My niece was born that day as well. Right before Xmas he send me a letter stating that he needed to put some space between us that the separation effected him a lot and that he will never try to replace anything we had and will always have feelings. At the end of the letter he stated that “The Universe has a funny way to make things work, I believe we will meet again, Once we are both healed and fully except what life has to offer, we already proven that we are connected”.

I haven’t spoken to him, I am determined to focus on my growth. So I continue learn and apply new things to my life. I recently learned about twin flames and a lot does synchronize with my experience. I have even picked up some abilities since I met him, Like painting and even started to sell my work. “True Love Inspires Another” and so he has inspired me. So I continue to focus on my self and focus on my growth. I am so grateful of that experience so grateful of the growth and the journey I am having.
Old 02-03-2019, 07:34 PM
ant

Hi Juan,

You fall in love with a soul not a gender.

Anywho,thanks for sharing and the reply.: )

I personally wouldn't read too much up on the twin flame concept and keep on focusing on yourself.

Notch it as an experience,what will be,will be,life goes on.

Take care.: )
Old 02-03-2019, 09:35 PM
Seeker

Yes it was a experience. I am so grateful for it, as it was my gateway or awakening. I love him unconditionally and I am satisfied as long as he is happy. Like I told him before as long as he is happy I am ok, his happiness is what matters wether I am involved or not. I have Learned that love is not about possession but it’s so much more, I will always love him unconditionally and will always have a special place in my heart l. I am excited as to what the universe has to offer and what lessons I will learn now that I am awakened.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:01 AM
ant

Ok great.: )

I wish you the best.

Take care.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juancho88$
Hello All
My name is Juan, I am a gay male who has recently been awakened on a spiritual journey thanks to a soul contract/Twin flame. I have been recently been painting and writing since my awakening. I am looking for a community I can share my experiences and share as many people I know don’t understand. Thank you all
Hello Juan, Welcome to the spiritual forum and hope you will get lots of useful stuff over here .