Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 01-04-2011, 03:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Oh you. You think I don't know you're just after my soup?! Thank you very much - those are very nice things to hear

innerlight, your avatar isn't that hard to get a handle on. Basic and to the point - and while the message seems quite simple, it's also one of the most powerful messages out there. And that's you to a tee - you're uncomplicated, gentle and so very strong and courageous, all at the same tiime. Changing the world with such a little word. You're fantastic!

thanks... but, umm, my avatar isn't a word.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:20 AM
Master
Dangit you! It did say Love Is All You Need.

I still stand by what I said. Except now I'd add "slightly facetious" to the mix.

Old 01-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Dangit you! It did say Love Is All You Need.

You mean "all you need Is love" .

x daz x
Old 01-04-2011, 04:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
You mean "all you need Is love" .

x daz x

Same sentiment, different packaging amazing how that good stuff gets spread around.

Old 01-04-2011, 07:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Goodness. Thank you very much. Lots of people say I'm a healer but as for calm, I can't take that in all honesty. I am a flibbertygibbet and prone to hyperactivity. But *coughs* I'll take the wise and spiritually aware

Let's see... when I see your avatar Solace, it makes me think of home (west coast of Canada). It's obviously a whale breaching but it makes me feel primeval forests, rain, smell of earth, mist, and... like a connection to the older mysteries. Like there's a link there but we haven't found it. A little impatience even. Hmmm... interesting, I don't really know where that came from.

Thank you for your input Patience is a virtue i have not yet acquired lol, everything else very cool, thanks again (I am in BC )

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 01-04-2011, 07:37 PM
The Feather

Solace733 what your avatar and name say to me about you is: you are a free spirit, someone who likes to have fun and be a bit crazy. Think you are emotional and someone who are good at given others comfort.

Think you love the nature but especially the water.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Feather
Solace733 what your avatar and name say to me about you is: you are a free spirit, someone who likes to have fun and be a bit crazy. Think you are emotional and someone who are good at given others comfort.

Think you love the nature but especially the water.

Thank you The Feather. I tend to be quiet these days and in need of some fun, but in the past yes.. Free spirit definately and a very emotional/sensitive person true.. People in my life do come to me for comfort, you are correct and yes nature heals me but mostly water. I am in love with the ocean, it is part of me. Very good analysis, i wasn't expecting another done for mine, much appreciated.

As for yours, I instantly felt a lot of strength from yours. Perhaps you tend to be introverted in a good way, reading, spending time with your thoughts? You may feel alone at times as you might feel different from others(as many of us in here tend to do). You are kind, humble, and tend to treat the earth with respect. All round good person. This is what i feel from yours.

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 02-04-2011, 11:29 AM
The Feather

Hi Solace 733

Yeah got a bit confused as to whos turn it was so figured I just do the last (before me) entry.

Quote:
As for yours, I instantly felt a lot of strength from yours. Perhaps you tend to be introverted in a good way, reading, spending time with your thoughts? You may feel alone at times as you might feel different from others(as many of us in here tend to do). You are kind, humble, and tend to treat the earth with respect. All round good person. This is what i feel from yours.

I do like spending time alone when I'm off work - my work being very public, so yeah I at times is rather introverted and alone (but not lonely). To me it take a very unique person to be humble and I never know what to say when people call me that, since I don't see my self as humble, but if I say that, it looks like I may be It is something I hope one day to accomplish.

Any way the rest is true

(Now I will change my avatar - not because of this reading but because I last night dreamt which one should be my avatar.)
Old 02-04-2011, 12:32 PM
midnightstar

Who's turn is it now? I'm confused ............ no point in trying to read too much into my username because I've already said on a previous thread (think it was my introduction thread) what my username was on about .....
Old 02-04-2011, 01:15 PM
Master
I don't think it matters who's turn it is - if you feel something about someone's avatar picture, go ahead and give your impressions for that person. Innerlight's would be a good one to go with imo as he didn't receive one for the new av he picked :)