Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 27-03-2011, 07:21 PM
The Feather

LadyVirgoxoxo

I sense that you like the fine things in life, maybe a glass of red wine every now and again. I feel you as a very warm and caring person and someone who loves the beauty of nature.

Flowers makes you feel alive and I think you could have lots of flowers and plants in your house and/or your garden.

(sorry have not been here long enough to get a picture in as a avatar - it would be a very light and purple flower)
Old 27-03-2011, 07:27 PM
Guide
I'll do ladyvirgo's since the feather doesn't have one.

I think it shows you love nature and ,like
feather said, likes the beautiful and fine things in life :)
Old 27-03-2011, 07:46 PM
Ascender

You both are right!
Old 27-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Felynx

Ooh, ooh! Do me!
Old 28-03-2011, 06:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
NightSpirit, I'm not sure if you've been done but I'll do you anyway(eww that didn't sound right...lol)

Anywhoo, I feel that you are a very wise person, in touch with other people and your surroundings yet you pull away when things get too serious. You obviously are a night person and possibly spend most of your awake time during the night. You feed off of the energy of the night and truly enjoy everything about it. You might love history.

Tell me if I'm right and someone do me!

Thank you and LOL..that's pretty darn spot on! Well done LadyV. I seem to have this energy that attracts those needing sympathy or advise on life matters. They get to talking to me and just go 'blurrrr' and then look at me and say "wow! I don't even know why I told you all of those things." lol....

I've always been a night person and yes, the energies of the night seem to charge me. Although age now plays a role in earlier to bed these days. Thank you again and I'll have a go at doing...ummm...reading you hehe...let me know how I went.

LadyV

I feel you look at the world and see a lot of beauty in it, more then the shadier sides of life. You have this ability to change the way you see things, into a more positive outlook, and to guide others into doing the same. I feel a deep connection to your family circle and you love adventure, even though you may not always have the means to pursue it as often as you'd like. You have children? Because i feel a very nurturing, motherly energy from you. I suspect you like the energies of 'healing'. And i'm also getting the ocean. Do you love the power of the sea? Also i'm getting "take the time to ponder that...........more fully before making decisions." You will have to fill in the blank because i wasn't given the information, but i'm thinking you will know what its about?

Cheers
Old 30-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Ascender

Yayy I'm getting better and better at these readings!
I always look on the bright side of life, dodododododo XD Hehe reminded me of that song. Anyhoo I tend to see a lot of beauty in the world too, way moreso then others and yeah I do have the ability to make other people look at the world like that. I'm very close to my mom but not so much the rest of my family. I have some pretty bad family problems so yeahh...And no I don't have kids! I'm only 17 so thank God I don't! I am pretty nurturing though, I do work with kids! Yep yep I do love the sea and wished I lived near it! The take the time to ponder that is basically with every problem I have in my life, I think you need a lot of time to figure out the right decision!
Old 31-03-2011, 08:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
Yayy I'm getting better and better at these readings!
I always look on the bright side of life, dodododododo XD Hehe reminded me of that song. Anyhoo I tend to see a lot of beauty in the world too, way moreso then others and yeah I do have the ability to make other people look at the world like that. I'm very close to my mom but not so much the rest of my family. I have some pretty bad family problems so yeahh...And no I don't have kids! I'm only 17 so thank God I don't! I am pretty nurturing though, I do work with kids! Yep yep I do love the sea and wished I lived near it! The take the time to ponder that is basically with every problem I have in my life, I think you need a lot of time to figure out the right decision!

well there you go...that's where the motherly, nurturing comes in.

As for the (blank) ....I wasn't given privilege to that info. It's personal to you. Guess you'll have to figure that one out for yourself
Old 31-03-2011, 10:24 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
Felynx

I feel that you are quite a powerful spirit, a strong person - or maybe thats how the world sees you.
Protective of your friends and family and very faithful - you are person people would see as there rock.
Old 31-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Felynx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrais
Felynx

I feel that you are quite a powerful spirit, a strong person - or maybe thats how the world sees you.
Protective of your friends and family and very faithful - you are person people would see as there rock.

Hey, that was pretty good! Thank you.
I find it hard to get a reading on anyone, sorry.
Old 31-03-2011, 05:21 PM
Suspended
Asrais

You are friendly, warm, talkative and love to laugh and have a fun time.

You also like cats.

And you're very in tune with nature. Historical buildings...but more to do with 'run-down' ruins rather than fine old cathedrals???