Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2021, 07:12 AM
Master

Visited by a boy

I did not know this is even possible, I asked a few people to try this but no one really answered back.

For the first time I had a conscious conversation with what appeared to be another human being, a boy whose age was less than 20 years old, I guess.

He appeared at the window of my room, I was fully conscious and I was having an out of body experience. This was so vivid and incredibly real, I was face to face with this boy, talking with him.

I asked him: How did you find me? I can't remember exactly the words but I believe he was talking about flying around.

I asked him: Are you dead? Then he started telling me about how his parents had fights and they had to split up and now that he is in a better place. I could see the look on his face, he was wihout a single worry. This is his answer: My parents were fighting and they had to split up.... I am in a better place now...

I kinda felt that he commited suicide and now he was around the Earth plane so I kept asking him if he was dead.

I asked him: What's your name? He told me his name, I can not talk about it, it is not my business.

We kept on talking for a while, this was so so real. I saw his entire face and body, he was hovering in the air at my window. I woke up in the middle of our conversation as if I was pulled back into my body, you know, time is up, time to go.

When I woke up I was a little bit afraid, I had this creppy sensation that I just was visited by a ghost of someone who commited suicide but then all my experiences came back to me and it did not felt so unusual.