Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 09-01-2011, 04:21 PM
Seeker
my experience

hello everyone,

i had an experience a couple of days ago like i'd like to share with you all....it was something that i'd never experienced before......i met an indigo child!!......it was a truly amazing experience......i knew he was special straightaway, i could see light shining from him, then i realised he was an indigo......i met him again today....he's 11yrs old and has been diagnosed with aspergers syndrome.........his energy is awesome, i felt truly humbled to be in his presence and felt i should be kneeling before him to be blessed, a couple of times i felt i would be emotionally overcome...i was truly humbled to be in his presence......i'm sure this will resonate with many of you here........well that's all folks, i just wanted to share with you,

thank you for listening

love and blessings always

littleflower
Old 09-01-2011, 05:05 PM
star-child

Wow it sounds like a very special experience for you, it made me wonder whether my cousin is an indigo. He has high functioning autism in the form of aspergers.

What did he act like? As I wonder if he knows his spiritual potential, I'm not sure if that is the right way to put it but I hope you know what I mean.

Thanks for sharing LittleFlower
Old 09-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
Wow it sounds like a very special experience for you, it made me wonder whether my cousin is an indigo. He has high functioning autism in the form of aspergers.

What did he act like? As I wonder if he knows his spiritual potential, I'm not sure if that is the right way to put it but I hope you know what I mean.

Thanks for sharing LittleFlower

there are checklists and traits all over the net and probably on posts here too to work out if a person is indigo.......i only reseached on the net and found out he had aspergers after i'd realised he was indigo........and to tell you the truth i wouldn't have known he had aspergers if his parents hadn't have told me, so i think it must be a mild form........

hope this helps

love and blessings

littleflower
Old 09-01-2011, 07:17 PM
star-child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleflower
there are checklists and traits all over the net and probably on posts here too to work out if a person is indigo.......i only reseached on the net and found out he had aspergers after i'd realised he was indigo........and to tell you the truth i wouldn't have known he had aspergers if his parents hadn't have told me, so i think it must be a mild form........

hope this helps

love and blessings

littleflower
I will definitely take a look at the traits before the next time I see him. I think you can get behavioural therapy for aspergers so maybe he had something like that or found his own way to deal with it which is great.

The aspergers is quite obvious with my cousin, he also has tourettes and from what I hear, he finds it all quite difficult to deal with.

Star
Old 10-01-2011, 08:48 AM
Knower
Hi Lotus
I have recently met an Indigo child too.....I don't sense too well ...but i felt him as soon as he walked into the room..... very powerful sensation....I fel very emotional in his presence.... and i also felt like asking him "what would you like me to do for you"..... it was quite a strange YET wonderful experience....
thank you for sharing :)
From Above