Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 24-12-2010, 11:08 AM
OceanWaves19161

Breaking old habits

Because many are going through intense processes at the momment now more than ever it's important to start trying to break down old patterns of behaving and relating to others. For example if your an ungrounded type try and really focus on being practical and logical. If your getting angry at friends and family try to calm down and leave situations etc. Try anything to break old ways of being. This will help you release old aspects of yourself which will allow your higher self to come through into the physical plane more often.
Old 24-12-2010, 12:37 PM
Sangress

Shall we specify that we should change old negative patterns of behavior, rather than all aspects of our previous self in regards to old habits?
Old 24-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Racer X

What is negative?
What is positive?

Join the two and stand in the center!
Watching the dance of opposites without acting; Conquer through inaction

Giving without expectation of anything in return is neither positive nor negative.

Giving with any expectation at all is not giving freely.....it is a form of "wanting/demanding". Clever is such a thing that pretends to be good because it appears as positive. "I am a giving person" is its charm and its hook!

Stop giving and see what happens!

Give instead to someone who has no-thing to give you back, see what happens.

These lessons may be difficult but mindfully done will yield amazing Truth.

A Truth which I can not give. A Truth which only experience and experiment can tell. A subtle thing.....this middle way.

This is not to judge good vs bad.........right vs wrong........simply to stand in the middle as you observe what happens when you no longer conform. Charity work will not yield the result. For the Ego will take credit and the credit is the "wanting" , the pat on the back. Give when you find yourself not wanting to give! So subtle are these lessons that few ever experience them......

See a cold man standing in the street? Oh I will give him some money.....
Then watch as he gets a bottle of booze..........No I will never give again!
See a cold man standing in the street? Feel his need with your heart instead.....a warm bowl of soup? May-be......A pair of wool socks and thermal underwear??? Probably! Oh......but I have no time......really?? What program cannot wait or be missed? Still ....you can never save the world...........so what! Do what you can as each moment presents an opportunity to expand the hearts intelligence.

I promise you will learn things never imagined.

No trying ......No learning
Know trying......Know learning

A protest is heard....
but, but.....that is Action!

It is a different kind of activity. It comes from a different place......a different space. First no activity from old habit patterns. Then a stillness within forms....an empty place. The Universe fills an empty space with something new.....a new YOU. Centered in stillness an action will emerge but it is not a selfish thing, it is a giving thing. It is a beautiful expression of selfless Love which if nurtured will yield a mighty flower.
Old 24-12-2010, 04:58 PM
Suspended
Let's not split hairs.

OceanWaves - I like your message.
Old 24-12-2010, 05:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Let's not split hairs.

OceanWaves - I like your message.

I agree........

Old 24-12-2010, 06:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWaves19161
Because many are going through intense processes at the momment now more than ever it's important to start trying to break down old patterns of behaving and relating to others. For example if your an ungrounded type try and really focus on being practical and logical. If your getting angry at friends and family try to calm down and leave situations etc. Try anything to break old ways of being. This will help you release old aspects of yourself which will allow your higher self to come through into the physical plane more often.

Once again, thanks for your insights. I am going through this and breaking through old patterns of communicating to others and relationships as we speak. This has been going on for me for the last 6 months. It has been brutal at times but necessary and eventually enlightening. Its good to know I am not the only one experiencing this. Is there some kind of general worldwide vibe that is causing this to happen with many of us?
Old 24-12-2010, 07:54 PM
OceanWaves19161

Lol no problems guys. Sorry but over the years I've learnt that if I don't want to write long channeled essays I've gotta use duality concepts and let you guys apply it in your own unique ways. I'm just trying to help spirit get across concepts as quickly and easily as possible because everyones at different levels of awakening and if I explain it in a long winded way some people get completely lost.

SeaZen apparently it's happening for about 15% of indigo type people. The lesson will eventually filter down to through the rest as others grow into their missions more fully. The lesson is letting your truth be heard while not dismissing or energetically harming others.