Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-08-2013, 03:23 PM
WubWub

Post Something Touched My Shoulder. :O

Yes, it's what it sounds like, I don't know if this is a sign or something, but I didn't ask for anything. I was laying in bed today, with the sheet over my head, like I always do. At about 9:00AM.... Then all of a sudden, I feel a touching sensation on my shoulder, it didn't scare me, neither did it make me jolt, or scream. I just went "The hell?" and removed the sheet, looking around the room to find nothing, I'm assuming it was some entity because nobody was in my room at the time, it's impossible to touch someone's shoulder and just get out of the room without making a sound.

What do you guys think it was? I never had anything like this happen to my until today. And IF it means something for someTHING to touch you, what does it mean? What are they trying to do? Communicate? Get your attention? Wake me up? I don't know..... Have any of you had anything like this happen to you? What did you do? What happened next after that thing touched you? Did you scream? And the weirdest part, it felt like, it touched me, then I felt absolutely nothing, as if the thing that touched me... Just vanished through thin air. (Like in some movies/shows). I didn't feel it removing it's hand. What I mean is, usually when you touch someone's shoulder, or anywhere on them. They will feel the feeling of you removing there hand, but I didn't feel that. It just vanished. The feeling, there, then NOT there. What can this mean? Is it an angel trying to talk to me? Because just last night, I heard a loud high frequency noise, when I think more about it, it gets more louder and louder. I can barely hear anything else at the time.
Old 07-08-2013, 04:16 PM
WubWub

Hello?..... Anyone? Care to answer?
Old 07-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Gracey

when i was 7 or 8 years old i was fearless, until the night i just layed down to sleep. someone tapped my shoulder twice in a row. i found my first fear that night.

it could be an array of things, a spirit, a ghost, a condition of the brain....what is important is how it made you feel, what have you learned about yourself from this experience....
Old 07-08-2013, 05:20 PM
Suspended
You might of dozed off, and dreamed being touched.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:25 PM
Gracey

yes, it very well could of been you coming in and out of a dream state. just the other night i did the same thing. i thought my man was climbing into bed next to me, but he did not. i felt someone come next to me, but a presence was no longer there right after i felt it.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:52 PM
DayLight1555

From writings of the Spirit Guide Sparrow (on this forum):

EVP (electronic voice phenomenon.) is a platform where thought is configured to travel through electromagnetic and other energy carrier waves by manipulating the energy within the physical environment of which you are a part.

Envelopes of thought from other dimensional beings, whether they are of the spirit world or simply from elsewhere in the cosmos, are reconfigured upon specific wave lengths

electrical and electromagnetic energy waves are manipulated by their intentful activity.

In the same way the electromagnetic field around your body can be manipulated to cause you to feel touched, prodded, stroked and in some cases scratched.
Old 16-08-2013, 09:05 PM
CokoWhit

I'm touched every day of my life by the dead and I just tell them to stop it and go away. It used to freak me out BIG TIME, but it's kind of funny now. Don't worry about it. It could've been a relative or friend that has passed.
Old 17-08-2013, 12:35 AM
Deactivated Account
I had an experience a few weeks ago after "conversing" with my deceased father. I was back in his home for a visit and told him how "sad" I was going to be visiting that house when both he and my mom are gone (she's still living), and just after lying down for the night I felt a shake on my shoulder and then three pokes (like someone getting my attention). At the same time I heard a monosyllabic word...either, "Yes" or "Hi." I took it as him telling me that he's still around.
Old 17-08-2013, 12:57 AM
Guide

Nice, well I had a similar experience only it felt more real! I m ot sure how... But I had the feeling someone wanted to talk to me so I got off my computer and layed down, and then I felt this really warm hand touch my shoulder. Then I felt like I was pulled somewhere else... Never heard a word that person said... But he or she just moved my body like how a pendulum moves. But then I flipped out and though (OMG this person isn't my spirit guide) and then started falling... They guy or girl tried to hold me up but I got too heavy and fell into my body... Strangest experience ever...

Anyway it could just be someone trying to get your attention.