Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 09-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Neville

I don't think you would necessarily have to be psychic, If I were to create a thought form, If you were posessed of the appropriate sight and sensetivity , I'd like to think you could see and feel it.

Because if you do not, I might as well stop sending healing right now. Because my healing thoughts take a form that are designed to make contact.
Old 15-08-2012, 02:56 AM
MYFIGO

I do see attachments as being within a person, but I have also seen a spirit attachment linked to someone (on his side) as if adhered with velcro. He moved when the man did. It was amazing to see.

I also see and feel many instances of spirit attachments when I am doing healing.

I also believe we can see thought forms. I have no way to tell which is a thought form and which is spirit. They don't come with labels. I only can decide after the person I work with gives me an explanation of what I have seen.

Of course, this is only my own observation. It seems that there are many variations of psychic abilities and what is true for one person may not be for another.
Old 16-08-2012, 03:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacle
I was watching this show called Psychic Kids and I don't know whether its all fabricated or not but I'll assume for now that the people in the show really do have the abilities they claim to have. Some of the kids in the show claim to see spirits so clearly that they often don't know whether they are real people or spirits. One theory I've read about is that on top of the physical world, there is also an etheric plane and an astral plane. Many people claim that the physical world is just a reflection of the astral plane and that our thoughts manifest as objects/entities in the astral plane. Therefore, if we constantly think about something, we create it in the astral and the more we think about it, the more energy we give it and the more real it becomes. Some people call this "thoughtforms".

If psychics can see spirits (which may be etheric or astral entities), can they also see thoughtforms created by people?

Hmmm, I just came across this question in another thread, and I mentioned I thought it was a "thought form." Don't know if you've ever read Seth, but in Seth Speaks, he speaks about this quite a bit, and you are right on to what he is saying. Ideally, we can all see them, it's whether we want to become conscious of that or not, and we can send them deliberately if we want to as well. Strange as it sounds. Personally, I have never tried it. I kinda liken it to if you were to astral journey to an agreed upon place, say a friend's house at a certain time, to see if you could pick up what they are doing (with their permission). If you could do that, and you didn't have permission, that seems like spying to me, so I've never tried it (sorry Seth). But with the "thought forms" I think it is not a deliberate thing, that we all do it, we just don't know it, but could "tune in" to it if we wanted.