Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 13-06-2016, 07:13 PM
Lepus

Hello kayfaei,

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfaei
I fear Spiders. NO matter the size. My fear is so real that if i see one in my room and its not killed. I don't sleep in my room for like two days. In video games, like Skyrim.. ( dont google the spiders of Skyrim) I literally have to close my eyes while I attack.

Also, I have this thing - may be in my mind or not, but atleast once a month with every intent in my body I telepathy/ tell all spiders to NOT enter my room. they can live if they just do not be in my room. Ironically i've seen or my family have seen spiders all over our home. but I hardly ever see them in my room. and If i do catch one, I chalk it up to being a newcomer who isn't aware of the "Do not enter or you die" thing I have with the spiders.. Call me crazy if you want ;P but sometimes I go a full month or two without seeing a spider in my room.

That often works for me as well, but with house centipedes.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 17-06-2016, 07:32 PM
Master
That's hard for me to answer. I guess If I had come face to face with something that could harm me, I would feel fear but if I was asked if I feared any insect or animal just by thinking of it, the answer would be no, but I don't want a spider falling on me. I'm pretty much in awe of most things, animals, insects. I am fascinated and check them out...but wouldn't like getting bit or stung...or mauled or killed.

As far as dog bites...there was this 'mean' dog that people hated...kids would talk about how mean it was. So I was riding my bike and "Muffin" (I still recall the name) came out and bit me in the thigh...most kids threw rocks and sticks and beat it with sticks...I could not do such a thing. I got off my bike and called Muffin to me, her teeth snarling away at me. I gave her the gum I was chewing...and she let me pet her. She never bit me again. I felt bad for the poor dog being hit and kicked and things thrown at her. She didn't deserve that...no wonder she would bite.

bugs in the house I capture and bring outside. I figure they are doing the same as I am. Just living life and doing their own thing as I am doing mine. I see no reason to kill or harm them.
Old 17-06-2016, 09:19 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Bugs in the house I capture and bring outside. I figure they are doing the same as I am. Just living life and doing their own thing as I am doing mine. I see no reason to kill or harm them.
Well said!
Old 17-06-2016, 09:40 PM
Suspended
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Which animal(s), or insect(s), do you fear the most? Pictures are optional.

Dead serious.

Scariest thing on this planet - man.

I have nothing to say against the fear of bees given allergic reactions it is logical but beyond that not much else given as most animals, even insects, are just living life as they always did. In most situations, after all, you can avoid a confrontation with a little common sense. For example when visiting a close friend in Australia he, as do other sensible people, had a bit of common sense about creepy crawlies just flip your boots / shoes and knock them on the ground to scare out / knock loose any nasty spiders or scorpions.

Man, on the other hand, well man is illogical even to himself.
Old 18-06-2016, 07:08 AM
Master
Sharks.

I love swimming in the ocean, but my surrounding coastal area has a plague of these things coming in close to shore. Nearly ever day there are reports of victims in my state. I know there's not much chance of me getting eaten by one, but that's a risk I'm not prepared to take for the sake of doing something I enjoy.
Old 30-08-2016, 05:30 PM
Guide
There was this one squirrel at Moonstone Beach...

The way I see it, you know the feeling you get when you find a spider in your house, and you scream at it that it doesn't belong as you vacuum it up? That's how I think predatory animals feel when we go in their territory lol...so, I try to stay out or maintain boundaries ;p

Also, I kill most spiders I see in my home because I do fear them (daddy long legs get a pass, those get herded onto a paper towel then placed out)...but if they're outside I let them be, even the ones that made webs right outside my back door. They're outside, that's their home! So long as they don't cross the border, we all live in peace.

Unless I see black widows out there, then all bets are off because my kids...Momma bear and whatnot...
Old 30-08-2016, 05:50 PM
Master
saw spyder yday wz so skred i wz

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-12-2016, 11:49 PM
Pathfinder

Horseshoe crabs....

fbasjfbas
"For there to be beauty of face, clarity of speech, benevolence and firmness of character, shadow is as needful as light. They are not opponents: they stand, rather, lovingly hand in hand, and when light disappears, shadow slips away after it."
Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 09-12-2016, 11:52 PM
Master
hi

slithrun sanks wish snaks givs me hivs jevis so slimy lk creeepy cralsy if i evr get a boyfrnd juts jop his not terfid of vreepycralys coz hel hav 2 get rid he muts uv cats he will coz i luv cats i do thy so fun

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔