Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-06-2022, 09:41 AM
Master
Cobalt Calcite!

I bought The most beautiful piece of cobalt calcite!
I hadn't planned for it, don't check the shop much anymore as I've spent so much on crystals of late.
But the other day I already felt something calling me. There was nothing there yet, which was congruent with the fact that the calling was faint.
Then last night I checked and voila... cobalt calcite. I knew right away. A number of beautiful pieces but one truly stood out as it has somewhat larger sticking-out-bits of cobalt calcite while the others were more flat. Not sure what to call those, they're not really points. More like what a cluster of fluorite can look like maybe?
This one also had the pink cobalt continuing around to the back. The colour was beautiful. I bought it.

I did compare with a few other shops, seems to be a somewhat more expensive crystal variety. And I didn't find another piece as gorgeous as this one.
I hope it arrives tomorrow!

Until recently I hadn't even heard of cobalt calcite btw. Not until -if memory serves- Castor mentioned it a while back.
Old 24-06-2022, 02:26 PM
Master
It has arrived! It makes me smile! It is so pretty, the colour beautiful, and the energy very sweet and feminine and joyful.
When I held it and closed my eyes I felt my Crown being activated and a huge spiral of energy moving up into the Cosmos. At the same time it was a cleansing or balancing or something like that of the Crown. Enable it to open up further.
Then the tingling moved to the back a bit, just behind the crown of the head, and suddenly I realised I felt pressure on the bridge of my nose?? That didn't go until I put the crystal down.
I also felt things happening in the diaphragm area and my kidneys.
All the while my Heart was open, that was very easy & went by itself. I always move back & forth a tad when my Heart is open and since I work with opening the Heart a lot of late that comes quite easy now.

In any case, I'm very happy with it and will sit with it some more!
I was curious about entering the crystal, but that didn't feel like the right moment. For some reason.