Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-05-2022, 03:20 PM
Newbie ;)

How do you clean, cleanse, your stones?

So, there are different methods of cleaning and cleansing and just overall, restoring your crystals and gemstones??
Old 29-05-2022, 11:40 PM
Administrator
I like to either smudge them or rinse them under cold water. and let them dry on a window sill to dry Naturally

Namaste
Old 30-05-2022, 04:57 AM
Master
I smudge and put them on a window sill on a full moon.
Old 30-05-2022, 09:08 AM
Master
Ifever I want them cleansed I put them in water.
Most of what affects them is emotional debris and then water is a great choice.
Do check if the crystal can be put in water.

If I want to be thorough it's 12-24 hours in soil, same time in water, finish with either incense or smudging. Then you've had all elements.
Never use potting soil, too acidic.

Some I put on selenite, like the shungite I wear on my neck for pain. I'll leave it on selenite at least 24 hrs.

I hardly ever have to cleanse mine. Not much conflict etc. going on in my home as I live alone. Plus, I have high vibrational crystals only and I have 340 something of them. They've formed an energy field and keep each other clean.

Also I never overwork any crystal. All my crystal use 80% max of their energy. That always leaves them with enough room to hold their strength, to recover etc.
I never indefinitely program a crystal either. I don't program really, and if I do it's for a month tops.

If you take good care of your crystals you don't have much work to keep them going strong.
It does depend on your living situation though. When I was still in a bad relationship my crystals needed a helluva lot of cleansing as they were transforming a lot and working hard to keep me stable. But then I didn't have that many yet either at the time.
Old 02-06-2022, 08:03 PM
Knower
A quick rinse with water and after that I put them on Selenite for one or two nights.

I never really understood exposing them to sunlight. I mean, they are born and grew up in darkness. It doesn’t make sense. Yet, some crystals seem to appreciate a little bit of sunlight every now and then. I’m still figuring this thing out. For now, in moderation.

What works wonders is this:
Trying to be as sensitive as possible to my crystals, showing them deep appreciation for being there, showing them respect and gratitude every time I work with them, blows any other method of cleansing and clearing out of the water.

New arrivals:
Offering them empathy (or asking them for forgiveness in case they are traumatized) for the fact that they are ripped from their natural environment. I cleanse them, sit with them and have this conversation before anything else. For me this is essential in starting a sensible relationship with the crystal. I’m being dramatic here, haha.
Not every crystal needs this. It depends. I’m just trying to get a sense of what's going on with a new crystal and respond to that.
Old 02-06-2022, 08:24 PM
Master
Interesting observation about the sun.
Personally I don't put crystals in the sun to charge, nor to cleanse.
But I try to keep most my crystals exposed to daylight as I was taught this is the best for their well-being.
And what you're saying that they grow in the dark makes sense in a way, but thinking about it, then they are connected to their original matrix that they were 'born' on and grew from or on AND connected with the entirety of their mother crystal. Embedded in the vain or whatever they came from. And that nourished them.
Now that we've got them, they're not connected to any of that anymore. Maybe that makes the difference?
Light is life, is nourishing, life-giving. So I think and feel that's why they do need daylight.

BTW you can in meditation tune into your crystal and reconnect it energetically to its original mother crystal/vein/matrix. That also benefits the crystal, plus it will then be like cross pollination: the energy of that land can then also connect with the energy where you live.
And it can be very interesting to feel in meditation what 1 of your crystals is connected to. You can see/feel the other crystals in the neighbourhood, maybe the whole area or country that it's energetically connected with.
Tim Whild had a vid in which he offered a short meditation to do that. It was most wonderful!
I've done it with several crystals and one had a ray shoot out up into the heavens and was connected to Galactic things. I also looked how it was connected to all my other crystals and I saw a flower of Light kind of pattern. It was gorgeous!
And automatically I felt energy & rays of light go into the Earth, connected to crystals in the soil, very deep down even.

I can't remember from the top of my head which vid of his it was though :/ Although I think I saved it to a playlist...
Old 15-06-2022, 07:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Interesting observation about the sun.
Personally I don't put crystals in the sun to charge, nor to cleanse.
But I try to keep most my crystals exposed to daylight as I was taught this is the best for their well-being.
And what you're saying that they grow in the dark makes sense in a way, but thinking about it, then they are connected to their original matrix that they were 'born' on and grew from or on AND connected with the entirety of their mother crystal. Embedded in the vain or whatever they came from. And that nourished them.
Now that we've got them, they're not connected to any of that anymore. Maybe that makes the difference?
Light is life, is nourishing, life-giving. So I think and feel that's why they do need daylight.

Yeah, that sounds reasonable. I’ll give it some more thought.
Old 15-06-2022, 07:35 PM
Knower
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal BTW you can in meditation tune into your crystal and reconnect it energetically to its original mother crystal/vein/matrix. That also benefits the crystal, plus it will then be like cross pollination: the energy of that land can then also connect with the energy where you live.
And it can be very interesting to feel in meditation what 1 of your crystals is connected to. You can see/feel the other crystals in the neighbourhood, maybe the whole area or country that it's energetically connected with.
Tim Whild had a vid in which he offered a short meditation to do that. It was most wonderful!
I've done it with several crystals and one had a ray shoot out up into the heavens and was connected to Galactic things. I also looked how it was connected to all my other crystals and I saw a flower of Light kind of pattern. It was gorgeous!
And automatically I felt energy & rays of light go into the Earth, connected to crystals in the soil, very deep down even.

Oh that’s interesting. I’ll look into that.
Old 15-06-2022, 08:58 PM
Master
I'm trying to find that vid...
Found another one that is also great, where you create a pillar of light with one crystal. I've just done this again too :) I do always set a time limit on programs as I don't keep track of what is set on which crystal. And I don't want to accidentally put several programs on a crystal, which has happened to one (not by me btw).
So I always set a limit, whatever comes up intuitively, and make that part of the program so it automatically stops when that time limit has come.

Make a Pillar of Light vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UCOmvNr9zs&list=PLgEri0xc8yS8wF3I4fY7WSoE eOCL4XGBP&index=56

It seems I found that vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afHZP4tB8M8

While in meditation you can if you wish also connect with the mother crystal/mother vein/matrix where your crystal came from. You don't have to know exactly where that is, it'll go by itself.
Old 16-06-2022, 12:57 PM
Experiencer
Tap water while mentally feeling the cleanse happening. For some people, mentally the tap water is filled with impurities and bad stuff yet they drink it themselves and don't feel impure and full of bad stuff. Water is water. I don't overthink it anymore.

However, I can definitely see that it is superior to cleanse it in ocean, sea, river or even bury in the ground overnight. Superior mentally as in sensing it's 'better' but can't say in what aspect.

When I feel like it, I smudge with sage as well.