Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 06-05-2019, 08:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Can an Angel visit Earth temporarily?

I know there's people who are angels incarnated as humans, but is it possible for an angel to come from heaven to Earth? Do they already and you just have to be clairvoyant to see them? Or are they really too high vibration to ever appear here in their true form?
Old 06-05-2019, 11:54 PM
Experiencer

I believe they can visit, but I'm not sure if they'd show their true form. I believe it's their choice whether or not that they show it or not, etc.
Old 07-05-2019, 12:09 AM
Master
The angelic are everywhere, on all levels of existence. Nothing happens in creation without their involvement.

Not sure what you understand my"heaven", if it is what I understand as source, then there is only one group of being that come directly from source, and they are not angelic in my view and understanding.

Most would know them as the Elohim. I call them the Master builders.
They move through the densities at will. And yes they incarnate. I know several incarnates who are part of those beings. Most of them knew who and what they were. The angelic incarnated on this planet mostly don't know who they are.This is the nature of reality.

It is the Elohim who construct the framework for this reality and change and dismantle it when the time comes.
Old 07-05-2019, 06:45 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
The angelic incarnated on this planet mostly don't know who they are.This is the nature of reality.

Rah Nam

Why is that? And what function do such beings serve, esp if they don't know what or whom they are.
Old 07-05-2019, 04:01 PM
Master
Rah Nam, hello there. May I ask...could you explain a bit more?
How do those you call the Elohim differ from us? Aside from level of maturity, longevity and scope of being, LOL, and so forth...

Also, is any one group responsible for fine-tuning the strings (i.e. the instances of reality we fall into and the ensuing Mandela effects) when something goes awry (Hadron super collider etc)?

Those some call archangels others also call transcendentals, and they likewise can move through densities and help shape and maintain our reality. When I was cranky and unwise enough to want out of my karma and into a reality with a different cast of characters, a lead guide I've worked with many times came suddenly to ask me quite seriously to clarify if that was my true intention. And after the briefest of illuminations, I realised NO that was not my true intent At which point the guide confirmed that my true intention had been recorded...TG The Mandela effects are already enough:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...1&postcount=40

No I don't want a total do-over for the universe, which amounts to annihilation of all that currently is. Or perhaps more specifically, a do-over of your individuated eternal consciousness. Whichever, an entirely new instance would have to be cast down and "you" would never know the difference as you'd not exist in the tapestry as you do now, in your current instance. What would you even do with someone who truly wanted that? A pocket universe for their fantasies and a derivative, narcissistic existence, till they accept what is in its fullness? Or ??? Which begs the question, who would be nutty enough to ever truly wish for that, no matter your pain or suffering at that mo? You walk to the edge in a fair bit of ignorance and then once illuminated you grow a spine, grow up, and firmly move away, never looking back.

I'm thinking these guides would never title themselves as gods, for all their power and insight. That's just a term we might use. But I'm also thinking that those you may be calling Elohim may be crossing over into those we call transcendentals. I don't understand all the divisions but it may simply be a matter of some choose or have chosen to incarnate whilst others prefer not to, or to do so rarely. Do you have any thoughts on this?

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 07-05-2019 at 05:14 PM.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:56 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
How do those you call the Elohim differ from us? Aside from level of maturity, longevity and scope of being, LOL, and so forth...

Also, is any one group responsible for fine-tuning the strings (i.e. the instances of reality we fall into and the ensuing Mandela effects) when something goes awry (Hadron super collider etc)?

I'm thinking these guides would never title themselves as gods, for all their power and insight. That's just a term we might use. But I'm also thinking that those you may be calling Elohim may be crossing over into those we call transcendentals. I don't understand all the divisions but it may simply be a matter of some choose or have chosen to incarnate whilst others prefer not to, or to do so rarely. Do you have any thoughts on this?

Peace & blessings
7L
I hope that you don't mind me adding an additional point to what you said. Cause I associate Elohim with Archangels. And archangels I very much see as Angelic. Even tho they have a higher status, and specific important tasks that set them out from some of the other angels that have simpler tasks.

Also in notes, I have of the tree of life, where Metatron is a Seraphim that resides in Kether, one of the titles above his name is Elohim. Zaphiel also has the title Elohim above their name as well. Which I think are somethings to consider~
Old 08-05-2019, 12:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Rah Nam

Why is that? And what function do such beings serve, esp if they don't know what or whom they are.

Entities that come here to be of service need to incarnate like everyone else, in order to not interfere. (free will on a personal and planetary level)

At some point the incarnate will wake up fully or to some degree, and hold an energy just above the average. Not to high and not to low. Just high enough that the masses can follow. This is the general idea. And there are not tenth of million but hundredth of million of light workers on this planet at this point in time.

Will not talk about those who come with special assignments, were it is important to fully become aware who and what they are.

Its all about energy and vibration. If enough vibrate at a certain level we will tilt this planet, figuratively and literally.
Old 08-05-2019, 02:30 AM
janielee

thank you very much, Rah Nam.

Namaste,

JL
Old 08-05-2019, 03:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries

Those some call archangels others also call transcendentals, and they likewise can move through densities and help shape and maintain our reality. When I was cranky and unwise enough to want out of my karma and into a reality with a different cast of characters, a lead guide I've worked with many times came suddenly to ask me quite seriously to clarify if that was my true intention. And after the briefest of illuminations, I realised NO that was not my true intent At which point the guide confirmed that my true intention had been recorded...TG The Mandela effects are already enough:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...1&postcount=40

No I don't want a total do-over for the universe, which amounts to annihilation of all that currently is. Or perhaps more specifically, a do-over of your individuated eternal consciousness. Whichever, an entirely new instance would have to be cast down and "you" would never know the difference as you'd not exist in the tapestry as you do now, in your current instance. What would you even do with someone who truly wanted that? A pocket universe for their fantasies and a derivative, narcissistic existence, till they accept what is in its fullness? Or ??? Which begs the question, who would be nutty enough to ever truly wish for that, no matter your pain or suffering at that mo? You walk to the edge in a fair bit of ignorance and then once illuminated you grow a spine, grow up, and firmly move away, never looking back.

Peace & blessings
7L

Most consciousness units, oversoul, Fae, angelic, Logos (planetary) evolve from a basic level to higher levels all the way back to source. The Elohim come strait from source fully evolved and are the only beings who can move through the densities at will.
Any higher evolved being or entity has to, in order to move to lower densities, create an extension of itself into the lower densities and then it can incarnate this small pocket of consciousness into a physical form. This entities than can remain and evolve on their own, or be reabsorbed.

The Elohim don't have to do this, they simply move through the densities and do their work or incarnate if they want. The Elohim construct the matrices and then change it, like in this case her on Earth, we move from third density to fourth density. The perimeter for creation will change.
And the matrix has to be able to facilitate those changes.
The new perimeters will come on line as soon the shift happens.
Its all set to happen.

In regards to Archangels, they are soul groups, except for one.
And no they can not move through densities at will, even so they often exist in more then one density at the same time. Out of the seven Archangels three are angelic, three are Fae and one is Elohim, and that is Lucifer, who was holding the dark in place on this planet. (in a very simplistic way)
And no, they don't term themselves as Gods, they know their place in creation in the same way as the angelic do and the Fae. They all serve All That Is within their capacity. That's all.
Just as an example, I know and have worked with Scheramnala as long as I exist. And that goes back eons. She is very direct. Her energy alone could shift this planet or tearing it apart. When they shift through the densities they modulate their energy to suit the density. And it does not matter whether we talk about the mineral, plant, animal world or our reality.
I never can understand why people worry so much about their existence in this reality. It is very fleeting. A little blob on our total journey.

I have spend in a layer of what is known as fifth density a period you could fit many incarnation cycles one has in this reality. There is absolutely nothing, no perception of space, time, light, absolutely nothing. Every density has its challenges, and every challenge can be mastered from within. Leaving this reality is not any different.

There are hordes of dark entities and being who feast on fear energy we produce. Simple, don't feed them.
I know a young lady, she is an incarnation of Scheramnala, I only say this because I don't think she frequents this board, she told a story once where a dark figure, a being appeared at the bottom of her bed, I am sure it was several times, until she told him, she is not afraid of him. And in an instant he changed into a magnificent light being. Three guesses who it was.
Lucifer of cause.
Fear is a product of the mind. And the mind is not part of us, it is an instrument of the matrix. So we can buy into it or not.
Incarnations always serve a purpose, there is a two ways street, we serve, and this service will move us forward towards source, home.
And if you want to look at those who call themselves gods, you need to look at the other side of development, the dark controlling side. Those who like to be worshiped so they can lap up your energy they so desperately need to move up.
Old 09-05-2019, 02:18 PM
Master
Rah Nam, thank you for your response. So you're getting fairly specific but at the same time I see a different understanding of the one than probably most.
My understanding is also much more positive and I know different names, though I grant that is based on one's own place on their journey and it's different for everyone.

Also the three angelic, ok but the others are actually something else? That's interesting but may be why I have worked more with certain of these guides than others. Can you share more on this and/or any sources? As you feel is right, of course.

I do resonate with your main points that they all serve All That Is within their capacity.

Also that we have largely misunderstood and misrepresented some of these beings due to fear, to the point of wholly distorting things. Based on a very simply fear of our own iniquities and shortcomings, or on those which afflict humanity more broadly. Which in turn have obscured our ability to apprehend the fullness of What Is.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke