Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-08-2022, 10:43 AM
BryanInBoca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
It means he's just reading the bible for whatever reason.

Our mind thirst for filling in the gaps, and often we make up stories along the way. A person suspect to religious thinking may believe the bible was there for a reason, a ''hint'' of sorts. There you are in prison and there's a bible, surely it must be god knocking on your door.. lol

If you want the God's honest truth, I believe the Bible God was behind my jail experience. Not really a selling point...

It was definitely scripted. I had the Bible Guy in the cot next to me. I was friends with the only 2 black guys in there. 1 guy was huge and would let me cut to the front of the line when we would eat. The Sheriff sitting there told me "those black guys lie all the time". Then I had a young guy above me from California who got caught selling drugs. He was from a wealthy family. I can tell by the scripting it was all pre-scripted
Old 18-08-2022, 11:22 AM
Suspended
Guide

Well,there you go.
Old 18-08-2022, 11:30 AM
BryanInBoca

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Well,there you go.
Old 18-08-2022, 05:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanInBoca
If you have free will why do you have an ID and a passport?
So this is an example of not having free will. So what would need to be done based on the above that would make it free will, if it were done. What would make it free will then?
Old 18-08-2022, 08:16 PM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Everything happens for a reason.
Yup your indeed right my friend...Everything is connected,there are no such thing as "Coincidences"...
Old 22-08-2022, 04:20 PM
Master
If the laws of thermodynamics have it correct nothing can be created or destroyed.. thus only transform … our predecessors atom that was at the Big Bang had been transforming observers since the Big Bang we are number ___ <insert here>

Then free will has been taken from us by the predominant atom we see just a slave to being transformed and recycled???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 22-08-2022, 05:24 PM
PureEvil760

Can you be angry at someone? Can you judge people? Can you forgive them instead? These are acts of free will. It is very strange to me that people think they do not have free will, do you think you're robots?
Old 09-09-2022, 08:40 AM
Master
Maybe sometimes people get freewill confused with free. Nothing is free. Even a simple breath of air takes an effort on our part. Even if you to the extreme a live out in the wilderness alone with no one at all to tell you or to influence your freedom (not free either) . There's still rules and freewill choices. To be honest there may be fewer rules but those "rules" are much more strict and unforgiving.
Besides, there's so many people who complain about not having "freewill" but often, those are the people who depend on the media to tell them what to do and what to think, what to wear, and how to look, even what to drive. Forfeiting there freewill.
Old 09-09-2022, 02:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
Can you forgive them instead? It is very strange to me that people think they do not have free will..
Very good examples given such as I can chose to forgive or not to forgive for example. Free will is often more about not wanting to which a person is free to do. Think in terms of mind.