Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-11-2021, 10:00 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Talking 3 Step Strategy

Step 1

-Put an alarm 2 hours earlier than when you intend to wake up.
Next to the bed, nice & slow sound, so you don’t lose the ideal mind state.

Step 2

- Put your physical body into the sideways position that works for you

Step 3

- Just try all the techniques in the world, that you can think of until one cracks, in rotation.
(affirmation, visualization, motion, rubbing your spiritual hands, the rope, the spinner, floating, and so on and so for)

--

It's enjoyable.
It's easy
It can be done every single day
Old 28-11-2021, 10:16 PM
Master

I hope it works for you. Lately my way is not working. Last night I think I was relaxing too much and I fell asleep. I was not concentrating keeping my mind alert. I think that was the problem. It is important to be alert. There is always something I do wrong. We will get there.
Old 28-11-2021, 10:46 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I hope it works for you. Lately my way is not working. Last night I think I was relaxing too much and I fell asleep. I was not concentrating keeping my mind alert. I think that was the problem. It is important to be alert. There is always something I do wrong. We will get there.

This clicks with me because is easy, low effort, fun..and I can do it daily!

Meditating for 30-60 minutes on the uncomfortable back side doesn't work with me anymore, because is boring and high effort.

I had success the 2 ways, but you always optimize for what works more easily - So I really like this quick-switch method more.

Which by the way, that's what the old robert monroe did in the end

Try, try, try until you really find a method that resonates with you, and is fun to do! Never forget that
Old 29-11-2021, 12:51 AM
Master

I know what you mean, lying on my back can get boring and can be easy to give up. I got used to lying on my back so it is not a problem. Well, sort of. I can easily lie on my back for up to an hour but after that I have had enough. I find I need at least two hours for ap to work. I have often thought there must be a better way than lying on my back. The trouble is lying on my side can get too comfortable and it is easy to fall asleep.

Your way sounds good but I do not think it would work for me. If I keep thinking things my mind becomes not relaxed. It would stir my mind making ap harder. Any technique will work when the mind is relaxed. This morning I woke up about two hours earlier than I normally would. I do not use an alarm. This morning I said to myself it will work. I was lying on my side breathing in and out. It is important not to have any thoughts coming into your mind otherwise it does not work. It can work but it often takes a lot longer if you do not give up. When I am about to ap my mind becomes more relaxed. I can feel it. That is what happened this morning. I thought it has to be more relaxed which was a mistake so I fell asleep. I am out of practice. I have not done it for a long time. I used to ap a lot that way. It was easy to do but it can get boring breathing in and out. I have not done it for a long time. I think it is because I am not concentrated on my breathing enough or I had doubts that it would work. Also at the time I had to get up early to go to work. I am going to go back to that way in the mornings as I know that will work for me.
I hope your way will work for you. We all have to find a way that works best for us.
Old 29-11-2021, 02:39 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
I know what you mean, lying on my back can get boring and can be easy to give up. I got used to lying on my back so it is not a problem. Well, sort of. I can easily lie on my back for up to an hour but after that I have had enough. I find I need at least two hours for ap to work. I have often thought there must be a better way than lying on my back. The trouble is lying on my side can get too comfortable and it is easy to fall asleep.

Your way sounds good but I do not think it would work for me. If I keep thinking things my mind becomes not relaxed. It would stir my mind making ap harder. Any technique will work when the mind is relaxed. This morning I woke up about two hours earlier than I normally would. I do not use an alarm. This morning I said to myself it will work. I was lying on my side breathing in and out. It is important not to have any thoughts coming into your mind otherwise it does not work. It can work but it often takes a lot longer if you do not give up. When I am about to ap my mind becomes more relaxed. I can feel it. That is what happened this morning. I thought it has to be more relaxed which was a mistake so I fell asleep. I am out of practice. I have not done it for a long time. I used to ap a lot that way. It was easy to do but it can get boring breathing in and out. I have not done it for a long time. I think it is because I am not concentrated on my breathing enough or I had doubts that it would work. Also at the time I had to get up early to go to work. I am going to go back to that way in the mornings as I know that will work for me.
I hope your way will work for you. We all have to find a way that works best for us.

Have you tried motion-based techniques?

For example "touching your spiritual hands", or "rolling out".

If they don't work after 15 seconds or so, you just focus on relaxing even more.

Then you try again.

It's truly amazing when you feel for real your spiritual hands, at that instant, you wake up, and have an easy out of body

For robert monroe, it was the "rolling out" at 2am, doing something similar to this.

There is no need to stay 1-2 hours, or to do it on the floor, or to have audios

"Less is more"
Old 29-11-2021, 09:34 PM
Master

I agree ScientificExplorer. Thanks for the suggestion. I am going to try your way. It sounds really good. I do not want to listen to audios. I rather do it myself now.
Last night I wanted to ap but my mind was not right. I got distressing news and it kept coming into my mind. I will get my mind right and I will try again tonight.
Old 30-11-2021, 08:56 PM
Master

I did not ap last night. I kept giving up. I know when I do not give up I mostly ap. I know I can do this. Mostly when I lie down for a while ap does not happen. When I try later it often happens. Probably because my mind and body is already feeling relaxed.

I have stopped saying my affirmations. I forgot about it. I am going to say it every day so it becomes a habit. My affirmation will be:
I will stay on my back
I will feel myself relaxing
I will do an ap technique, if it does not work I will relax more then ap technique
I will stay awake and alert
If I have had enough I will have a break and try again.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:02 PM
Master

I have not made any progress. I have been stressed lately and it is harder to relax. I am feeling better now so hopefully I will be able to put my mind to it and succeed.
Old 04-12-2021, 10:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
I have not made any progress. I have been stressed lately and it is harder to relax. I am feeling better now so hopefully I will be able to put my mind to it and succeed.

Find joy & fun with the practice and in life itself
Old 05-12-2021, 06:16 AM
Master

You are 100 percent correct ScientificExplorer. This morning I was listening to some meditation youtube and I thought I have to let things go and focus on positive things. That is what youtube was saying to do. If I am not able to let things go then everything goes downhill including ap. I was feeling a lot better until I was reminded about an issue. Now I have to let it go again. I have to focus and put my mind to it. I know I said this before but I did not follow it through. Lying on my bed works for a while then I have had enough and I do not want to do it any more. It might work occasionally if I am lucky. This afternoon and tonight I am going to lie on my bed pillow on the floor and get serious about wanting to ap.

Thanks for the reminder. You snapped me out of it to be positive.