Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Dante1709

I'd check on mindat.org. People on that site are very skilled at what they do, and I'm sure that they can help you. Just make sure to include detailed information, like it's transparency, hardness (can a fingernail scratch it?), or any unusual reactions with water/sun/acid.
Old 28-04-2014, 05:57 PM
Experiencer
1st piece looks like Green Fluorite (can be Aquamarine as the color can vary on the quality), second is dyed Agate and 3rd Hematite (thinking man made)
Old 28-04-2014, 06:09 PM
spiritess

The left could be an aventurine they can be different shades of green,
The middle could be either a coloured agate because of the marking or a blue howlite.
The right could be an obsidian with magnetite in it which would make it act like a magnet..
Just my thoughts.
Old 28-04-2014, 07:12 PM
Dante1709

The last one is most definitely hematine..I've seen many pieces in that same perfect shape, and I own a few. It's claimed to be magnetized hematite but it's actually been shown to be a completely artificial material. Also, most magnetite is attracted to magnets but only a small portion (called lodestone) acts as a magnet itself.
Old 29-04-2014, 05:03 AM
Pathfinder
Ok thanks everyone for your help and input, I have enough contenders narrowed down to put some more effort at research into what they could be.