Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 19-12-2019, 11:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy Marriage problem - feeling cursed

Hi all. I am going through a very bad time in my marriage life. I met my spouse for years ago and we got married after two years of relationship. Things were great in beginning and suddenly problems started to raise. Most of the problems were because of her family, we fought for no reason. Although we had fights it was only for few time and all went good other times. We had our happy times. However one month back she suddenly changed for no reason and went to live with her parents. Not only this my life had became worst after that nothing works well. I am suspecting that someone had cursed our marriage and life. She has close relatives who practice black magic as well. I also have lot of enemies at my workplace. Can anyone tell me a solution? Am I really being cursed? Can't I remove the curse from her and get her back?
Old 19-12-2019, 08:20 PM
Lepus

Hello

You could consult with someone good at doing readings to determine whether your relationship ended because of a curse. When breaking apart couples you would usually feel the relationship turn sour; lose interest with one another, and argue. You can reverse the spell back if you have been cursed but that will only make things worse. They will take notice of the setback and will likely perform another curse or hex on you.

If you do end up together with your expartner, then are you willing to deal with her relatives? They might continue to separate you two. So my recommendation is to contact someone, a witch, for not only for protection, but to secure your relationship with her. However, if she left you without any others involved in her decision then you need to ask yourself why. Somehow you seem to attract enemies wherever you go. Why is that? Same with her relatives. Do you go around on dispute with people?

Lepus
Old 19-12-2019, 09:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Response to kush 516

Where are you from ? How can i do a reading for you ? I can check your life and tell you where it all go run. Please stay positive.. everything would be fixed. I believe
Old 20-12-2019, 08:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Smile Marriage problem - feeling cursed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitarywitch8989
Where are you from ? How can i do a reading for you ? I can check your life and tell you where it all go run. Please stay positive.. everything would be fixed. I believe

I am Kushan from a country called Srilanka. Can you really do a reading for me? That would be great at this time. Let me know if you need any other details. Thank you soo much and God bless you!
Old 20-12-2019, 08:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello

You could consult with someone good at doing readings to determine whether your relationship ended because of a curse. When breaking apart couples you would usually feel the relationship turn sour; lose interest with one another, and argue. You can reverse the spell back if you have been cursed but that will only make things worse. They will take notice of the setback and will likely perform another curse or hex on you.

If you do end up together with your expartner, then are you willing to deal with her relatives? They might continue to separate you two. So my recommendation is to contact someone, a witch, for not only for protection, but to secure your relationship with her. However, if she left you without any others involved in her decision then you need to ask yourself why. Somehow you seem to attract enemies wherever you go. Why is that? Same with her relatives. Do you go around on dispute with people?

Lepus

Reason is when I see someone mistreating an innocent person or doing something unfair I speak up, I raise my voice against them.
Old 20-12-2019, 10:54 PM
Lepus

Hello

Try to refrain from raising your voice and avoid conflict if possible. Perhaps the reason why you're making enemies is because you involve yourself in situations with those whom are vulnerable to defend themselves? So you start to altercate with the bully which would ultimately result in making a few enemies. Are you similar towards your ex parnter's family/relatives? If so, then you need to control your emotions and avoid conflict. You will not win her back if you continue to raise your voice. Again, do a reading for yourself and see what comes up. If you have been cursed then seek someone to remove it. Try to make amends if you can with her relatives if you want her back. Remain calm even if you do speak up. Try to be positive!

Lepus
Old 16-07-2020, 03:53 AM
Suspended

The devils mission is to break up the love two hearts have... hoping this love become hate and turn it against God. I'd be concerned about this 'magic thing' you are currently engaging in.. As I think its 'fake' stuff anyways.

All it does is attract spirits to your house.