Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 16-11-2010, 10:25 PM
toriandjames

Thumbs up Telephone communication to no one

hi there,

im looking to explain my most recent experience that has happened in the last 24hrs has been one of the most intresting to date.

at 1:30 am in the morning the home telephone rang. which for one is very strange at such an early time in the morning. we were very confused but went to see who dialled at such an hour and rang 1471 instead of dialling out it went straight through to an automated voice of the emergency services switchboard but a few decades earlier possiably 1960. as soon as we heard the words ambulance, fire, or police we hung up and never listened to any further message. we then rang 1471 again to see who it was and there is no reference to the phone call. so far today the phone has rang 4 times the back bedroom battery was fully drained this morning despite it being on charge. again every time no reference to the phone call, although the answer machine has kicked in several times so you would think it would have recorded somthing. we have had talking through the answer phone but we dont want to pick it up now incase there is no one yet again.

i appreciate this has happened to other people before, this is a new house to us and the 3rd time we have moved this year and each house has definatly been more active than the rest.

i understand this could be a spirit trying desperatly to get in touch for whatever reason.

i look forward to your comments

James & Tori
Old 16-11-2010, 10:29 PM
Master
someone is trying to get a hold of you. Have you just moved to this place? has someone you know just passed?
Spiritlite.
Old 16-11-2010, 10:35 PM
toriandjames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
someone is trying to get a hold of you. Have you just moved to this place? has someone you know just passed?
Spiritlite.

hi there, thanks for the reply, i am consciously aware this is connected to a spirit trying to get in touch. we have been in this house two days short of a month (18th of november is one month) what im after is what to do next, i am also working away this weekend and my partner is at home on her own, which we are not used to ( my work doesnt usually involve this and we are very rarely apart) what can we both do to remain in control and understand the situation further. Is my partner likely to be more vunerable on her own at this time? nobody we know has recently passed, however my partner is clarevoyiant and does pass messages from spirit in her reading and has just started doing alot more to progress her skill.

Thanks

James & Tori
Old 16-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Master
Do you want to get rid of this happening? I think that what you need to do is a few things that I can think of. Firstly if the phone rings like that again immedietly say outloud "you have to stop invading my home and myself by doing this, I ask you to go to the light and go to heaven" light a candle if you have to and say "see that light in the candle go to it, you're dead, go to heaven".
Also have you heard of saging? It's something I do when I have heavy energy in my home or around me and it's also a way of getting spirits out of the area for a while, the thing with saging is you have to do it every few days and keep one window open. Google "saging" and you'll see what it's about and how to do it.
Spiritlite.
Old 18-11-2010, 08:26 AM
toriandjames

No we dont feel threatened by it just the interpretation is confusing us and what they want. Will try the saging but the telling it to stop calling the phone as you advised led to the alarm accross the road at a fairly large Co-op shop going off in the middle of the night....there are ppl who live above the shop who didnt wake and no body tried to break in....we live directly accross the road from the shop which is a 30 secon walk away.
Old 03-10-2020, 12:50 PM
Knower

"Tuturutu " song
Knowing a policeman blocked him on watsapp
Old 15-08-2021, 01:11 AM
Master
If the house is a new house, have you ruled out it could be caused by faulty wiring in the house?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-08-2021, 01:14 AM
Master
When I was a teenager, I hooked a walkie talkie to the phone so as see what would happen. What I got was the Colorado State Police.... 1800 miles away.

Every time I 'hooked up', I got only one other 'entity' on the phone and that was always the Colorado State Police.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-09-2021, 01:26 PM
Newbie ;)

could me hyper imagination
Old 23-09-2021, 05:10 PM
Guide
I had this phenomenon happen to me a lot in 2008. There were many bizarre things happening to me that year, so I just assumed it was related to supernatural activity. Almost like overcharged energy trying to use any available outlet. Hopefully it's just temporary. Good luck!