Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-09-2016, 02:18 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Interesting. I think on top of parallel lives of other people our soul has taken on we also play out different life paths for the life we are having. Each life has numerous paths it can take each leading to different people, places and outcomes depending on what we decide at each juncture. From what I have read we only see what would have happened to us had we taken a different path at our life review when we pass but it seems you may be seeing this alternate path play out while you are still living your life. I as well suspect there is a reason for you to see it concurrent with this life. What is your perspective on it? Was the break up a good thing? Have your relationships since then been healthier than the one you had with your ex or is the issue that was between you two carrying on into all your relationships? Take some time to contemplate the difference your life is now with the life in the dream playing out the different path and see what comes up. It is coming to you for a reason.

Well, you asked

My current past relationship were mostly light and enjoyable, just not deep enough to last a lifetime. No regrets. Always learning. Looking forward to more. Easy going - Not much confrontation.

I have mixed feeling about the break up with the girl I keep dreaming about.

The life we led was often immature & selfish on behalf of both of us (age 20's) - we were like soulmates one day and then the next day we would both easily become (overly) upset by normal setbacks. (on for 3 years and then & off and on for 10 years). We both were easily cold to each other. I was older and initially the alpha. Slowly I was learning to back off, and over time she stepped right up to lead (& sometime poorly), and she easily would leave the relationship many times, and come back at any random date.

In my dreams about her and the 1 time I ran into her after 20 years she was the same, mostly negative & outspoken, to my dismay. The dream scenes are often a new place I don't recognize, and the place has a dark low vibe. Just a few of the many numerous dreams was she warm and caring, which was how she was in the early years of our relationship. Gladly a few times in my dreams she told me things that were a total surprise to me, like how she had learned to excel in her career, and that she learned that directly from me. We are both over 50 and still single (and we both grew up without a father in our houses). We (or I) seem to be working on this on the other side in a low vibration at best, not much progress at all. I wrote her a letter 8 years ago thanking her for the good things she shared with me, and apologizing for some of my behavior, but the letter went unanswered. This would all be behind me except I continually dream about her a couple of time a month, for over 20 years.

Make for an interesting life.