Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-04-2015, 04:16 PM
Guide
Weird Kundalini

I am going through a kundalini awakening and I am doing random kriyas and I'm starting to whisper this random language with words that sounds like paka sigh no ma ta sa ra fa key ky kay and a lot of sssss going on like I'm hissing hahaha my body also tenses up and vibrates really strong and it actually feels pleasant when I get random energy that shoots in a particular spot like my arm and it would make my arm shoot right up. It also makes me exhale strongly a lot weirdly and pulls my chin to my chest..

I have never done yoga or anything like that so when I do these kriyas and movements with my hands I dunno what I'm doing but I can do kriyas and do these weird dances for hours without getting tired and I actually feel quite relaxed during them and close my eyes and just enjoy the ride but it can get pretty intense sometimes. I also get these electric shocks like someone shocked me and it feels as if electricity went though my body.. I dunno how I even got an kundalini awakening.. I think I was supposed to have it to finish my purpose here on earth because apparently it's important.

But anyways, I wanna know if anyone knows what the language I am saying is?
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 21-04-2015, 05:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Kriyas are so boring. At least mine are, they calm down the clearer you are inside, so in the end you're just laying on the ground for hours barely moving, just staying in one position... not the most interesting. I did prefer when they were more rigorous. But I'm glad I've come far enough to not need them anymore. So I don't do them very often now, no need.

As for the language, it's probably just gibberish. There are a lot things stored in our throat chakra, things we've never got to say and it can come out in bursts for release, could be a mixture of languages actually from past lives. I've spoken something that sounds like Klingon from Star Trek before, I've also made duck noises which come out when playing with my cat, he loves it. All sorts of things really.

It's not so important to know what's going on, just to allow the process to happen. :)
Old 21-04-2015, 07:20 PM
Master

Ive no idea about the words but will comment on a couple of the other things.

Quote:
It also makes me exhale strongly a lot weirdly and pulls my chin to my chest..

When one put the chin to the chest it shifts the energy flow, so this is probably helping your energy flow better.

The exhaling strongly .. may be to help breath energy clearing out...but it also cause one breath deeper too in. So that in turn would cause deep breathing which would help energy flow and help to release blocks (when one shallow breaths things cant clear well).
Old 21-04-2015, 07:40 PM
Seeker
I make strange sounds just like that alot when spirit's trying to come through my throat and i'm resisting with my separate self. I battle them all the time. I can hardly take walks outside sometimes without being brought to the ground. Animals are a direct connection to spirit. As to the furthurance on the language, i'm with Scarlett, who knows what's stored within us expressing itself. I'm betting when the throat's clear and your channeling all kinds of things can be said.
Old 22-04-2015, 03:44 PM
Ascender
Sounds a bit like dragon.
Old 22-04-2015, 04:09 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
Sounds a bit like dragon.

What do you mean it sounds like dragon? I was told that the dragon speaks to me once..

Old 22-04-2015, 05:56 PM
Ascender
Not sure about the rest of the language but dragon names are a series of short syllables like that but more vowels.
Old 22-04-2015, 06:20 PM
Guide
Dragon language from like skyrim? lol

Old 23-04-2015, 09:31 AM
Ascender
No from talking to actual dragons. Their proper name is Ful Fa Ha. That sounds similar to what you mentioned too so maybe. Cant translate it for you though so who knows.
Old 23-04-2015, 04:15 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
No from talking to actual dragons. Their proper name is Ful Fa Ha. That sounds similar to what you mentioned too so maybe. Cant translate it for you though so who knows.

Hm, ya.. I do say Ha and Fa and something that sounds like Fulk and I believe I did say Ful.. And I also say something that sounds like say aha I get this urge feeling then these words come out on their own.. It's weird.