Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 07-02-2021, 12:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripthicket
Updated: Okay, so I haven't made 15 posts yet, thus I cannot give the link to the song below. It's on YouTube, length 3:29 (there's a version that's 3:16, a little fast), posted by (I think) The Orchard Enterprises. Good luck!

This one has been an obscure favorite of mine since the album came out in 1980. It's Pearl Harbour's Everybody's Boring But My Baby, from her album Don't Follow Me, I'm Lost Too. A rousing party number that never fails to raise my spirits. I love that saxophone!
Hi tripthicket, and welcome to SF. Quick tip. Go around to all the threads that interest you and say Hi. Soon enough you'll have clocked up enough frequent flyer points to be able to add links. But there is a cooling-off period too. About 7-14 days I think.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 07-02-2021, 05:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks and hi, Heightend-Awareness!! (he said, padding his post count) I think it's 25 posts and 2 weeks now. I'll hit the 2 week point on Friday the 12th of February (unless I'm misremembering). So far I'm quite enjoying reading all the bajillion threads, but I do appreciate the tip!
Old 07-02-2021, 05:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueCrazyLion
Fun. - We Are Young https://youtu.be/Sv6dMFF_yts

Actually it’s been one of my favourites for a long time :)
He sounds a bit like Joan Armatrading at the beginning of the song.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 08-02-2021, 05:04 AM
Master
Candlebox, "You" https://youtu.be/fyz-bOqmwIo

Old 08-02-2021, 05:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueCrazyLion
Hi! :)
I’ve actually been here on and off since 2017, but I’ve mainly been lurking and observing during that time and haven’t really posted much yet - and probably not posted at all in the time since you registered, LOL. But I’m hoping to change that in future.
Nice to meet you, and thanks for the welcome, much appreciated! :)
(PS - Went back and added a music video to my post above!)
Excellent. I did check it out prior to this post.

Old 08-02-2021, 05:15 PM
Master
Duran Duran

https://youtu.be/e-dxAxfkmvk
Old 08-02-2021, 08:44 PM
Master
Against Me!, "Thrash Unreal" https://youtu.be/rzJ21OpFnZ0

Old 09-02-2021, 12:52 AM
Master
Living Colour, "Love Rears Up it's Ugly Head" https://youtu.be/MQcPB1WkISI

Old 11-02-2021, 02:30 AM
Master
Siobhan Magnus and Doubtful Guest perform Far Behind by Candlebox.

https://youtu.be/8xKEe0lEtPk

Old 11-02-2021, 02:34 AM
Master
Candlebox - Far Behind (Original) https://youtu.be/fTqyUz_jSIo