Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 22-05-2022, 08:16 PM
Newbie ;)

NDE experience

After having an NDE when I was 7, I went on to marry and raise 5 children. My oldest son 37 had two. He said that he only saw black. Did anyone else have the same kind as he did? He died on 9-6-21. Since his death, I have not felt him at all. Does anyone relate?
Old 24-05-2022, 12:55 AM
Experiencer
I will share my NDE.

I had pneumonia in my left lung, and I needed to take a week off work to recover. On the second night, I was trying to fall asleep on my right side. I began to see some very gruesome & hellish and vivid visions. It was very disturbing, so vile. I could not fall asleep on that side so I rolled over to my affected side. It was too painful to bear and rolled back to the right side. Once again, the vivid horror visions plagued me. I can't go to sleep like this. As I rolled back to the left I saw a shadowy hooded figure pass from right to left in a flash, then vanished.
I sucked up the pain and fell asleep on my affected & painful left side. As I slept, I became conscious that I was not in my bed anymore. I was within a warm and soft glowing light. All of my worries and concerns were gone, non-existant. I felt peace, love, and security, just like that of a warm embrace like a child in the arms of a loving parent. It was wonderful and beautiful, I did not want to leave. But I kept hearing a voice, telepathically. It was repeating over and over, " you must go back, you cannot stay. You are not done yet".
The next thing I recall was being dropped back into my body which felt like about 3 feet as it jolted me awake. I was inconsolable. It woke my wife and I had explained to her my experience. After the experience, all of my senses were heightened. I was so happy and had a thirst for knowledge of anything and everything.

One of the strangest things I get is like downloads of information o things I've had thoughts of. For example, I would think about how a particular business would operate, and the really fine details of their operations. sure enough, I would get an understanding. I would then validate this by doing research on them. This happens with many different things.

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.