Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-05-2022, 08:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Gem advice

Hi

Could someone tell me what gem stones these are please.

I bought them to help myself feel better but forgot what they are... (I have a small rose quartz also)

What is the best way to go about using them? I had them in a small pouch and carried them in my pocket, now they sit on my bed side table. I am not sure what to do with them.

Also I purchased an 'Orgonite Celtic Cross Pendant Orgon EMF Protection Necklace with Howlite and Amethyst (and copper)' It sits at about my heart chakra.

I have read the gem stones used here are good for the crown chakra but it's a necklace, does this matter?

I was told Orgonite is helpful with protection from invasive negative entities. For the same reason I wear a silver St Michael pendant and another silver Celtic cross which sits just below my throat chakra. Can mixing all these elements together cause undesired effects?

Thank you in advance for any help/advice.

Charlie
Old 20-05-2022, 08:45 AM
Guide

Hi Charlie,

I'm not too familiar with Orgonite myself. I would love to see the pictures of your crystals but I think you can only upload pictures on this forum once you've contributed more to the forum.
I do know that there is a Crystals subreddit on Reddit. Maybe you can post your pictures over there.
Old 20-05-2022, 10:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Ohh I see. Thanks
Old 21-05-2022, 03:02 AM
Master
Bless them with love and positivity and give them to others in order to bless their lives. One could make a fortune out of it really.

Going around and blessing othe people's possessions and selling your very own blessed possessions, money in my pocket.

Amen

utopiandreamchild