Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-05-2022, 07:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Well, actually these are 2 different things.
One is the Inner Marriage: coming into balance and harmony with your own inner masculine & feminine. The Sacred Marriage.

AND there is the TF that is another person. .

This can be all part of the ‘story’ that any path evolving or transcending can identify with. It has its place. I’ve walked through these pathways.

I realized as the creator of my life story, I used many themes to transcend to move beyond such things.

The union within yourself moves you as a path, in any way you decide.

It’s valid for you, the one moving through.

There is always more.

The process of unity/your own union is an integration and transformation beyond the story, the minds creation.

When you let go of separating out reality you see reality as it is. You see things as they are. Not as you think they are.

Reasons are many. Paths are many. Integrating and deepening is through many experiences.

While you tell yourself a story as to why you exist. Why you are alive, breathing life aware, you get trapped by the story you tell yourself and tell others.

I’ve healed through my creation of the twin flame, I was healing my own separation. I was using an idea that this other was real. Was it valid at the time ? Yes.

My realisation beyond that time and ‘PROCESS’ was to understand why my imagination and my mind needed it.

When you see past yourself after process you see!
Old 13-05-2022, 09:17 PM
Master
Well, if that is what happened to you, fair enough.
To me it sounds like an odd thing and doesn't resonate with me at all.
To be honest, what you're saying sounds like a story that your mind got stuck in. An illusion.
But if it works for you, it works for you. We all have our own paths and ideas.
Old 13-05-2022, 09:28 PM
Master
@fairy

So are you saying having no imagined story as to what I am is an illusion?

I’d love for you to guide me on that?

You could ask yourself, why you’ve attached to a story?

You’ve read this story through numerous others, no doubt. Your using this story to grow and evolve to become, but at the point of each realisation you are the becoming, into being you, not the story that got you the.

A path is a path and the path of life is a continuum..

When you believe your moving to somewhere like 5D, the deeper realisations show you that your really attaining to understanding who and what you are within all that symbolism.

Are you open to look beyond your view?

Or are you contained by it?

I’ve been open to all your saying and sharing. So I can say I am, have been through all this your showing. So yes it’s real until it’s no longer real..
Old 13-05-2022, 09:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
. At this point in your journey. What have you learned?

Alot. The most important for however,

I have learned from a mental health perspective that transgender people are a lot more likely to end their lives due to lack of understanding and acceptance.

For me, that is key to at the very least, not invalidate what they are going through in my own pursuit of understanding.
Old 13-05-2022, 10:12 PM
Master

I can relate to the "moving through stories" on a growth journey.

That is similar to how I move through life as well.

That is in part how I see social equity evolving as well, as we move through stories.

discussion now days is where society is at in many domains, when I went to school it was all about the legitimacy of being same sex attracted.

Thank goodness for my gay friends that society is vastly more accepting now.
Old 13-05-2022, 11:32 PM
Master
@Redembers

Firstly it’s really lovely you’ve opened up your child’s story. I have a friend in Canada who’s daughter went through the whole process from age 16. So I had some understanding through him and his daughters process.

I have a niece in same sex relationship with two children, it’s so irrelevant to any of my family. They are family. End of story.

I’m lucky my family is huge and all very accepting of life matters.

I think mainly because within a larger family your exposed to so many differences and choices more directly. So it’s just normal stuff for most of us in the greater world.
Old 14-05-2022, 12:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers

For me, that is key to at the very least, not invalidate what they are going through in my own pursuit of understanding.
you have a good point. I may never 100% understand because I am not in that position. Same as being homosexual. Many years ago I didn't understand that either until I became friends with someone who was and learned a lot from that person. That person was extremely open about everything. I think the biggest thing that made me accept that person and there way of life was that person's attitude. This persons attitude was, this is who I am, this is why, if you don't like it you can f off. Now how do you argue with that?? Maybe that's the attitude a transgender should have to get through to idiots like me.
Old 14-05-2022, 12:42 AM
Master
@hallow

Your not an idiot for wanting to understand anything. It’s really to be commended.

Many people fear and dismiss others different because they don’t want to understand.

Sometimes not understanding but open to understanding, goes much further into acceptance than the latter.
Old 14-05-2022, 01:06 AM
Master
I'm never going to nice about the subject because I think people are nice, over-nice, because it's trending, and we have to play along because everyone is looking to cancel someone, the company is promoting 'diversity', rainbows are nice and so on, but to me it's just gone the other way from calling them perverts and degenerates to calling them heros and courageous. Neither is actually true.

What if it didn't matter at all. Nothing wrong, nothing special, and the hyper-social identity is just a bit of nonsense that got some traction and really trended. To me that is concerning because children come into this world, hear the adults pining over a gender/sexuality agenda and start to think about themselves in ways that have no grounding in reality - and what if this exacerbates the rate of physical harm, misery and suicide later on in the sense that people with strong gender identities have high mental health and suicide rates. I just get the sense that some harm is being done, and do we really understand the actual consequences?

My idea is just let people be born and stick to biology. Males and females have reproductive roles and that's just how life works. Outside of that, what does it matter? Is there really such a thing as a 'man' or a 'woman' at all? Or is there just male and female defined by who gets who pregnant?
Old 14-05-2022, 01:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
and learned a lot from that person.
I have a few gays and trans floating around me as well, but for me, what is there to learn? Or more to the point, who knows? When I think about it, the story of 'man' and 'woman' doesn't make sense and I can only assume 'everyone' is wrong about that. Maybe there's just males and females biologically and that's all there is to it - at very least, that much is true.

Not that we don't learn a lot from people, or better said, personal interactions can change yer attitude, but is a gay or trans exceptional in that regard, or does the same apply to anyone, moreso any person who is very different to yourself?