Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-05-2022, 08:47 AM
Master

I don't identify strongly with gender. A family member does though which is why his gender identify transition confused me for a little while.

I came to understand the essence of the feeling through my own feelings of "alienation" of myself in this lifetime, actually not identifying with my human physical body for a very long time, I still struggle to know how to operate this machine haha

I am quite aware that I can alter my external appearance according to what experience my deeper conciousness needs reflected in my outer reality.

This has been made quite evident to me with the ongoing transition experience with the family member.

Last edited by RedEmbers : 13-05-2022 at 11:10 AM.
Old 13-05-2022, 08:57 AM
Master

I still have my daughter in my heart and now as he manifests as my son.

The spirit of my child contains the past and present and all future manifestations as they continue throughout their souls journey.

I have found that my own gender can feel very fluid in that sense, depending on deeper needs at a given time.
Old 13-05-2022, 09:03 AM
Master
@Redembers

How old is your child?
Old 13-05-2022, 10:24 AM
Master
Gender is not very important to me. I only become aware of my 'gender' when I get aroused. Otherwise I just feel a human.
Old 13-05-2022, 10:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I still have my daughter in my heart and now as he manifests as my son.
I understand you have excepted the change, but do you understand it?
I understand that wemon go through what is called "the change of life" (mentopause) and it's easily understood. It's a physical and mental change that happens. Have you ever questioned it in the most positive way you know how?
Old 13-05-2022, 11:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I understand you have excepted the change, but do you understand it?
and it's easily understood. It's a physical and mental change that happens. Have you ever questioned it in the most positive way you know how?
It's a very confronting thing for a guardian to go through, that is certain. It raises many questions.

I've contemplated it from many, many different angles.

It's illegal for any physical or chemical changes to progress unless the individual and family go through counselling and approved avenues if a decision is made at an appropriate age. It's quite a slow and very long process, allows a lot of time for people to make sure it is a fully informed and concious choice.

It is an ongoing journey for me, seeking out education, and understanding from reputable sources plus safe and open conversations.

My main priority is the emotional, physical and mental wellbeing for the person.
Old 13-05-2022, 12:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
So that is why I addressed the twin flame as part of this conversation, this could support those trapped by their own psyche in this way of believing the other half that is within their own psyche is ‘another’ when in fact it’s themselves.
Well, actually these are 2 different things.
One is the Inner Marriage: coming into balance and harmony with your own inner masculine & feminine. The Sacred Marriage.

AND there is the TF that is another person.

Thing that most don't get is that you will not meet your TF nor be a TF when you're not quite far on your Soul path & evolution. This is because a TF connection is very high vibrational, the highest connection possible on Earth at this time, and you can NOT have that when you're still carrying a lot of issues around.
And that's where many go wrong: they have not worked out enough of their issues and thus have not evolved far enough to be ready for this high connection. They want it as they think -possibly subconsciously- their issues will then all melt away, but it's the other way round.
As long as you still need an external buoy you are not ready for a TF connection.
Since this high speed process of ascension is still quite recent most people are not TFs this lifetime, so not meant to be with their TF as they still have too much work to do on Self.
A TF connection is an interdependent one and you got to be ready for that and have outgrown co-dependency etc. In order to get there people have to go through karmic & soulmate connections as these offer the growth, often through mirroring.

So basically when you have reached or are very close to the Sacred Inner Marriage you are ready for a TF relationship with someone else.
Old 13-05-2022, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
It's a very confronting thing for a guardian to go through, that is certain. It raises many questions.

I've contemplated it from many, many different angles.

It is an ongoing journey for me, seeking out education, and understanding from reputable sources plus safe and open conversation.
. At this point in your journey. What have you learned?
Old 13-05-2022, 01:10 PM
Master
I do strongly identify with being a woman. Due to circumstances in life it was brought to my attention. Mostly by a narcissistic partner who did all he could to trash my sense of femininity.
That's when I began to realise and feel the importance of it and began to learn and read about it. The Masculine in women & the Feminine in men. Dutch book by a Jungian psychologist. Best book on the subject I've read so far.
In the end I decided to give courses for women on the subject, to help them reconnect with their inner feminine. This is SO important, also in relationships. The not being equal for thousands of years has almost ruined the feminine aspect, it was all about the masculine. Feminism came to bring balance in the inequality but we're not there yet.
And in the meantime no one really knows anymore how it is to be feminine. So we have to make a conscious effort to relearn this, and the way I taught that was very intuitive and visceral -both feminine traits. You can read and learn it, but you have to feel it to make it sink in.

Big problem in society is that when women began working in the 70s they had to hold their own in a masculine environment that often still looked down their noses at women and all they did.
Women had to work 10x harder than a man to get somewhere and then she'd still get paid less for it than a male.
This phenomenon has made many women harder, and slip into masculine energy so they could hold themselves stable and not buckle under the pressure.
That is still going on today.
All that has almost forced the softer, open, loving & warm feminine out of women. It can and often is the cause of many illnesses and ailments as it's unnatural for woman to be that way.
Another problem arises when that way of being becomes the new normal, which is has for many, as they then are in masculine energy in a love relationship as well. You then have 2 masculines in a relationship... that doesn't work! It can confuse the man, lead to breakups as deep down a man wants a woman, not a man in a woman's body so to speak.

Thing is that we ARE different and this is beautiful as when we are totally empowered as resp. woman and masculine we complement each other 100%!
And that's how it's meant to be.
The way I see it we are all finding our way back to this during the ascension process as now the Divine Feminine is coming in stronger as ever!
I believe it is also the reason of the high divorce rate, although other aspects of ascension play a part in that too.

And I can tell you from experience NOTHING feels better than to be in relationship with a man who is quite empowered in his masculinity. To FINALLY be able to be all woman and not having to carry the masculine load anymore! As that's what we've been doing for so long, carrying the masculine load whether single or in relationship. That is heavy, unpleasant, and somehow feels wrong.
The relief I felt when that burden was removed from my shoulders, I was astounded! I had not expected that, it was bliss!
Old 13-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
I don't identify strongly with gender. A family member does though which is why his gender identify transition confused me for a little while.
Same here - no gender identity. Just born with this body which can do stuff and that's all there is to it for me. Some family members want to change from one to the other, and I like them a lot, but frankly, I think it's kinda sad. It's a perfectly functional body and they're messing it up. However, they are 'of age' and it's their life, so better for everyone if they can do what they want as far as I'm concerned.

I also balk at 'male/female energies' in spirituality. That makes no sense.

I don't think it's important and we are making a big mistake blowing it out of proportion in society, but I like gender theory, so probably will rave on a bit in the thread.

Last edited by Gem : 13-05-2022 at 03:10 PM.