Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-05-2022, 04:40 AM
asearcher

can old places, historic buildings be calling you?

Hi there,

for months now very quickly i have been in my mind with somewhat distance looking at a particular historic building that i have not seen in real life or in photos at least not that i know off, there are bunch of castles etc out there anyways and that is something in the same line.

i have not understood why i have again and again seen this and it is always from the same view.

just yesterday i was told we're going there at some point in the future. booked and all. i have not even searched for info on the net about this because i am so used to this and because i had no way of knowing if this place truly did exist and if what name it was and where it was suppose to be or how it was suppose to be a link to me.

anyone else get images in advance like this?

me suddenly in a waked state having images, realisation as if real that i am nearby a strange home i have never been at before etc has been like this pretty much all my life and i never knew why that was. some of those i have been around but have no attachment to. i thought everyone could have this when the brain is relaxed enough or that there is this glitch in the brain and it produces this experience.
Old 04-05-2022, 05:00 AM
Bambo

I love exploring abandoned places alot
Old 04-05-2022, 12:29 PM
Ascender

Kind of, yes. This could be somewhere you lived in a past life, and the memory of being there is passing through your mind and spirit now.
Old 04-05-2022, 08:23 PM
Experiencer
Can buildings call you? - In my opinion - yes, they can.

Does it matter how far away they are? - Not really, no.

Why do they call? - No idea, but I would guess it's for lots of different reasons. Everything tends to be unique.

Can everyone hear them? - Honestly, I don't know. I don't remember being anyone but me. Seems like everyone should be able to, but apparently most don't.

Have any called me? - Yes - a few have. But I don't get pictures. I just know. And for me it's usually a building I'm passing by. Typically they're just saying hello. I don't recall any setting up appointments or anything.

Last edited by Justin Passing : 04-05-2022 at 11:03 PM.
Old 04-05-2022, 08:53 PM
Master
Yes often . I’ve had glimpses of places inwardly that were often symbolic to past present, future creations, both in creation as ‘myself becoming’ and the creation I’m becoming taking me too a real place symbolic of that creation.

Think of it in terms of exploration of you inwardly and outwardly bringing yourself to life differently, plus taking you places that may be connected to generations linked to you or past lives (however you see this) all interconnected as a whole..

Memories of past, present, future are consistently created through you as a unique piece.

The fun part is your aware of more, than just visiting for real..that’s pretty cool.

Everything, you’ve ever been connected too, through all life, holds memories and remembering continuously as the creation ongoing.

And from my experience even new places we know and remember like we’ve been there before..

The question being. Why do we? How can we know we’ve been some where before we get there.

I’ve had a friend who visited me in my new home. He said continuously. I’ve been here, I met these people, I know this house..

He’s never been to this country. Never seen pictures. This was a new creation.

What was he really connecting too and how?

We are multi dimensional beings..
Old 05-05-2022, 04:10 AM
asearcher

What you guys have written here is all very interesting, wonderful of you to share that, thanks :)