Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-04-2022, 08:16 PM
asearcher

Because of the time-earth I don't think we can reincarnate into the past. It's just one way. It is when you are on the other side that time is different, not on earth and we are reincarnating to the earth.

when i have experiences of past life memories from a special era that modern people today can get nostalgic about even if having no past life memories from that era or having lived in that era I feel as if they have repainted the whole era, same thing in movies, it is as if I can't recognize myself with my own experience of memories. I can recognize things, fashion etc but it is the actual feel of the era in itself where I go no, that is not how it was (or how I felt it actually).

There has been other past lives too experience and the same thing there, when they try to remake those times in a movie and they just miss one social code, rule after another. It is just not natural with how my memories has been of that time, the feel of it. It has become something else by those living today how the reinterpret it, those times. That is what I don't recognize, I guess. The air to it. I don't know if I am making any sense, LOL.
Old 07-04-2022, 04:37 PM
Master
QUOTE 7 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Most who go through an incarnation cycle on a third density level, come from an oversoul, and are now individual souls. It is not possible to go back to a second density level and being part of an oversoul.

Could you elaborate more on the individual souls who come from an oversoul and are now individual souls.

I have a sense of where you are going with that, but want to make sure.
Old 08-04-2022, 08:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
QUOTE 7 EXCERPT:

Could you elaborate more on the individual souls who come from an oversoul and are now individual souls.

I have a sense of where you are going with that, but want to make sure.

The Oversoul
We have to remember, there are many who come from higher densities, create an extension into the lower densities in order to incarnate. As well there are the angelic, the Fae and those who come from or are part of the Logos, the planetary, solar, galactic consciousness stream.
But by far the most who are here or in any other reality of this nature come from an oversoul.
I like to say, when ever we try to understand creation, or parts of it, we use concepts, and there are no complete understandings.
An entity or being from an higher density might have a greater understanding, not complete.
When I picture an oversoul leaving source, I see it slowly extending into the mineral realms, still in part, part of source. With this, it enters first density.
The stay in the mineral realm is very extensive, and can last millions of our years. At some point it will progress into second density, the plant and animal realm. It can be either until it "individualises" into single souls, as it enters third density. In this state of individuality, the soul experiences separation, and having free will it can work its way toward the light or the dark path. Those souls who have chosen the path of the light will join together into soul groups as they enter fifth density.
Old 08-04-2022, 11:17 PM
Master
QUOTE 13 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
The Oversoul

When I picture an oversoul leaving source, I see it slowly extending into ... (Various realms)

It can be either until it "individualises" into single souls, as it enters third density. In this state of individuality, the soul experiences separation, and having free will it can work its way toward the light or the dark path.

While our terminology differs significantly, that is somewhat consistent with my visionary meditation revelations which are consistent with my teacher's understanding of the matrix (hierarchically and horizontally) of consciousness.She demonstrated (privately of course so as not to attract attention) that she could easily navigate this level (remote viewing in some terminologies) and stated that she could not quite sustain abiding in the next level continuously.
Old 09-04-2022, 04:47 AM
Master
When you look at what has come forth in the last century just on the subject of 'time', I find it unfathomable to draw conclusions as to what other discoveries we will find about 'time' in the near future.

As for being able to travel back in 'Time' across various Incarnation(s) that is yet to be determined.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 09-04-2022, 12:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
When you look at what has come forth in the last century just on the subject of 'time', I find it unfathomable to draw conclusions as to what other discoveries we will find about 'time' in the near future.

As for being able to travel back in 'Time' across various Incarnation(s) that is yet to be determined.

There was an interesting thread about "time" here at one "time". The question raised by the original poster is indeed intriguing. I have actually meditated on it at "times".
Old 14-04-2022, 10:01 PM
Experiencer
I doubt time is anything like what we perceive it as in this life. I've "peeked" at it and it's a real mind breaker. Of course, it too dissolves into "the one", but in areas that are separate it's rather incomprehensible. Literally. Language simply can't describe it. Understanding it doesn't work either. It can be perceived, but for me anyway that's about it so far.

So I suppose it's quite possible to reincarnate into any time. I've no idea if that happens, but it seems like it could. And I don't think that would create any of those "time paradoxes/alternate realities" that are so popular in science fiction. Time simply doesn't work that way. It doesn't make sense, but that's time for you. It doesn't make sense.

Honestly I don't even know if reincarnation happens - it just seems likely to me. My focus tends to be on living. What happens while we're alive. What living is and how it works. Being dead is outside my purview.