Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-03-2022, 11:05 PM
Madamedude

Any of you..

..feel as if they incarnated in this life absolutely naked? Of course, regarding the past lives topic, I mean.

At this point I am sure I am not supposed to remember, except the scarce bits when reaching key points. But why???
Also, for some reason, I think this is laughable, distantly, as if I "knew" I would come to this point.
It feels as if I knew my past lives, I had the answer to the equation my current lifetime is. Then again, it would negate the verification.

Still, it gets itchy every now and then.

Anyone ever felt like that?
Old 05-03-2022, 02:56 PM
Master
I haven’t lost my mind reincarnating yet- I retained all my memory’s- when further into reincarnation and I forget, I’m sure I would feel the same- the same spirit and same for my thoughts… it’s a little itchy … uncomfortable type feeling… like numbness and tiredness has gotten faith in me..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 07-03-2022, 09:38 PM
Madamedude

Hahah, "lost my mind", I genuinely feel as if I landed on planet Earth straight on my head
Ah well, I don't think I'm "advanced" or anything, just following my path and trying to express myself more!

Thank you for your reply lostsoul13