Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 26-02-2022, 05:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Case
And what's going on in the Ukraine right now - doesn't count because it's not "nuclear?" Ordinary bombs and missiles ... don't count -

I know this appear very weird that some higher being let tragic things happen if they could stop it.

But the benevolent ET do respect the cosmic laws, one is free will and generally they can't intervene directly. This is the law of non interference. A higher positive being can't dictate humanity what to do or not, an humanity must be responsable for its action. That's karma and it is a cosmic law.

A major nuclear war could affect their world, or could distroy the earth and that's why they will don't allow it. According to some, they have given us (to some extent and not entirely) help to clean the damage done at fukushima.

As an exemple you can see benevolent ET as university teachers, they can only help a student when he is willing to learn, willing to go and sit during the lesson at university.
The teacher can't force any student to study if he chooses to go to the bar or the night club .

What we can do as human beings is to send love and light, prayers and positive thoughts on this dark events.
Old 26-02-2022, 06:03 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
As an exemple you can see benevolent ET as university teachers, they can only help a student when he is willing to learn, willing to go and sit during the lesson at university.
The teacher can't force any student to study if he chooses to go to the bar or the night club .

But the part that's missing in this explanation would tie to what the ancients said about why "evil" existed. To them it was a choice; you WANT to be evil, you CHOOSE to be evil. The ancients didn't have brain-scan machines, nor did they know how the brain worked. This isn't about choice - this is about anti-social control and THAT is a brain glitch.

The last time the common people tried to shut this non-empathic control down was around C 7200 - 8000 BC. They really tried - but, it just came back and Egypt and Sumer were what I call phase 2 of this control. It's gone on straight to today, and whether you are talking about gun wars or nuclear wars, it's all the same ... "somebody" doesn't "care." I mean, look at the way they lived - the controllers lived in luxury, built for them by the people, and these same common people - lived in the dirt. THAT is a total lack of empathy.

Whoever created the life here on earth (and probably everywhere else as thus far it SEEMS to be all bipedal - it just looks different) allowed a major flaw to dominate the brain construction. We are sitting in the middle of the flaw ... and it seems NO ONE (up there or out there) cares. Fix the flaw - and things will get better.

"You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again ... we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one."
Dr Lee Smolin
"It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem."
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)

Last edited by Justin Case : 26-02-2022 at 07:18 PM.
Old 27-02-2022, 03:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Case
But the part that's missing in this explanation would tie to what the ancients said about why "evil" existed.

What i've heard is a long time ago, near the end of altantis humanity started to follow more and more the dark path. 2/3 of the population followed the son of belials, evils. 1/3 followed the son of the law of one, living in accordance to divine principles. The 2/3 humanity did extremely dark and negatives things, they practised black magic and that why attracted negative aliens from very far away. And vibrational frequency of the earth plane became lower than what was initialy planned for a normal evolution.

And today we live in a world in which the energetical level or frequency is below what was planned for a normal evolution and that's one of the cause the dark or evil has so much power here. Also all the negative karma humanity did in atlantis, we 're dealing with it now.
Old 27-02-2022, 05:13 PM
Knower
Quote:
What i've heard is a long time ago, near the end of altantis humanity started to follow more and more the dark path. 2/3 of the population followed the son of belials, evils. 1/3 followed the son of the law of one, living in accordance to divine principles. The 2/3 humanity did extremely dark and negatives things, they practised black magic and that why attracted negative aliens from very far away. And vibrational frequency of the earth plane became lower than what was initialy planned for a normal evolution.

And today we live in a world in which the energetical level or frequency is below what was planned for a normal evolution and that's one of the cause the dark or evil has so much power here. Also all the negative karma humanity did in atlantis, we 're dealing with it now.

OK, here's my picture of where this cognitive malfunction (AKA "evil") comes from ... ready?

1) Earth is hit from time to time by what Dr Paul LaViolette calls a galactic superwave.

2) Just ONE aspect of this picture is connected to this problem, and that's the cosmic ray bombardment.

3) During this mess, this bombardment causes psychological / mental problems, as well as genetic changes.

4) MALES have these mental problems, because females have a different microglia and are protected. This is also why there hasn't been a "trip to Mars" - because of the cosmic rays in space. Technically, they should send women.

5) Roughly 42ish thousand years ago we were hit with a 5000 year long magnitude 4 superwave. Between 33,000 and 20,000 BC we were hit with 3 more superwaves. C 13,000 BC we were hit with another one.

From what I have been able to see in history, it seems the "non-empathic" genetic damage aspect of the picture had already appeared by the 13,000 BC event, as religious control was already taking shape, and sedentary living was used to keep the once "wandering foragers" (common people) in one place so this control could be maintained. They also began "beheading the dead" ... which is about as non-empathic as you can get.

After the superwave was over, the "male driven" / "non-empathic" religious control picture was copied by future generations and just continued through history.

If we jump to the time of writing, Egypt and Sumer represented what I call phase two of this control, and history has been built under this non-empathic control ever since. The only major change later on was the addition of "government rule" on top of the "religious rule" ... and it just continued on.

If you look at any part of this visible history, you can see the "evil" as it existed, and they lived in luxury. As far as the common people went - they built all of this for them, and still lived in the dirt.

Within the ranks of the common people there were also "non-empathic" evil doers, and that picture too has gone all the way to today.

It's highly possible, but not provable, that the microglia aspect disappearing in males was also a "genetic defect" caused by the cosmic rays ... I just can't say for sure, but it is odd because it seems it should be there like the women still have it.

At any rate, that's as close as I can get.

As an add-on ... ET was here for "help" if needed (like the megafauna extinction event at that time). Ask yourself a question ... where did polytheism ("gods" plural - 'in the sky') come from?
"You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again ... we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one."
Dr Lee Smolin
"It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem."
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Old 28-02-2022, 12:17 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I guess we will see how this will play out . As my post is as much political as a UFO one , I thought it was a better fit where I put it . Ok , no problem . I am still hopeing that Putin keeps this just with Ukraine . But , I now see him as some kind of nut that wants to go out in a blaze of glory .

Ya, you dont have to worry about that. I remember David Wilcocks tweet saying this whole event will be over quickly. He tweeted that 2 or 3 days ago. Just this morning I read an article saying Ukranian officials are engaging in a peace talk with Russia.

ALSO, are you Desertrat56 from unexplained-mysteries.com forum???
Old 28-02-2022, 02:29 AM
Master

I dont put much faith in any peice deal with Russia . It will be the same offer as before . A total sureneder to Russian authorty . I am not not desert rat 56 , I dont know that forum . I use the same nic on astral pulse . bad caps dot net , hip forums , and maby a few more that I am not active . Desert rat is a common name used in the south west US .
Old 05-03-2022, 05:16 PM
Ascender

The way forward is to stop spreading fear ourselves, and place our thoughts upon peace and peaceful solutions. Turn off news, ditch the newspapers, delete the news apps (they all have a vested interest in making us fearful, and putting fearful predictions into our minds) and snooze online friends who share ‘breaking news’ on their profiles.

And stop making fearful predictions yourself, you don’t know any more than anyone else. All you’re doing is scaring people.

When people are focused upon peace, we will attract it; not just in Europe but all over the world. The way we attract it may well be through higher beings. It will be LOA in action.
Old 06-03-2022, 05:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
When people are focused upon peace, we will attract it; not just in Europe but all over the world. The way we attract it may well be through higher beings. It will be LOA in action.

You're right, this how it works.
Old 07-03-2022, 02:15 PM
Knower
You seem to confuse 'space aliens' (your post title) and 'higher beings' (the question at the end of your post). Not the same thing.

Higher beings didn't prevent former civilizations like Atlantis to blow it (pun intended) and they can't help us if we keep filling the collective consciousness with negativity. We are to do the work. If humanity co-creates planetary destruction, it will happen. If enough of us gathered and meditated on a regular basis for world peace, there could be no war. If enough of us gathered and meditated on a regular basis for world peace, there couldn't even be any murder or robbery.
Old 19-03-2022, 08:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
this is a channeled message from of trusted source, Anne Givaudan. translated with deepl

DO BEINGS FROM SPACE INTERVENE TO AVOID CATASTROPHES ON EARTH?

Very edifying, Thank you for your timely service! I have not heard of Anne, but the message checks out via multiple sources of corroboration from trusted sources.

Blessings!