Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 12-02-2022, 07:09 PM
Guide

Truth is found within a LIE.?

Philosophers down through the ages have asked the question, what is truth? And arguments about what it actually is have raged on for centuries, and even today no one seems to agree as to what it is. Quantum physics is zeroing into the answer as this is being written now. Is it really that difficult to know what truth is? The answer is no, truth is found in a L.I.E which stands for Living-Intelligent-Energy=LIE. Energy is the ubiquitous flow that pervades all in ALL. no-thing else exists anywhere in this universe except energy period. We are energy, the planet and all that exists within it is energy, the solar system is energy, ALL=energy that is the primal matrix of all expression universally and infinite in presence. "Confusion reigns supreme on this little old planet because we have names for everything" billions of names all talk about the very SAME THING ENERGY, there are not many things , or have there ever been, its an illusion cast over our eyes there is and always have been just ONE THING only in the universe and that is energy and that energy is expressed in trillions of ways and may well look different. but in essence it is all the same. Our higher self, or soul is energy, God is energy when expressed within the universe by the will to be, and unexpressed when it withdraws from the liquid form of expression. To find truth just look within where your inner guru awaits you with a warming smile and will then connect you to the energy within and without you, and you will know peace.

warmest regards michael.
Old 12-02-2022, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
..will then connect you to the energy within and without you, and you will know peace.
...like the purr of a kitten feeling warmth of the sun.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-02-2022, 10:34 PM
Administrator
I like the bottom sentence of the post its very apt

Namaste
Old 12-02-2022, 10:54 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
...like the purr of a kitten feeling warmth of the sun.

Many thanks Miss Hepburn, your words bring a smile to my face,

regards michael.
Old 12-02-2022, 10:55 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I like the bottom sentence of the post its very apt

Namaste
Good to hear from you native spirit, hope all is well with you.

regards michael.
Old 12-02-2022, 11:02 PM
Guide

Living-Intelligent-Energy is a LIE and LIFE which stands for Living-Intelligent-Focused-Energy is the truth that all is ENERGY and ENERGY is ALL when its switched on it becomes relative infinite energy, when withdrawn it then becomes Absolute Potentiality awaiting an INTENTION to awake the sleeping dragon of ENERGY.

regards michael.
Old 14-02-2022, 07:50 AM
Knower
Very informative michael. Do you mind if i use lie and life for my sci fi story? Credits will be given of course :)

Also when you said "when withdrawn it then becomes Absolute Potentiality awaiting an INTENTION to awake the sleeping dragon of ENERGY"
Can you explain this to me in simple words? Sorry my vocabulary is low.
Old 14-02-2022, 10:52 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray=out
Very informative michael. Do you mind if i use lie and life for my sci fi story? Credits will be given of course :)

Also when you said "when withdrawn it then becomes Absolute Potentiality awaiting an INTENTION to awake the sleeping dragon of ENERGY"
Can you explain this to me in simple words? Sorry my vocabulary is low.
Thank you ray=out of course you can use anything from this post to write your stories with my blessing, passing it on is a great way to communicate, The sleeping dragon i was referring to was in reference to the kundalini energy that circles up our spinal column when we begin awakening up into our true inner divine nature,

regards michael.
Old 16-02-2022, 04:49 AM
Knower
Thank you michael :)
Old 19-02-2022, 10:19 PM
Master
Truth is we teleported!!! Like your thread—- teleportation seems to be a homely thing for me: with much experience- still can’t control it but I believe it’s our ultimate goal! And theory!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)