Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-01-2022, 10:52 AM
Knower

Reincarnation as People Cycle between Male and Female Forms in 100 year Cycles

I have noticed that in 100+ year old photos, certain personalities appear in the opposite sex as they do today. Additionally, certain types of fashion and art might be stylish with one generation, though unpopular and overlooked in another generation. This also appears to be influenced by the alternation of sexes in reincarnation cycles.

Take the example of Garrett P. Serviss (Mar 24, 1851-May 25, 1929) and Laura Dern (b. Feb 10, 1967), for example.

People's taste in art is also related to their mindset or thinking, which manifests in the environment as counterclockwise or clockwise energy (alternatively viewed as contractive or expansive energy):

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 10-01-2022 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Pictures too huge for this forum, can u reduce them, thanks
Old 23-01-2022, 08:22 PM
Master
I have experienced male and female avartas/ and my reincarnations have been suspended animation- I haven’t crossed over to the other side yet- I doubt I’ll see that until my 5/6 reincarnation—-it’s interesting because I’m biological male- I knew this as soon as touched female- there was a hole inside of me—- it was all a relaxing problem- where I didn’t think of a image in time so the account threw of a image and then it was my avarta- I probably a bit spaced out from it, but could definitely believe it was apart of my vision—- or avartas… just if I was a girl** girls are really tough- tougher than men- men have it easy—- they endure more pain body than that of a male- it’s frightening… I’ve experienced both and a male is much more protected from insult than a woman is… I’m so sorry about that**

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 02-02-2022, 04:28 PM
Knower
In my opinion what reincarnates is the soul/spirit and it is neither male nor female.

But I never thought on that, according to the religions or people who believe in reincarnation, is there any rule or anything that determines will you reincarnate into a male or female body?! How that works?
Old 02-02-2022, 04:37 PM
Ascender

Are you saying that old photos that resemble current celebrities are previous incarnations of said celebrity?
Old 04-02-2022, 03:37 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanik
In my opinion what reincarnates is the soul/spirit and it is neither male nor female.

But I never thought on that, according to the religions or people who believe in reincarnation, is there any rule or anything that determines will you reincarnate into a male or female body?! How that works?

People tend to reincarnate with their romantic love interests in the same generation, which is about 16 years age difference at most (to lessen the parent-child feel).

Generally, you reincarnate when someone in your "parent generation" gets pregnant or becomes pregnant. Also, if your past life is a man, then this life is a woman, and the next life is a man, in 100 year cycles. So for example, in 1900, you are a man, then in 2000, you are a woman, though in 2100, you are a man again.

There is also a grandparent-grandchild feel with certain people as well, so when she is 55 years old, you are just born, though when you are 55 years old, it's likely that she is reborn as a baby boy around that time.
Old 04-02-2022, 03:40 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
Are you saying that old photos that resemble current celebrities are previous incarnations of said celebrity?

You can understand it that way. The only difference between the two people is their sex or gender. Other possible changes might be race, or depending on the family, religion or ethnicity, though these qualities do not affect their overall personality, or at a negligible level.
Old 04-02-2022, 04:05 PM
hazada guess

I know nothing about reincarnation apart from the fact it DOES happen but surely it's the soul that reincarnates and when it does, it inherits the looks of each parent, so the armour would be different with each reincarnation.(I may be wrong).

Last edited by hazada guess : 05-02-2022 at 03:35 PM.
Old 06-02-2022, 10:17 PM
Knower
@MidasCloud Thank you for the explanation!
My English is not the best, and I'm not very sure if I understood well what you meant by "parent generation". Does it mean we reincarnate only within our "ancestors tree"? The reincarnation is not random?

Last edited by kanik : 07-02-2022 at 05:48 AM.
Old 07-02-2022, 02:24 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanik
@MidasCloud Thank you for the explanation!
My English is not the best, and I'm not very sure if I understood well what you meant by "parent generation". Does it mean we reincarnate only within our "ancestors tree"? The reincarnation is not random?

It means you are not likely attracted to the personalities of people in your grandparent's generation or your parent's generation, for life or love partners, as much as you are attracted to people in your own generation.
Old 22-02-2022, 01:49 AM
Knower

Considering that reincarnation leads people to their lovers, and that it is the reason people are more romantically attracted to others of their own generation, instead of their parents' or grandparents' generation, how two people of different sexes react to each other appear to also be related, to how the people interacted in their previous life. For example, if a man impregnates multiple women in this life, then his life as a woman (in the next reincarnation) might cause other men to react to her with repressed anger and repressed love, either as a reaction, or in action. On the other hand, if a woman has a romantic partnership with certain men of different Sexual Temperament, then in her next reincarnation as a man, other women might react towards her with repressed Sadness and repressed Love.

You can google Emotional Repressions (as found in the book, Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch) for more information on what that means