Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 12-11-2021, 11:06 PM
jaminhealth

Gratitude List

What I've done over my life when I was feeling down and not feeling like I had Enough, I would do a Gratitude List...and boy that is a Wake Up Call.
Old 01-12-2021, 04:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Every morning I write down three things for which I am grateful. It might be as simple as having gotten a good night's sleep, or having a good fresh cup of coffee, but it helps me get into a positive state of mind.
Old 02-12-2021, 12:43 AM
Ascender

Certainly is. It helps you realise everything which has gone on in your life already, and that itself has real metaphysical power. Acknowledging the good things in this way is a form of counting your blessings and then they multiply.

Secondly, it sends out a very different vibration to that of complaining. In showing gratitude in this way, you are realising the source of everything good in your life, and also opening the door for more to come to you.

I have completed a gratitude diary every day for 8 years now, and my life is better now than it has ever been.
Old 22-03-2022, 09:20 AM
Master
A gratitude journal helps a lot. To be thankful for the little things
Old 02-04-2022, 04:34 PM
Ascender

If you’re feeling down, ask yourself what exactly you are feeling down about. Is there something ‘opposite’ to this which you have had in your life before?

For instance, if feeling ill is getting you down, think about when you have felt really good. If feeling impoverished is getting you down focus on times when you have had money and more abundance.

And then give thanks for these times.

This is what is called ‘the acknowledging technique’ and is a form of gratitude. Anything you acknowledge from past experiences of the same thing will come back to you multiplied. Giving thanks for past experiences of the opposite of what you’re experiencing right now, will also draw more of those in, and override the circumstances you currently have.
Old 02-04-2022, 08:32 PM
Master
I feel gratitude for a lot of things - mostly pain for giving me the deliverance to persevere: through conflict and reincarnation—- to teleportation… I know it might seem bizarre but I’ve been jumping for most of my life and quite recently ‘live’ last jump was from hungry onto a plane home- boy that was refreshing: now I go on holiday just to jump.. like the movie- I’m thankful for that—- at least I have experience behind me, I can’t control it yet but through my reincarnations I come to understand that I learn to control it— it’s the best super hero thing / power too happen to me—- I’m thankful for when I can live to a 1000 years of life and be jumping with control: it took a lot of pain to get to there; which I’m still waking up too.. there’s not enough hours in the days.. but I’m thankful for the hours I have- without pain?? Pain is necessarily for growth and growth equals change..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 04-04-2022, 05:32 AM
Master
I discover that "allowing" (allowing self to receive the good) and "gratitude" go well together, cut from the same cloth
Old 13-04-2022, 06:07 PM
Ayana

1. I am grateful for my bed and for the fact that I have a place to sleep.
2. I am grateful for my health.
Old 13-05-2022, 07:04 PM
Newbie ;)

I am so grateful that I am constantly surrounded by love
Old 14-05-2022, 12:09 AM
Master
Love and positivity are at the top of my gratitude list for sure.

utopia