Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-04-2022, 11:32 PM
post #14 :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurab
meditating on chakras is like meditating on a servant. why not meditate on your Self.
You could just hold the FEELING of the Higher Self in your mind and concentrate on it...
Excellent post!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-04-2022, 04:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cally31
Focusing on individual Chakras will not usually trigger the Kundalini, it comes once the sushumna has opened ... usually all chakras are stimulated and worked on after this, not in any particular order or even in any given time frame.

Great post Cally31! I’ll only qualify this slightly by saying that the Sushumna (central vein from root to crown) is always open, as are other nadis but yes, our fears and beliefs act as blockages. The kundalini energy rises through the path of least resistance.

On a side note, Sushumna is also called Staff of Power or Rod of Initiation in other scriptures. There’s no point intellectualising it … we must feel to know. In fact, the Sushumna is said to be triple layered, conduits within conduits, getting to the subtlest. Kind of correspondent to the Trika in Tantra or Trinity in Christianity.

As with you, the Sushumna enabled energy rise in a single swoosh for me. However, there are many others in whose case the accent is through Ida or Pingala converging through our eyes between eyebrows before they rise as one to crown. As you correctly stated, in any case, no path must be left untraversed. It is true that chakras may open in any order, in as cognised.

Forced kundalini awakening without first getting to purity of being in thought, word and deed, moment to moment, in a mindfulness continuum is highly inadvisable. YouTube is full of horror stories of trauma. Kundalini is Divine Mother. Please, let us not dictate to Her what to do.

Likening chakras as instruments in form, I always urge focus on God-connect alone, in-dwelling in our heart centre. Practice any, ultimately what happens is that we* (*ego identity) disappear or we may say, we dissolve in the current. Oneness. Then back to body ~ duality, then meld with the flow again ~ oneness, shortening the intervals until need to any doing is obviated.

Also, the kundalini … what is it, what else but consciousness itself, as our feminine (kinetic) polarity, represented as Divine Mother, rising to entwine with the male (potential) polarity at crown, descending again to heart to culminate divine union, resulting in an explosion of bliss in permanence?

What drives all this? What else but our burning yearning to merge with God, ending delusion of separation.

We need to stop thinking and simply surrender. The kundalini and chakras take care of themselves. All is well!

Edit: I see now that Uma has already addressed these points actually
Old 18-05-2022, 01:58 AM
Deactivated Account

My old guru said he learned a style of meditation and energy activation called Sri Vidya (I think that's the name) and he was initiated into it. It was meant to open chakra by chakra and raise the energy from chakra to chakra, and to be able to access them and enjoy their expressions at will.

@Unseeking Seeker, does the triple layered spine really correspond to Holy Trinity in Christianity?
Old 20-05-2022, 11:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Yes you are spirit we all are. we come from spirit and we go back to spirit.
but you do have Chakras everybody does they are the Energy points in your body.

Namaste

I am not spirit and I don't have chakra, that is a belief that some have, but not me. I am soul and very distinct from others, my aura is called black smoke because that's what it is.

If you believe yourself to be spirit and have chakra that would be the case, for you, yes.

I am a independent soul and think outside of the box, not conforming to the boring old normalities, my idea's of my personal self and energy are very original and unique.

I believe you can be anything you want to be, it's not law that you be spirit at all, as long as you love it you can be all you want to be.

What some call chakra I call pressure points or accupunture points, there's a big difference between my education and yours.

I am one of a kind.

Soulful love utopia
Old 21-05-2022, 09:18 AM
Master
Just a different perspective. I don't know what chakra or kandalini is. People talk about it in different ways, so I might have some sorts of experience and wonder, like, 'Is this the thing people were talking about?', but I don't know.

My way isn't to specifically focus on parts of the body where a chakra supposedly is, so naturally, I don't think that's a particularly good idea. I can't see how it would be harmful, though. It just probably involves giving too much importance to a 'special kind of feeling'. I'd say if people are wondering about this sort of thing, it's probably better to be consciously aware of what is there than trying to find what isn't. That's a long story, so I'll have to just leave that hanging as a vaguely different perspective.

Last edited by Gem : 21-05-2022 at 12:57 PM.
Old 21-05-2022, 03:23 PM
Master
Gem, there is no mistaking the kundalini experience. The energy surge is beyond mind, beyond guessing games, it is magnetic electricity within, like nothing ever felt before.

This is not to say that everyone must be kundalini aroused … no, there are other pathways, spontaneous awakenings … yet, to the one who has been graced by the kundalini ~ in direct, here now physicality, there is nothing ambiguous about it. It’s just there, taking over the body apparatus … if we are receptive and acceptant.

Kundalini may be termed as divine energy or Holy Spirit or let’s say, the kinetic aspect of our dormant consciousness ~ how do labels matter? The rising sun offers no introduction nor needs any. We may take this example literally, rather than metaphorically.
Old 22-05-2022, 12:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Kundalini may be termed as divine energy or Holy Spirit or let’s say, the kinetic aspect of our dormant consciousness ~ how do labels matter?
Yea, I've heard people say different things and somebody will say something else. To me it doesn't much matter and I was just saying a bit of different perspective, but it's probably nothing.