Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 20-03-2021, 10:13 AM
Master

Back to school, in future

Had another experience with me going to school, this time it was an art school. I moved from this period of time to the future to learn something there so that I can bring it back here.

I remember that it was easy to jump from this time to the future time.

In the future I met a couple of people that I know, people of my age and there was also my brother. I remember that I was left alone in this huge city ( I keep visiting this city ) and I had to find my way back to that school. So I did.

When I arrived there, same thing happened, some people from that class were making fun of me and saying that I don't deserve to be there or something like that. I remember that I sat near a girl and she saw some of my art work, I saw it myself and it was really good! She touched my left hand with a very gentle touch ( I keep meeting girls that softly touch my left hand ).

I knew that I can be there because I passed the tests to be there just like all the other people.
Old 21-03-2021, 08:25 AM
AbodhiSky

i've had a ton of dreams where i am in school or college
Old 21-03-2021, 08:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
i've had a ton of dreams where i am in school or college

Me too.I had another one last night again, the thing is that I know where I am and what's my purpose there, I feel it.