Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 04-12-2016, 12:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Why do aliens visit us? (if they are real)

This is the one question I have always asked without ever getting an answer, but why would aliens travel thousands if not millions of lightyears all the way to Earth and then abduct people to perform rather inappropriate stuff on them? Just what is it about us humans that is so interesting to them? Because let's be honest, most humans are boring and act like cattle so to them it would be about as fun as watching a flock of sheep. On a sidenote even though I feel like I don't belong in this world, I am pretty sure that I am NOT an ''incarnated alien'' who was willingly born here.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:20 PM
Ascender
Hi I'm not in UFO camp, but are we not doing the same... constantly sending people or rockets out searching, testing what we find.
Pretty sure if we found aliens they would be locked away and subjected to all manors of inhuman tests...
Old 05-12-2016, 03:21 AM
Deactivated Account

I am an ET surgeon in charge of the human experiments.
There are many different experiments, programs and missions going on right now because what we are doing on Earth is big, but in general, we are here because we are assisting humanity through the inevitable hiccups of ascending into higher dimensions and that literally means moving timelines.
I am in charge of the DNA experiments, working on ways to make the transition of evolution smoother to the human population, working on the cellular regeneration of hyperplasia tissues.
Old 05-12-2016, 01:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudewheresmycrystal
Hi I'm not in UFO camp, but are we not doing the same... constantly sending people or rockets out searching, testing what we find.
Pretty sure if we found aliens they would be locked away and subjected to all manors of inhuman tests...

Well if they are thousands of years ahead of us they should be a good example to less developed beings, but that's just my theory. Aliens would most likely prefer to stay away from us if they see what kind of sick race we humans are and the things we're capable of doing to each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
I am an ET surgeon in charge of the human experiments.
There are many different experiments, programs and missions going on right now because what we are doing on Earth is big, but in general, we are here because we are assisting humanity through the inevitable hiccups of ascending into higher dimensions and that literally means moving timelines.
I am in charge of the DNA experiments, working on ways to make the transition of evolution smoother to the human population, working on the cellular regeneration of hyperplasia tissues.

Cool story bruh, doesn't happen every day when an alien surgeon comes to register a forum. Or you have WiFi connection up there in your flying saucer?
Old 05-12-2016, 08:50 PM
Seeker

You assume they travel millions or thousands of light years to come here... yes that is a long way if you travel by rocket.

They don't though. Not those who are advanced.

I guess you are talking about the greys and all the hybrid stuff they do with humans. Who'd to say that's not a survival things for their species, and we, humans, are a perfect fit for their standards,biologicly speaking.

The only reason those who are more advanced who might be here, are here to make sure we don't destroy this planet with our nukes and ever lasting wars, we are even talking of taking weapon to space if we haven't already.

There are dimensions, wars and nukes affects all dimensions on different levels. Of course they would be worried, they who are more advanced.

But in a interest of us as humans, they have no interest!
Old 06-12-2016, 09:20 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
This is the one question I have always asked without ever getting an answer, but why would aliens travel thousands if not millions of lightyears all the way to Earth and then abduct people to perform rather inappropriate stuff on them? Just what is it about us humans that is so interesting to them? Because let's be honest, most humans are boring and act like cattle so to them it would be about as fun as watching a flock of sheep. On a sidenote even though I feel like I don't belong in this world, I am pretty sure that I am NOT an ''incarnated alien'' who was willingly born here.

Even sheep munching on grass in flocks is an interesting thing. Enough so that there is an entire area of study called Zoology, which is the study of animals. Certain categories exist within that as well, called Herpetology for reptiles as an example.
The study of humans is called Anthropology. Sub groups of that is Linguistic Anthropology, the study of human language.
The reason why those exist is because someone asked, "Who, what when where, why, how?" And we try to answer those questions. Why does that sheep eat grass? It's an herbivore. It survives by eating plants.

When it comes to science, the sake of knowledge and understanding, you run tests or observe things and their behavior. You find what makes it tick.
Why is it like that? Why does it behave that way? Why is it that color? What is it's diet? How do birds fly? How do fish breath underwater?

Do I believe Aliens/ETs are experimenting on us? No.
Do I believe they may have visited? Maybe? We have yet to see strong evidence that can be reviewed and not be just anecdotal. Or blurry video of a UFO (Which isn't always alien in nature, it could be stealth planes or a species of bird we don't recognize personally.)

The reason why they could visit is exploration, science, discovery, etc.
Every reason why we would visit other planets. And why we look for life on other planets.
Old 06-12-2016, 12:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveUnite
You assume they travel millions or thousands of light years to come here... yes that is a long way if you travel by rocket.

They don't though. Not those who are advanced.

I guess you are talking about the greys and all the hybrid stuff they do with humans. Who'd to say that's not a survival things for their species, and we, humans, are a perfect fit for their standards,biologicly speaking.

The only reason those who are more advanced who might be here, are here to make sure we don't destroy this planet with our nukes and ever lasting wars, we are even talking of taking weapon to space if we haven't already.

There are dimensions, wars and nukes affects all dimensions on different levels. Of course they would be worried, they who are more advanced.

But in a interest of us as humans, they have no interest!

Even if it's a survivial thing which I doubt, they could have at least asked for some volunteers (I'm sure there are some folks out here crazy enough to sign up for that madness) instead of forcefully abducting people. Abduction is illegal in most places of our world, and if aliens decide to visit us, they should not act above the law but submit to our laws and regulations.

And if they are here to prevent us from destroying each other and having endless wars, I must say they are doing a magnificent job *sarcasm*
this world is slowly dying, and they happily hover around in their saucers watching all of this like some sort of theater. Dat logic...
Old 06-12-2016, 09:35 PM
Newbie ;)

I recommend reading the Allies of Humanity Briefings which gives a clear account of what is occurring in our world now. Here are a few excerpts from the first Briefing:

"To begin, it is necessary for people everywhere to understand that humanity is emerging into a Greater Community of intelligent life. Your world is being “visited” by several alien races and by several different organizations of races. This has been actively going on for some time. There have been visitations throughout human history, but nothing of this magnitude. The advent of nuclear weapons and the destruction of your natural world have brought these forces to your shores.

The visitation in your world now is very extensive, so much so that people in all parts of the world are witnessing it and are experiencing its effects directly. What has brought these “visitors” from the Greater Community, these different organizations of beings, is not to promote the advancement of humanity or the spiritual education of humanity. What has brought these forces to your shores in such numbers with such intention are the resources of your world.

The forces and groups who are here today represent several different alliances. These different alliances are not united with each other in their efforts. Each alliance represents several different racial groups who are collaborating for the purpose of gaining access to your world’s resources and maintaining this access. These different alliances are, in essence, competing with each other though they are not at war with one another. They see your world as a great prize, something they want to have for themselves.

This creates a very great challenge for your people, for the forces who are visiting you not only have advanced technology, but also strong social cohesion and are able to influence thought in the Mental Environment. You see, in the Greater Community, technology is easily acquired, and so the great advantage between competing societies is the ability to influence thought. This has taken on very sophisticated demonstrations. It represents a set of skills that humanity is only beginning to discover.

As a result, your visitors do not come armed with great weapons or with armies or with armadas of vessels. They come in relatively small groups, but they possess considerable skill in influencing people. This represents a more sophisticated and mature use of power in the Greater Community. It is this ability that humanity will have to cultivate in the future if it is to contend with other races successfully.

The visitors are here to gain humanity’s allegiance. They do not want to destroy human establishments or the human presence. Instead, they wish to use these for their own benefit. Their intention is employment, not destruction. They feel that they are in the right because they believe that they are saving the world. Some even believe that they are saving humanity from itself. But this perspective does not serve your greater interests, nor does it foster wisdom or self-determination within the human family.

Yet because there are forces of good within the Greater Community of Worlds, you have allies. We represent the voice of your allies, the Allies of Humanity. We are not here to use your resources or to take from you what you possess. We do not seek to establish humanity as a client state or as a colony for our own uses. Instead, we wish to foster strength and wisdom within humanity because we support this throughout the Greater Community."
Old 06-12-2016, 10:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtc1128
I recommend reading the Allies of Humanity Briefings which gives a clear account of what is occurring in our world now. Here are a few excerpts from the first Briefing:

"To begin, it is necessary for people everywhere to understand that humanity is emerging into a Greater Community of intelligent life. Your world is being “visited” by several alien races and by several different organizations of races. This has been actively going on for some time. There have been visitations throughout human history, but nothing of this magnitude. The advent of nuclear weapons and the destruction of your natural world have brought these forces to your shores.

The visitation in your world now is very extensive, so much so that people in all parts of the world are witnessing it and are experiencing its effects directly. What has brought these “visitors” from the Greater Community, these different organizations of beings, is not to promote the advancement of humanity or the spiritual education of humanity. What has brought these forces to your shores in such numbers with such intention are the resources of your world.

The forces and groups who are here today represent several different alliances. These different alliances are not united with each other in their efforts. Each alliance represents several different racial groups who are collaborating for the purpose of gaining access to your world’s resources and maintaining this access. These different alliances are, in essence, competing with each other though they are not at war with one another. They see your world as a great prize, something they want to have for themselves.

This creates a very great challenge for your people, for the forces who are visiting you not only have advanced technology, but also strong social cohesion and are able to influence thought in the Mental Environment. You see, in the Greater Community, technology is easily acquired, and so the great advantage between competing societies is the ability to influence thought. This has taken on very sophisticated demonstrations. It represents a set of skills that humanity is only beginning to discover.

As a result, your visitors do not come armed with great weapons or with armies or with armadas of vessels. They come in relatively small groups, but they possess considerable skill in influencing people. This represents a more sophisticated and mature use of power in the Greater Community. It is this ability that humanity will have to cultivate in the future if it is to contend with other races successfully.

The visitors are here to gain humanity’s allegiance. They do not want to destroy human establishments or the human presence. Instead, they wish to use these for their own benefit. Their intention is employment, not destruction. They feel that they are in the right because they believe that they are saving the world. Some even believe that they are saving humanity from itself. But this perspective does not serve your greater interests, nor does it foster wisdom or self-determination within the human family.

Yet because there are forces of good within the Greater Community of Worlds, you have allies. We represent the voice of your allies, the Allies of Humanity. We are not here to use your resources or to take from you what you possess. We do not seek to establish humanity as a client state or as a colony for our own uses. Instead, we wish to foster strength and wisdom within humanity because we support this throughout the Greater Community."

So basically it's the same story about the U.S invading other countries for oil. What a pity, and one would have thought beings thousands of years ahead of us would surely have wisened up by now and not make the same mistakes humanity makes over and over again. But well.. I don't really care. They can have whatever resources they're after as long they keep me and my life out of it. If they ever decide to abduct me they will surely come to regret it and realise they abducted the wrong human. Also if this is not hogwash I don't think those so-called Allies of humanity are any better though, they probably have different secret agendas about what to do with us. Anyone who watched tons of movies should know by now the true sinister meaning of ''we are here to help you'' or ''we are your allies''.
Old 07-12-2016, 03:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight

they remember what we WERE and see what we ARE. We really fell. They know exactly how far. We only know something is missing but we don't know what. Most of our days are spent postulating how to make it better but we really haven't a clue...

the aliens are kinda stuck here, like being drawn into a black hole and not being able to leave. They are unhappy about that, and have come to discover that noone gets out of this place until we get 'fixed'. So various things are being tried.... one of those things is the biological experiments. So far no luck

well this is my 2c!