Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-05-2022, 04:38 PM
asearcher

The energies of secret society

(This is edited from before).

Knew someone in my past that joined a secret society or that was at least what I was told. I have no idea of knowing if that was true or not. And no idea of knowing what they were up to or who they were.

This was an ex of mine and he was someone who would talk about me to other people.

Our relationship was a mistake. We all make them. Or most anyways.

I can not say if he changed because he joined what he joined (if he now joined) or if it had to do entirely with our relationship not working, but my perception was that he did begin to change some time after he had joined, quite some time afterwards.

It was to me as if he did, said things that at the end of the day were confusing: As if he both wanted me (seriously), but then didn't in another way. I had not signed up for any of that, and was in secret unhappy with him.

I had even left him once, but he convinced me to try again.

After it was over he was to act as if it wasn't and would not leave me alone with various ways which made no sense that either as he had had a long period of time before to treat me right and hadn't.

Because he would not let go and he would talk about me both before we began seeing each other, during the relationship and then I learned afterwards, I am thinking maybe then he would talk about me to members of the secret society.

Could it be that the energy from the people he told, if there was a ritual or something for what ever the purpose, is something that can sustain? Something one should break in a way?

People of spiritual gifts would while I was in the relationship with him experience, tell me that what he was to enter (the secret society) was not something he should do. It too gave me a bad feeling that I could not place. It did not help when he told me if something happened to him that I would then not even go look for him or do anything, not put myself in potential danger in any way. He would tell me too that everything was alright and there was nothing dangerous going on, but I did not know if he told me that only to try to make me feel safe. He would not talk about it. And I would not ask about it.

Afterwards I have been told that black, dark magic has been done on me but not by whom or why, what the purpose was, and when it comes to him and the secret society it is as if psychic, mediums, and likewise can tell that this is in my history even if I have said nothing. I have suspected before that it has created a scar on my aura, one I hope now is healed.

I have planned to go and see a psychic, medium and this is suppose to be in a group and I do not want this one to reveal anything like that. If so can I prevent that somehow?

Also I don't understand how they can, several people who don't know each other, tell such things.

I was told by someone when he and I were boyfriend and girlfriend that he had a careful toned image to him, and as if she could not se beyond that. I don't know if he had somehow mastered hiding himself from her.

Few times as if in a creepy nightmare I get a vision of the building where someone else in my past had told me I was destined to marry him in, that was not to be. I have thought if that image was sent to me by someone else, by him perhaps, but who am I to know.

Last edited by asearcher : 25-05-2022 at 09:57 PM.
Old 29-05-2022, 05:10 AM
Experiencer
asearcher,

"Our relationship was a mistake. We all make them. Or most anyways."

We choose everything that we do and have happened in our lives contracted to us prior to our incarnation. Nothing is a mistake, everything has its purpose. People we meet and have in our lives, be it for long or short. They and you all signed up for you to meet and do what was in their contract that coincided with yours. There is no randomness. It's all been planned.

Was your ex a shifty character? Into weird things or was it kept from you?

The dark magic can be repelled. You can learn & to perform your own "return to sender" spell. Also casting a powerful protection spell.

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 29-05-2022, 05:43 AM
Experiencer
@asearcher - Seriously. Stop playing with this guy. I know you're just thinking about it, wondering about it, worrying about it, but stop. All of this is his game - stop playing. Please. He can only hurt you if you play.

Play with your kids, and let him dig his own grave.
Old 29-05-2022, 09:02 AM
Master
Hello again asearcher

This is what my 3rd eye tells me - psychopath abusers do tend to either get involved with dark energy or secret society / cult stuff

I actually suspect a certain public male figure is involved with very dark energy, and that's why he's able to do such gaslighting against the public currently (except those who would not be fooled like empaths or those who have already been victimized by such tactics)

That being said, this does not necessarily mean we need to dive into the how's and why's all of it

My practical, spiritual, constructive advice for you is this: Set up as much shields and protections as you can. Grounding. Set intentions and use positive affirmations that make you feel good, make you feel protected
Old 30-05-2022, 03:14 PM
asearcher

Thank you all very much for your advice, I will try.
Old 30-05-2022, 03:23 PM
asearcher

Vel, shifty yes you could say that. He would by himself suspect something was up with me. First I tried to blame it on female intuition. Some stuff happened I cant get into how he then left the theories that I was either lucky in my guesses or snooping around. He used to before give me a very hard time because of it and tell me he did not believe me and that he could not trust me. Because of his prior strong reactions I very much kept it to myself. I was scared myself actually because I could only remember one or few times from childhood when I had been open like that, spiritually. I did not know what was wrong with me. I thought maybe I had gone crazy only I was not. But I was scared I was going to be crazy. So I would try to ignore it myself and follow my family's advice which was to not talk about it. I knew it would make me more vulnerable to him and for him to say I was unstable. I also did not know if pregnant or not with his baby so even the more reason why not say anything that he could later use against me that would then make maybe the court think I was unfit as a mom. I was also scared because I had mental illness in my family relations, so I would really just try to tell myself that it was a glitch of the brain and not go there. Just keep my eyes on the road. I did not come from a religious household, it was only seen as valuable in the eyes of history/culture but not something you would actually believe in. It did not feel as if I had any where I belonged or could go. I would also feel very embarrass to claim I was some psychic as I did not think I had such a gift and did not belong with such gifted people.

He would then afterwards encourage me to become more spiritual and try to drag me to places. I did not like it, something about him. I would refuse to enter.

He would try to sweet talk me and telling me someone he knew (I knew who) was into such things as well. But he never said he himself was. So somehow I have not suspected that he was. If I was to expect anyone it would then have been my first love even if that would to some degree be a surprise to me.

So no I can't say he would tell me anything that he was into any of such things or that I could find items, books or rituals in the residence.

Yes I believe you are right, I see a very strange pattern I have to say with 3 loves in my life that all include something in their brains, different things though, not the same. Wish it could have been the old fairy tale story that you meet one person, fall in love, get married and live happily ever after. A destiny like that would have been nice. Who knows maybe I was drunk up there while making my life plans and confused the cards ;) What a mess.

Thank you so much for your advice.
Old 06-06-2022, 01:33 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
(This is edited from before).

Knew someone in my past that joined a secret society or that was at least what I was told. I have no idea of knowing if that was true or not. And no idea of knowing what they were up to or who they were.

This was an ex of mine and he was someone who would talk about me to other people.

Our relationship was a mistake. We all make them. Or most anyways.

I can not say if he changed because he joined what he joined (if he now joined) or if it had to do entirely with our relationship not working, but my perception was that he did begin to change some time after he had joined, quite some time afterwards.

It was to me as if he did, said things that at the end of the day were confusing: As if he both wanted me (seriously), but then didn't in another way. I had not signed up for any of that, and was in secret unhappy with him.

I had even left him once, but he convinced me to try again.

After it was over he was to act as if it wasn't and would not leave me alone with various ways which made no sense that either as he had had a long period of time before to treat me right and hadn't.

Because he would not let go and he would talk about me both before we began seeing each other, during the relationship and then I learned afterwards, I am thinking maybe then he would talk about me to members of the secret society.

Could it be that the energy from the people he told, if there was a ritual or something for what ever the purpose, is something that can sustain? Something one should break in a way?

People of spiritual gifts would while I was in the relationship with him experience, tell me that what he was to enter (the secret society) was not something he should do. It too gave me a bad feeling that I could not place. It did not help when he told me if something happened to him that I would then not even go look for him or do anything, not put myself in potential danger in any way. He would tell me too that everything was alright and there was nothing dangerous going on, but I did not know if he told me that only to try to make me feel safe. He would not talk about it. And I would not ask about it.

Afterwards I have been told that black, dark magic has been done on me but not by whom or why, what the purpose was, and when it comes to him and the secret society it is as if psychic, mediums, and likewise can tell that this is in my history even if I have said nothing. I have suspected before that it has created a scar on my aura, one I hope now is healed.

I have planned to go and see a psychic, medium and this is suppose to be in a group and I do not want this one to reveal anything like that. If so can I prevent that somehow?

Also I don't understand how they can, several people who don't know each other, tell such things.

I was told by someone when he and I were boyfriend and girlfriend that he had a careful toned image to him, and as if she could not se beyond that. I don't know if he had somehow mastered hiding himself from her.

Few times as if in a creepy nightmare I get a vision of the building where someone else in my past had told me I was destined to marry him in, that was not to be. I have thought if that image was sent to me by someone else, by him perhaps, but who am I to know.

As far as I know.. Many western secret societies study Kabbalah. So they don't just use 4 elements they use planetary and zodiacal energies in the magick they do. The magic can be used for good or evil. Not all secret societies are based on the kabbalah. Most cultures have some form of secret societies in them. Depending on the person or groups desire. If an organized group like that is really out to harm you. You are limited in defending yourself because there are a lot more of them then just you. And they practice with each other. Hone there skills. Probably best to put as much mental and physical distance between you and that person if you feel they are a threat to you.. Thinking about someone helps with psychic connection.. So if you find yourself thinking about that person. Shift your thoughts to another subject. If you don't feel threatened then it's up to you if you want to explore it..
Old 08-06-2022, 08:08 PM
asearcher

Hi FlyingFree, I apologize my reply here came so late, I do absolutely appreciate your piece of information, advice, so thank you so much.
Old 08-06-2022, 09:02 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi FlyingFree, I apologize my reply here came so late, I do absolutely appreciate your piece of information, advice, so thank you so much.

The kabbalah comes in many forms as well. There is Christian Cabala, Jewish kabbalah and Hermetic kabbalah. So not really limited to the term Jewish Mysticism. Virtually every culture has some secret society based on there beliefs. Whether Hindu, Norse, Native cultures ect. So depending on the society they may use different forms of magick.
Old 08-06-2022, 09:36 PM
Knower

And since I am not initiated or oath bound by any of them I am free to express my views. Though they really don't like. Because it's a SECRET.. So I get a lot of flack from all directions. LOL