Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-04-2022, 10:17 AM
Master
Lessons & past life visions with soulmate

There was one past life vision (or I'd rather call it "other dimension life") I saw and felt my soulmate partner rescuing me from a natural disaster

However I think some of the deeper lesson is that : for me to get that balance, restoration, openness, growth and not run behind my soulmate as a shield for some other life lessons. Anyone ever have something like that?
Old 11-04-2022, 06:07 PM
Experiencer
I've found that focussing on the feeling rather than the content of experiences like that is more revealing. Perhaps there's something about those feelings? Some yearning or link? Some "hole" you're trying to fill? Some desire you're not recognizing/listening to?
Old 12-04-2022, 02:31 PM
Master
Yes, perhaps it's about feeling of appreciation. I feel that 1) I should appreciate my soulmate partner's personality more, simply who he is as an individual 2) that I came into this life to re-learn my personal power (life purpose)

That makes sense about focusing on the feeling
Old 14-04-2022, 06:58 PM
Master
Thanks for sharing:

I can’t imagine how that feels~

I’d like to think i reincarnated as a flower,tree {so can take it to the after life with me & grow them in my kingdom} my favourite man bag, clothes, collectibles- items and matter…

My twin flame did the same- until we reincarnated into humans - it’s called pair production…

The only time I get glimpses of me saving my twin flame and children is when I’m a teleporter.. jumper.. I done it a few times I just can’t control it yet.

I save them from processing at the districts …

Hundreds of years from now~ but my one failure is I can’t these hundreds of years while I wait to reincarnate into a telporter…

My personality disorder gives me black outs and spends all my money and galavants through exotic cities.. Paris,turkey’ America…

And comes awake when I go to sleep in suspended animation: I fulfil a lot of desires and realisations through higher self~ in consciousness switching : it literally blacks out and I remember the switching after it had happened ~ this means I’m literally ‘turned on’ I have higher skills than this observer I am in but it’s affecting my observer - that means I’m obviously switching through them also a bit like moon knight ~ I am obviously very rich and live a life with alternate relationships and wealth, skilled at martial arts~ can look after my self, eventually I’ll take out those that process me in reincarnation in the districts—-

And they will be unconscious on the floor switching while the alternate me had been in a fight with them- hypothetically…

I have achieved a state of completely nourishment and ready to understand pain through my reincarnation… and enter a navana state like zen - like Tibetan monks—- if I reincarnate into one {that is likely in 6500 reincarnation in 500,000 years}

I want to feel bliss when pain is present and beat it with liberating it through a meditation state like zen at peace with the force that costs so much in damages through the mass of consciousness’s that are reincarnating today and this century’!!!

I think I’m ready to reunite with twin flame and children after that~ after reincarnation I’ll become a brooding, mysterious atom of the abyss {where I was born in that vastness of infinity} I saw it with my own eyes…

After I have achieved reincarnation and it’s complete { I’m dead alive ~I don’t believe we can die (just yet) I believe I’m immortal at the soul and spirit ~ just suspended animation occurs—- but a afterlife shows it’s self and I come back from the dead alive } I would be ready for the real body and after I’ve taken all that I desire to the afterlife and dealt with a life times of pain in reincarnation ~ I’ll be ready for the real body not a avarta - and my twin flame and children… I can save them now but am sorry for the life’s I couldn’t and the pain they went through ~

We all had to go through, it only means we want it more- the family home, get togethers, meals, holidays…

Maybe you will have to pay it back one day??

Pass it on somehow? It must inspire you??

I want to inspire my twin flame and children..

Aspirations and all the heart & soul I can withstand~pain~ and jealousy of the moment I’m not with pain-

Gain and strength I’ll endure

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)