Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-04-2022, 05:42 PM
Master
If you watch this Roman Catholic priest talk, I am fully in agreement with him.
We are saved through our response to God's grace and our cooperation with God's grace and love. Atheists or anyone for that matter can know God's grace and be saved, depending on how they respond to God's grace and love. The pearl of great price is God's Grace?

Prayer and humility go a long way, as I have seen it. I do not judge others, they have their own lot. I pray for them. We are saved through God's grace, God moves first in our souls, we respond.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFpt84Ov1p4
Old 11-04-2022, 12:23 PM
Master
QUOTE 47 EXCERPT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
I was a social worker for most of my life, and worked in group homes, and worked in other Christian Communities as a support worker for street people.
I wish for all good people to one day become one with Our Universal father, God.
I pray for the world, and I have an autistic son, however, loving our own kids is natural and should be easy. Although it can be a struggle at times, his pain is my pain too.
As per your post, you have done a lot of noble work helping others during your lifetime. I like people like you who "walk the talk".
Wishing oneness with God for all is a truly noble wish. May you and your autistic son be well.
Really nice post !
Old 11-04-2022, 12:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
You forgot the Seagulls/Cats and Squirrels who are just as important as the other kind acts you mentioned, your a 'Gem'
It's very timely that you should say that. My street cat has become a regular visitor this past month for breakfast and more often lately for lunch and dinner. "Sunny" (as I call the cat since she looks very much like my cat "Sunny" who crossed over about 2 years ago) is very very timid but is finally getting comfortable with me (though I can't pet her ... yet).

As for the seagulls, my plan for today is to walk to Brighton Beach where I will be feeding the seagulls .. again ... and probably meeting some similarly kind people there as well.
Old 13-04-2022, 03:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Wishing oneness with God for all is a truly noble wish. May you and your autistic son be well.
Really nice post !

Thank You Still Water,
Our personal paths, our history, our faith? Our leanings, we all want to progress if you break it down into a spiritual path. I pray for all of you, may your path get you over there, where we all go.
Old 13-04-2022, 03:49 AM
Master
And Again, wide is the road, narrow is the gate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT4JAxfhgcQ

I like what this RC priest says to, about responding to God's Grace.
I don't expect any of you to stop being a Buddhist, or a Hindu, or an Athiest for that matter. But if God's grace moves your heart, if you feel compassion, and love moving through you, hold onto it.

We all have our own views, but as a Christian, I believe that Jesus opened the gates of heaven through his love for us all. My savior, not my Guru, you see the difference?
This grace is the pearl!

You are all being called to the banquet, come eat and feast with the Lord of love. Welcome to the Christian forum one and all.
The thing I like about his talk, is that he does not water down Christianity, but he opens it up to God's grace and love, I am seeing this more and more in "Good " Christian movements.
I am not without my own sin, and I am no saint, but I have, and we have, been so moved by love.